Just ask anyways for help even if you doubt

Just ask even if you are unsure it will work. this early morning, the people on the streets be playing music nonstop. So i ask the 7 olympic spirits to make quiet after about couple hrs. they are archangels by the way. then not one minute after . Music gets turned off.

Coincidence? maybe. don’t know how long it last but getting some silence is good even if it’s for an hr. Let’s hope it continues to be quiet for the day. need the rest. these are new homeless. well, they aren’t new. Just new around here. I am gonna have to add baneful magick on these folks just cuz they disrespectful and deserve it for being noisy on purpose.

I would say most others that had curses cast on them in the past. They pretty much not around or causing trouble or at least a good deal of progress if they were back.

so cast away even if your unsure. but make sure you have safety measures.

2 Likes

I often ask for help with extremely small matters and I usually get results. For example, last night my arm hurt way too much to sleep, so I asked Glasya-Labolas to numb the pain so I could fall asleep. He did.

1 Like

I noticed that while (despite some magickal workings) it remains at least one debt to extinguish and I’m still single, indeed for a little help in certain moments there is more “efficacy”. But it’s also true that I finally resumed online purchases, and I was gifted with a coffee machine, which interested me as well.

1 Like

Just a side note, by tradition they are not actually Archangels and whether or not they are Angels at all is debatable.

2 Likes

they are actually spirits but they are associated with archangels. don’t know why.

If you get any product of their seal. often it include planet and the 7 archangels such as the picture here.

3 Likes

it’s good habit to ask for little things as it’s good practice to develop magick skills.

I know many fear asking for help even in the mundane world as they see it being weak. But i see it being strength as you know you need help and it better you to get your goal.

1 Like

That’s a really nice necklace…classy, and inspiring. I’m jealous now I want one too.

2 Likes

I didn’t mean to say that they are not, what I meant was that some consider them to be Angels while others consider them to more as Planetary Spirits, which is different from Angels in tradition.

Very nice necklace!
The inclusion of the Archangls’ seals may be to allow them to watch over the working, so when you call on the Olympic Spirits you call on the Arcangel of that planet as well. In one of the old grimoires their seals are around 3 different names of God, which you call on beforehand so this could be similar.

1 Like

you can get them. it’s at etsy . Elven technology is the name.

I got mine to be silver lines instead of black lines. i don’t use it as necklace. i put them in a square coin capsule holder.

3 Likes

This is after you do some meditation and ask to work with them. then you can easily contact them after the first time asking to work with them.

Here’s their enn if you need to contact them. look at their sigil. say their enn and name 3 times and request what you want. thank them. and see what happens. Same with the archangels but you can just use name for archangels 3 times. make request and see what happens.

Phul : Abrasax potestate est mecum. ego autem spirituum iubes Phul

Aratron : Abrasax potestate est mecum. ego autem spirituum iubes Aratron

Bethor : Abrasax potestate est mecum. ego autem spirituum iubes Bethor

Phaleg : Abrasax potestate est mecum. ego autem spirituum iubes Phaleg

Och : Abrasax potestate est mecum. ego autem spirituum iubes Och

Ophiel : Abrasax potestate est mecum. ego autem spirituum iubes Ophiel

Hagith : Abrasax potestate est mecum. ego autem spirituum iubes Hagith

1 Like

Those aren’t enns. Enns only apply to demons, and are in the demonic language.

Those sentences are basically conjurations of calling, in Latin, asking the spirit to appear.

3 Likes

that’s what enn is for. to ask them to appear. poof. they come. lol
sounds cool when you say it out loud. makes it more authentic when talking in other language that isnt’ english. haha.

And if you really vibrate your lips. It can psych you out that , it’s really working haha.

1 Like

Not quite. Enns are used to invoke the energy of the demon, not to call them to appear. You still need a conjuration for that. If you look at demonolators like S. Connolly, they still have to call the demon to come forth, even after chanting the enn. The enn merely sets the stage, so to speak (of course, once a relationship is established, the enn can be all you need).

No wonder beginners get so confused and start calling every mantra, incantation, or conjuration an “enn.” :joy:

5 Likes

Reminds me of last night when I fucked up by eating a chocolate bar and Odin though irritated helped me bring my blood sugar back to normal and told me I’m lucky I have use in this world XD. It’s a pretty big thing for me.

I’ve also noticed spirits and Deities leave behind gifts frequently. I almost always get a spirit weapon when I connect to a Pantheon.

1 Like

so i did the force exile spell from angel of wrath on the music playing people in the alleyway. them playing radio music nonstop.

I like quiet and silence. I can’t stand constant noise. So i was doubtful that it will work. Guess what? they turn of music just after a minute of me finishing the force exile the noisy music playing folks. I know they will play music again but at least i got like some quiet for some time. And probably another person will play the music. Always another person. Too bad can’t cast spell to future proof the space. lol.

I will never know if it’s the magic or coincidence that they stop. oh well. i’ll take it. any silence for some time is good. constant noise or sound of any kind is poison. It’s not healthy.

2 Likes

If this is magick working, then it’s a good sign that my past spells are working too, even though i have no feedback on target. mwha mwha mwha. cross my fingers and hope my past baneful spells worked like this. =o)

So we got a different folks coming around the alleyway. you know you can’t do much to keep it clear. it’s public streets. get rid of one, another one comes. it’s cuz of the spacious sidewalk. this one is lot larger than all the other streets.

got a group playing music. did the force exile again and they gone in a few minutes after the spell. so i guess it’s working. But i think they move to a block away. it’s still playing music a block away. i don’t get how these idiots play music on speaker nonstop at volumes that you can hear a block away.

At least the music isn’t as loud as if they are on the block right below my building. No wonder they homeless cuz they don’t know how to do anything productive like learn to read a book. lol.

this time I use the 72 angel book for more thorough ritual than the angel of wrath book. So far it’s been quiet all evening going into the night. There were a bunch of noisy cars just parking here blasting music. Or visitors who just somehow come into the block hanging out blasting music.

So i choose an angel to destroy anyone who’s noisy for blasting music without consideration to those around them.

There are many entity to ask for help. this time I choose angel instead of demon. some times people just gotta change up the magick type for different flavors. Keep doing the same thing gets boring.

Next i might try the archer’s angel /demon combine book. The point is that different magic process train different mindset which is good practice. Bottom line, they all train one to focus/concentrate/intention. Sometimes variety helps you develop your skills better. It’s called cross training. transferring one skill from a different system to another.

:thinking: you could make a servitor specifically to keep the place quiet. hehe. Instead of keep callin a spirit to turn off the noise, give your servitor full time job of turning off noise.

1 Like

haven’t gotten into servitor work. i focus on learning one subject at a time. i don’t go mixing stuff up.
i’ll have to check servitor out eventually. thanks for reminder. it was one of the to do exploration i had in mind.