Happy Christmas Things, Please Share! šŸŒŸ

So pretty ^^

1 Like

Man I miss dates chocolate :frowning: but seeing those in the pic really made me happy ^^ so thanks for posting that

1 Like

Wrapping gifts is a skill art I donā€™t have but still itā€™s the best part with December even though global warming have taken a way the snow were Iā€™m at. Itā€™s still feels like this December is a month of great energy. Which is needed now given the state the world is currently in.

I would love to get a quick download on gift wrapping mentally skill. And the gift is wrapped :thinking:
Might have to look in to that and see what entity could teach me that skill.

Oh @anon73484242 great thread
And @Nimosdomus happy birthday late but Iā€™m shore you had an epic day !

3 Likes

Thank you ^-^
Maybe try youtube as there are alot of gift wraping tutorial there that could help. You donā€™t need an entity for that lol just sayin but itā€™s your choice at the end of the day so best of luck at that and Have a perfect Merry Chirstmas :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted a Christmas sweater lmao Iā€™m thrilled

5 Likes

Yay! :+1:

I want one now! :smiley:

3 Likes

You should totally get one!!! If youā€™re crafty you could even make one šŸ¤ø

3 Likes

Christmas in ft lauderdale is the best haha

2 Likes

Id also like everyone to know that I saw Santa at the mall today and all but bounced over to him going, ā€œOh my God itā€™s Santa HI SANTA!!!ā€

I got some stares but cā€™monā€¦ Itā€™s fucking Santa :pleading_face::pleading_face:šŸ¤·

2 Likes

Itā€™s so comfy here, but Iā€™ll be in the smokey mountains in a week and itā€™s supposed to snow on Christmas. My boyfriend has never seen snow and I am totally going to fuck him up with some snowballs :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

Snowballs to the balls :muscle:

2 Likes

Squiggles, Clarence, and Chilly.

3 Likes

Awww so cute! ^-^ :hugs:

1 Like

You look adorable ^^

Wow, didnā€™t expect that. Got a thread for everyone lolā€¦

2 Likes

Havenā€™t set up the Christmas stuff, but got tons of it. So pre-set up. I donā€™t know why itā€™s just lying around - really shows the Christmas spirit lol.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t found any lights i want to buy atm. I did buy another plain led candle for my yurt. That monestary look.

2 Likes

I couldnā€™t resist clicking on this, but itā€™s actually really soothing to listen to. 10/10 spooky Christmas ambiance

4 Likes

Defiently looks ā€œsoothingā€ā€¦ :joy:

Reminds me of the ā€œevil santaā€, forgot the specific name of it. The one that punishes.

2 Likes

Yes, he is supposed to be Krampus :person_fencing:

2 Likes