Happy Christmas Things, Please Share! šŸŒŸ

Everyday iā€™m gonna post a Christmas song here ^-^ and other stuff too with it.

4 Likes

This is me and my tiny little fake tree, Iā€™ll be going to get a big boy tree soon that I can decorate. Iā€™ve been watching The Christmas Chronicles every single day for that sexy santa action

7 Likes

the tree is so cute and Iā€™m hoping to see the big one sadly I have a small fake tree too. I really miss my big tree that I used to have in my Home but after leaving from there and staying in India now well I only have the small one but even then Iā€™m gonna make the best of it as everything and everyone deserves happiness and love this month and everytime ^-^

3 Likes

Small trees are great too! Itā€™s all about the spirit. Iā€™ll be making popcorn wreaths for our big tree, and Iā€™m gonna find some Nightmare Before Christmas ornaments to hang up. Iā€™ll also be making some paper snowflakes when I get construction paper šŸ¤ø

3 Likes

Omg so cool. Please do post the pic ^-^ I would love to see it. Hopefully I can make milk chocolate tea with a candy cane as Iā€™m not sure if I can get candy cane but if I donā€™t Iā€™ll still put something in to it to make it special ^^
Nothing can stop me from being happy and spreading that happiness this month lol

4 Likes

Is the new title okay? :smiley:

(Btw all the grinches and edgelords can go here: Anti Christmas Pictures (Adult, Controversial))

4 Likes

I hope you all have a great Christmas and get spoilt rotten with presents haha :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Just want to say thank you for coming up with this thread, Midnight! Itā€™s so nice and refreshing to see others who are also enjoying that Christmas cheer. :star2:

Thatā€™s the spirit. Same. Speaking of spreading the happiness, I got inspired by your thread. Is it okay to pull a weekly oracle card and share a general message here for everyone to
feel happy and uplifted throughout the holidays? Since Iā€™m almost near Christmas break from online classes + about to finish remaining readings, you got me thinking Iā€™d have enough time for now to do it and at least contribute to the thread. :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, same. Itā€™s embarrassing and used to be quite a pain because thereā€™s an emphasis in gift-giving at work lol. In addition to Lady Evaā€™s suggestion, maybe you could also try decoration tapes?

https://www.etsy.com/market/decoration_tape

Since I also suck at measuring and cutting tapes properly, I have tons of those in different designs. Decoration tapes take away the focus on the uneven-ness of the tape strips IME and instead, the receivers would get distracted and admire the designs on the tape instead hahaha. Illusion 1000.

Also Christmas-themed bags, when all else fails:

https://www.etsy.com/search?q=christmas%20bag

Put the gift inside, add either a Christmas charm/dedication letter to it for personalization, done.

BTW, Happy Birthday to you and Mind_Seeker20 (in advance anyway)!

3 Likes

Of course i would love to have you give everyone one of us a general reading if you donā€™t mind ^-^
Thank you so much. Your so sweet :slight_smile:

Aww no problem Iā€™m only happy to see others happiness ^-^

2 Likes

Of course. Itā€™s perfect ^-^ thank you @Lady_Eva gives you a friendly hug have a Perfect Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Happy birthday/happy December peeps.

Iā€™m a December model too- ten days before Christmas for me, but not feeling it this year. It makes me happy to see you happier though (Itā€™s always just been another day anyways, my daughters the only one who knows when it is lol.) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Cā€™mon celebrate it with your daughters as they would love to see their mom happy and smiling.

2 Likes

I wonā€™t be able to see my children anytime near that day :slight_smile: But Iā€™ll see make an attempt for you.

2 Likes

Yay! Iā€™m so glad to hear that ^-^

2 Likes

Day 2 of Christmas song :snowflake:

5 Likes

I recommend the movie Alien Xmas on netflix. Itā€™s short, like thirty-something minutes, but it was really cute & I loved it

2 Likes

Hm will watch it when I get back my Netflix ^-^
Thanks for the recommendation

2 Likes

Youā€™re welcome. And thank you again! I donā€™t think itā€™s sweet though, justā€¦ natural/sensible to do, maybe? Noticing for some time now that in reads for others (not just here online but IRL clients too), thereā€™s similar themes of sadness, hopelessnessā€¦ all that 9/3 of Swords, 5 of Cups stuff. Honestly cried in a few reads. Since itā€™s the holidays = time to spread at least a bit of happiness and hope lol. :slight_smile:

Will just start next week. So hereā€™s my contribution for now, a Christmas classic:

3 Likes

Lol just take the compliment XD and thank you for the read :slight_smile:

2 Likes