Has anyone used the Seal of The Seven Archangels?

Some of you have experiences with this talisman/amulet? Amazon.com

Moved to Sephirothic category for now. Not sure that’s the right place but it’s not about Kundalini or energy working.

Updated title (from “This Device?”) to reflect actual question - OP you might get more hits if your title isn’t vague.

Thank you.

Just saw this exact seal on another thread by @anon37593562 :

Maybe @anon10524665 or @DarkestKnight ?? only two I know who has worked more with angels/archangels so far.

4 Likes

Really? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I haven not used this but I have worked with archangels since I was very young. Why are you wanting all 7? Will this just be for protection by them or do you needs something more?

1 Like

you want all 7. they all specialized in different areas. one for wealth, one for love. etc… etc… etc… They basically cover all areas of life category you can think of. Then there is also the 7 archangels you can call on them too. So you have like 14 entity to work with.

Access to all of them is good. And it’s all on one pendant rather than all different products for each. lol. it’s economical.

1 Like

It’s a sign. ‘get it , get it , get it.’ they are calling on you. =o)

I have not used this seal. I find it interesting, though, that it’s not just a seal of the archangels, but the second ring has the seals for the Olympic spirits, with their names in the points of the hexagram, and the centre ring has the astrological symbols for the seven planets, so I would say this is more planetary than strictly angelic.

6 Likes

I have not, but I see there are elements including multiple books from the Ghent Manuscript (a text that focused on natural philosophy and included early sigils of the archangels that represented the days of the week) and possibly the Grimiore of Armadel. Combined with the olympic spirits @DarkestKnight mentioned , I am thinking it is somewhere inbetween planetary and angelic as it definitely seems to keep to the rule of “As above so below”.

3 Likes

Pure protection.

1 Like

you meant heptagram since it’s 7 sided. =o) witches often use the 7 side shape. probably due to planetary association.

1 Like

Yes, my bad. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I haven’t used that seal.

1 Like

Yes, simple Geometry says a star with 7 points would be called a Heptagram; as the prefix ‘Hempta’ or ‘Hempt’.

Hempt: the cardinal number that is the sum of six and one (6+1) =(7) and is a prime number. numeral, 7, VII, ext.

Hempta: (Greek) seven; having seven.

The suffix ‘gram’ simply means: line.

A Hemptagram is also known by the following; dependent (yet also interchangeably) with the pattern one uses to arrive at the 7 points;

septagram, septegram or septogram

(note: I’m not really smart or even a little, I actually had to look that up. Yet, knew ‘hexa’,
[As in ‘Hexagram’ ] means ‘6’.

I actually got into a debate about this in an online Occult forum when I was in Highschool (just before the Millineum).