Happy Christmas Things, Please Share! šŸŒŸ

Is the new title okay? :smiley:

(Btw all the grinches and edgelords can go here: Anti Christmas Pictures (Adult, Controversial))

4 Likes

I hope you all have a great Christmas and get spoilt rotten with presents haha :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Just want to say thank you for coming up with this thread, Midnight! Itā€™s so nice and refreshing to see others who are also enjoying that Christmas cheer. :star2:

Thatā€™s the spirit. Same. Speaking of spreading the happiness, I got inspired by your thread. Is it okay to pull a weekly oracle card and share a general message here for everyone to
feel happy and uplifted throughout the holidays? Since Iā€™m almost near Christmas break from online classes + about to finish remaining readings, you got me thinking Iā€™d have enough time for now to do it and at least contribute to the thread. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, same. Itā€™s embarrassing and used to be quite a pain because thereā€™s an emphasis in gift-giving at work lol. In addition to Lady Evaā€™s suggestion, maybe you could also try decoration tapes?

https://www.etsy.com/market/decoration_tape

Since I also suck at measuring and cutting tapes properly, I have tons of those in different designs. Decoration tapes take away the focus on the uneven-ness of the tape strips IME and instead, the receivers would get distracted and admire the designs on the tape instead hahaha. Illusion 1000.

Also Christmas-themed bags, when all else fails:

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=christmas%20bag

Put the gift inside, add either a Christmas charm/dedication letter to it for personalization, done.

BTW, Happy Birthday to you and Mind_Seeker20 (in advance anyway)!

3 Likes

Of course i would love to have you give everyone one of us a general reading if you donā€™t mind ^-^
Thank you so much. Your so sweet :slight_smile:

Aww no problem Iā€™m only happy to see others happiness ^-^

2 Likes

Of course. Itā€™s perfect ^-^ thank you @Lady_Eva gives you a friendly hug have a Perfect Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday/happy December peeps.

Iā€™m a December model too- ten days before Christmas for me, but not feeling it this year. It makes me happy to see you happier though (Itā€™s always just been another day anyways, my daughters the only one who knows when it is lol.) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cā€™mon celebrate it with your daughters as they would love to see their mom happy and smiling.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t be able to see my children anytime near that day :slight_smile: But Iā€™ll see make an attempt for you.

2 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m so glad to hear that ^-^

2 Likes

Day 2 of Christmas song :snowflake:

5 Likes

I recommend the movie Alien Xmas on netflix. Itā€™s short, like thirty-something minutes, but it was really cute & I loved it

2 Likes

Hm will watch it when I get back my Netflix ^-^
Thanks for the recommendation

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome. And thank you again! I donā€™t think itā€™s sweet though, justā€¦ natural/sensible to do, maybe? Noticing for some time now that in reads for others (not just here online but IRL clients too), thereā€™s similar themes of sadness, hopelessnessā€¦ all that 9/3 of Swords, 5 of Cups stuff. Honestly cried in a few reads. Since itā€™s the holidays = time to spread at least a bit of happiness and hope lol. :slight_smile:

Will just start next week. So hereā€™s my contribution for now, a Christmas classic:

3 Likes

Lol just take the compliment XD and thank you for the read :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sharing Christmas-special reads for anyone who might need a bit of ā€œpick-me-upperā€ as the festivities/holidays loom around the corner. Always remember to use your discernment/intuition: take what resonates and discard what doesnā€™t. :slight_smile:

:star2: General Oracle Messages For December 6-12 :star2:

Click here for the standard book interpretations:

Summary

Click here for intuitive interpretations:

Summary

Here are themes that could possibly be encountered or further shed light on this week, mundane and/or magickal-wise:

1. How are your partnerships? ā€“ My eyes were first drawn to the Oath card upon interpreting the spread. This week, you might be urged to look at not only the possible contracts, promises and oaths you have made so far and how it could be a fitting time to honor them, but also partnerships and connections you are forging (or planning to forge) with other people/spirits in general. These partnerships and connections are not be taken lightly and instead, should be approached with a sense of responsibility and the understanding that there is an element of ā€œinterconnectednessā€ in all these interactions (the connected patterns behind the bride and also the designs on her dress), no matter how subtle the [energy] exchanges might seem to be at a glance or two.

2. You and your words ā€“ Also based on the Oath card, you might be encouraged to look at how you may be utilizing the value of words accordingly, whether it be words you tell others or those you silently say to yourself. Iā€™m also getting the word ā€œintegrityā€: do you truly walk your talk? Or instead, you donā€™t do enough ā€œtalkā€ about how you are successfully walking that walk? This weekā€™s message is telling you that itā€™s okay to share and celebrate them. Notice how the bride on the card is shining brightly but there is still an air of humbleness and self-awareness. Tackling oneā€™s successes doesnā€™t automatically mean flaunting it around for everyone to see: in fact, this could simply be a reminder to recognize the words you tell yourself about those successes. Do you find the time to genuinely celebrate and be proud of yourself? Or you lapse into thinking/feeling that this small success is not enough, you have still not done enough and must still do so much more to consider it as a semblance of success?

3. Shine your own way! ā€“ If you look at how The Mabon seems to be secretly peeking at the Oath card, this immediately gave me vibes of how there is a possibility of looking at othersā€™ accomplishments, qualities, physical appearancesā€¦ and all the other the ways they might shine. While itā€™s understandable and natural to do such, this week might serve as a reminder for you that everyone has their traits, skills, strengths and weaknesses that gives them their own unique ā€œshineā€. You have your own ā€œshineā€ to you as well, which you should utilize properly and suitably to yourself. Iā€™m also picking up random statements such as, ā€œThere is enough ā€˜shineā€™ to go around for everyoneā€ and ā€œItā€™s similar to comparing flowers and Christmas lights: both are different yet lovely in their own waysā€.

4. Crown ā€“ Both figures on the oracle cards seem to emphasize how the crowns theyā€™re wearing are both in brilliant, sparkling light. This could be interpreted in two ways: either this week, you might find it a good time to pay attention/work on your own Crown chakra and engage in activities which could strengthen it or; how you exert and handle authority and autonomy in your life. It is often said that ā€œheavy is the head that wears the crownā€, but if you observe these The Mabon and Oath, they look anything but burdened with their crowns. What are the ways you could handle your different roles and responsibilities in life without it being tedious or burdensome? How could you stand in your own power without denying others of their own? How could you recognize and respect othersā€™ power without denying your own? Perhaps this week might help you look into answering these questions and the like if it does resonate.

Again, thank you to MidnightStar for approving this one on her thread! Also, thank you to King Belialā€™s encouragement and assistance with this despite the initial uncertainty and skepticism (I donā€™t usually trust nor do general readings myself lol). :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Aww thank you for the reading as Iā€™m sure everyone and especially me needed this. Iā€™m glad to let you do the readings in this thread ^-^ <3 :heart:

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome! Actually enjoying it because itā€™s like surprise Christmas messages for me as well and Iā€™m genuinely curious how my first time at doing a collective message would manifest or not. silently sits back in observation mode XD

4 Likes

Merry Christmas @anon73484242

2 Likes

Early Merry Chirstmas to you too ^-^

2 Likes