Have some queries regarding LHP

I have small query whether a person can follow both LHP and RHP? Does following LHP does not allow a person to go to temples/churches/Mosques or viceversa?

1 Like

Let me break it down for you very simply.

Right hand path means that you worship beings, and you follow rules of Karma and Dogma.

Left hand path means you do whatever the fuck you want. You don’t worship shit, other than your own personal power.

Timothy has a video out talking about the differences, but that pretty much breaks it down in a very ugly nutshell.

5 Likes

You can take either path it depends on your beliefs. It is simply up to u to decide which direction u wish to take. If you want more information on a path or direction check out this site and the many postings. BALG employs a great search engine check it out.

2 Likes

I agree with @anon72564005’s definition. You can’t really choose both, or you’ll end up going nowhere. Eventually you have to choose one or the other.

3 Likes

If you’re left hand path, you can go anywhere, and do anything you like. That’s between you and your conscience. You take personal responsibility and sovereignty and choose your own path. you don’t abdicate and give up your decisions to external fear and control.

4 Likes

Nowadays there is very little difference between the two beyond what beings are dealt with. Most seem to worship and follow their demons and spirits to the point of worship while calling it working with them or saying it is somehow different but it’s not. Very few rely on their own personal power anymore and instead use only borrowed power. The creed that is followed is different but the game is the same. Over reliance on outside beings.
If you want to use your own power and will look into paths that use magick without spirits or their names being used. Get skilled in that first and then look into evocation not as someone relying on them but as the one in charge. Eastern paths working with qi is a good starting point as well as psionics. Hermetics through Franz Bardon’s books are also a good starting points.

You can still visit churches and such but it won’t be the same faith as others. More a guise and perhaps expression of a personal interpretation.

4 Likes

sorry but i dont think its possible im fully in the lhp now i wanted to stat nutrual but i didnt i went to church one last time (i havent been back since) nothing n i mean nothing they preached made sense its contredictory to everything the bible say no murder but its full of deaths murder war and even genocide
i couldnt stay focused and found myself with a huge head ache and being screamed at in pain by one of my masters/lords not saying he was in pain but because i was and i ended up not invocating that night cause i was blocking my self with everything it isnt wise basicly you can only choose one path id rather do as i please and become suceesful then sitting here waiting for it to come to me

2 Likes

I did some defintions here that explain the difference some of us mean when we say LHP or RHP, fwiw:

2 Likes

To put it simply the RHP does NOT let you work with daemons who I have found to be better than ArchAngels. On the other side the LHP lets you work with everything from ArchAngels to Daemons to Djinn. I personally like the LHP because it gives me more freedom to decide who I want to work with .

3 Likes