Happy Christmas Things, Please Share! 🌟

So excited for Christmas as this is my favourite month and celebration of the year yay! ^-^
Brings me back to all my childhood nostalgia

26 Likes

Yep. And the first day of december is my birthday. Happy december

24 Likes

Happy Birthday to you! :partying_face:

7 Likes

happy birthday!

and happy december @anon73484242 ! :DD

5 Likes

Happy Birthday! :cake: :sparkles:

I love December, really in the mood for Christmas this year as well for various reasons, already got the tinsel up and making lots of festive food! :heart_eyes_cat:

13 Likes

Thank you and @Cosmic_star and @anon73484242 for the wishes.

I am a scrooge but only because i cant wrap gifts without using an exorbitant amount of tape. I suck at wrapping gifts. But atleast noone can peek at them quietly.

6 Likes

Yours looks good though. Mine is bad but hey atleast people are getting gifts lol. Also is that german i see? I tried to learn german a while back. All ive retained is “unt” and wasser (if that is even spelt correctly lol.

12 Likes

Yes I guess that’s what counts. :laughing: German, yes.

6 Likes

The only word i recognized was “Das” :rofl:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday! I think the poor wrapping gives your presents some flavor. You should own that shit :person_fencing:

8 Likes

Happy December my little one, may yours be marry and bright…

Happy Birthday @Nimosdomus

3 Likes

There are little round clear stickers you can get, the type that seal CDs and act as a seal for other media or things like the cellophane on greeting cards, they’re a godsend if you’re not too good with tape, I’ve bought them for a lot of the men in my life because many of them weren’t too great at wrapping gifts, and they’ve always been well-received (and pro-tip as a gift there, for anyone who loves one of those “hard to buy for” fellas!).

They’re easy to use, look the biz, and even if you use them on the wrong bit of the wrapping, they don’t show. :ok_hand:

Here’s an example, there are lots of options of sellers & prices, worldwide:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ROUND-CLEAR-1-25-4-mm-STICKER-Seals-Self-Adhesive-Labels-Dots-Stickers/202167190253

7 Likes

I’m counting down till my B-day. Mine is at the start of next month :smiling_imp:. I’ma be 21 too, which is probably why I’m so dedicated to counting down lol, started a couple of months ago.

I love having a birthday after Christmas :christmas_tree:.

4 Likes

I may have to look into those. They seem great and yea ive noticed that other guys are not good at wrapping gifts. Thats a weird thing huh. Me, my dad, my step brother. All bad.

@Healing_Heart @mrbungle
Thank you for the birthday wishes.

@anon10524665
Honestly saving those photos. Might help me fold paper better.

5 Likes

I’m horrible at wrapping gifts. So your not alone.

5 Likes

Happy early birthday. Im 22 as of today.

4 Likes

Happy birthday! 1 year ahead of me, 22 is an even number (which somehow in my mind = good year)!

4 Likes

Also 2 plus 2 equals 4. 4 is my life path number.

3 Likes

Happy Birthday-in-advance! :smiley: :partying_face:

5 Likes

Well then it should be a lucky year for you!

3 Likes