4 Likes

@Nimosdomus I’m 21 now as my birthday was on oct 26th ^-^
Btw Happy early Birthday @Mind_Seeker20 :partying_face:

4 Likes

Same to you too ^-^

2 Likes

I celebrated my 8th 21st birthday on oct 30th! :sparkles:

5 Likes

I have a request can you make this post as a thread where everyone can post Christmas stuff?
It would mean alot as I would love to see everyone sharing their Christmas related stuff here and obviously seeing everyone happy makes me happy too ^^

4 Likes

Yay! We got the same month ^-^

2 Likes

That would be really nice. We can all post pictures of us sitting on Santa’s lap :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

:rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Santa, I’ve been very, very naughty this year… :wink:

3 Likes

Omg XD blushes shyly while I hide my face with my hand

2 Likes

Beautiful!!!

3 Likes

Woah that’s so cool. I wish I could make my Christmas tree look this awesome every year.
You are seriously so cool :star_struck:

2 Likes

Not me, only the tree. :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes but you are cool too sometimes I admire you alot for that ^-^

2 Likes

Everyday i’m gonna post a Christmas song here ^-^ and other stuff too with it.

4 Likes

This is me and my tiny little fake tree, I’ll be going to get a big boy tree soon that I can decorate. I’ve been watching The Christmas Chronicles every single day for that sexy santa action

7 Likes

the tree is so cute and I’m hoping to see the big one sadly I have a small fake tree too. I really miss my big tree that I used to have in my Home but after leaving from there and staying in India now well I only have the small one but even then I’m gonna make the best of it as everything and everyone deserves happiness and love this month and everytime ^-^

3 Likes

Small trees are great too! It’s all about the spirit. I’ll be making popcorn wreaths for our big tree, and I’m gonna find some Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments to hang up. I’ll also be making some paper snowflakes when I get construction paper 🤸

3 Likes

Omg so cool. Please do post the pic ^-^ I would love to see it. Hopefully I can make milk chocolate tea with a candy cane as I’m not sure if I can get candy cane but if I don’t I’ll still put something in to it to make it special ^^
Nothing can stop me from being happy and spreading that happiness this month lol

4 Likes