Happy Christmas Things, Please Share! 🌟

Ariana grande! ^-^ :heart::heart:
I love her so much!

1 Like

Sadly Christmas is not celebrated much in my country and we don’t even get a holiday for that. But Happy December to all of you :relaxed:

4 Likes

Aw I’m so sorry to hear that well you are welcome to celebrate the Christmas with us in here ^-^
Btw same to you :snowflake:

2 Likes

sure :smiley:. Thanks

2 Likes

Normally we don’t celebrate Christmas so the decorations don’t really do anything for me but this house
We passed by on a walk. Star wars, hello Kitty and sesame Street featured (no Santas or anything like that)

3 Likes

Your Welcome to celebrate the Christmas with us in here ^-^ and if you don’t mind can I know why it’s not celebrated there?

1 Like

Oh I just meant my family sorry. We’re Chinese, and though I know a lot of Chinese celebrate Christmas too, I dunno it just never really stuck with us. Maybe because my parents grew up during Mao’s regime/communist China? I dunno but I don’t really mind it. Chinese new year on the other hand
that gets litđŸ„ł

3 Likes

Happy December to you too! Like MidnightStar though, I’m curious why there is no Christmas celebration in your country
? If you don’t mind me asking. :slight_smile:

Oh, I’ve experienced this when I spent Christmas in Singapore. There were a few Chinese families who do celebrate and have Christmas decors up, but mostly things went on like a very normal day for the majority. They’d greet foreigners like me out of politeness, but you can tell they personally don’t even mind said holiday at all. The uncles and aunties are more obvious in expressing their disinterest lol.

Yes! Personally one of my favorite Chinese celebrations, along with the Hungry Ghost Month/Festival.

2 Likes

Lmao apparently a Chinese family lives in the star wars/hello Kitty/sesame street house

2 Likes

Damnit just noticed the Santa by the door. Too distracted by the star wars

2 Likes

Yeah I noticed the Santa too ^^

1 Like

Sharing weekly Christmas special messages again for anyone who might need a bit of “pick me upper” as the festive holidays loom around the corner. Always remember to use your discernment/intuition: take what resonates and discard what does not. :slight_smile:

:star2: General Oracle Messages For December 13 -17 :star2:

Click here for the standard book interpretations.

Summary

Click here for intuitive interpretations.

Summary

Here are themes that could possibly be encountered or further shed light on this week, mundane and/or magickal-wise:

1. Signs, Synchronicities, Patterns – The Third Eye Chakra oracle card is a straightforward one in this spread. Along with the fact that the Ear Chakra oracle card kept falling out of the deck while shuffling, this tells me that this week might be a fitting time to not only work on/with these chakras, but to also pay close attention to any input/information you may be receiving through visions, dreams, music, shows and all the other signs and synchronicities associated with said chakras. I felt a persistence with both the TEC and EC cards, as if there could be messages (whether it be about a spirit you are working with or a person/situation you are dealing with) you may possibly be ignoring or finding difficult to understand. This week might encourage you to be a bit more receptive if possible, lowering the mask you usually use to perceive and be perceived by others and being more in tune with your everything/around you, just like the woman on the oracle card who has seemingly found a “one-ness” with all the different aspects/things going on around her.

2. Healthy detachment – The woman on the TEC card seems to be observing the whole scenery in front of her, but seems at peace while slowly doing so. This week might also provide situations wherein you might need to take a step back and observe not with harsh judgment or instant criticism in mind, but instead taking your time to examine the wider perspective of things. Still, while observing, notice how there is still so much water in front of the woman but she doesn’t feel bothered in the slightest by it? I feel as if this is also saying detachment not to numb or ignore the emotions, but to instead simply let them flow without having them consume or make a bubbling mess out of you. Perhaps this week could also provide lessons on how to manage one’s genuine emotions and be comfortable with them, while at the same time not being drowned by their ever-changing currents.

3. Uhhh
 - I really don’t know how to title this as I personally don’t believe nor am interested in twin flames lol. Pulling this card made me speechless as I rarely get this card in readings for others unless there is a very serious connection, hence the summarized title hahaha. But personal opinions aside, upon seeing this card, I strongly got feelings of romantic love rushing through me. It was quite overwhelming and almost blew me away, I had to calm myself while doing the reading. Perhaps this week you might meet someone who will make you feel the same way? Or there might already be a special someone or connection you have in mind, and this week could encourage your feelings for him/her to develop even further. The Twin Flame oracle card also seems to echo the previous interps provided, as there is a strong element of vulnerability and trust in both the angel and the woman on the card. Is it time for you to lead and envision this connection (the angel) to fruition/greater heights? Or it is your time instead to surrender to where the other partner in this connection seems to be taking you (the woman)? I also got the feeling that both people in the connection may be heading into the unknown, but this week could provide a good opportunity to take that leap of faith not only for the other partner and the connection, but also faith in yourself when it comes to maintaining, protecting and caring for such an important connection.

However, I was overwhelmed with another energy after the “love rush” vibes. I immediately felt myself being anxious and distrustful, as if it were all a trick, I don’t deserve such a connection, I’m not [insert adjective here] enough. The thoughts seemed at war with the emotions. This tells me that even for those with no love connections at the moment, this week could emphasize your patterns, habits and tendencies throughout romantic relationships in general, and how you may need to either change, improve or simply be more aware of them. What are the ways you possibly sabotage yourself in a connection? Are you prone to shutting your emotions out or allowing them to run amok? What are the ways you are possibly projecting fears, biases, past experiences, etc. onto a new situation/person in question? I honestly feel like this is similar once again to the previous interps provided for the TEC card.

Additional notes:

I heard three songs playing over and over again while interpreting the Twin Flame oracle card. Perhaps looking at the lyrics might help you understand the energy I felt while doing the reading?

1. “I See The Light” – the very first time I looked at the Twin Flame oracle card, especially when I zoomed in on the angel leading the way ( https://genius.com/Mandy-moore-and-zachary-levi-i-see-the-light-lyrics )

2. “Tears Don’t Fall” – the anxiety and distrust after feeling the “love rush” ( https://genius.com/Bullet-for-my-valentine-tears-dont-fall-lyrics )

3. "Reaching You” – while typing the whole interp for the Twin Flame Oracle card on my laptop and feeling incredible warmth in my chest while doing so
    (Kimi Ni Todoke (OST) - 搛に汊け (Kimi Ni Todoke) lyrics + English translation )

Really hope I was able to deliver the Twin Flame oracle card’s message without any personal bias to it lol. That being said, only 12 days away from Christmas! :star2:

3 Likes

Thank you for that and yes Christmas is getting closer ^^

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is you :heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Have some Christmas Dates with salted almond core, covered in dark chocolate. :relieved: :christmas_tree:

6 Likes

I would give up a toe for that right now

3 Likes

I went looking at Christmas lights on the boat yesterday. I always loved Christmas palm trees. There is something magical about the holidays in Florida, probably because it reminds me of being a kid when more of my family was still alive.

We can make sand-snowmen and sand-angels lol

3 Likes

Its actually a black Christmas tree with red and black decorations. Cause this is georgia baby! Go Dawgs! All about the football :laughing: :football:

4 Likes

A red and black tree? I love it

2 Likes

Thank you!!

We were trying to find a tree to put up at my brother in laws house and Wal-Mart had this black tree on display of course I wanted for it my house :joy:
But my daughter insisted on doing it in red and black for my brother in law who is a huge ga bulldog football fan.

It did turn out great! And he loved it.
The only black tree was the one used as display so we even got a nice discount for it.

I honestly just thought it’d be cool AF to have a black Christmas tree :christmas_tree:

2 Likes