Had a person I did a sex spell on almost attack me!

Homegirl has the borderline personality disorder. Avoid or become a damaged man (that will be ripe for evolution!).

5 Likes

Oh sorry wrong thread… I did a spell on a different girl and she agreed to the date then cancelled… This crazy chick i will never talk to again

2 Likes

don’t screen people and that’s what you get. sexual disease. This day and age, people are doing it on purpose to pass it on to others so they can suffer too. Especially uncurable ones. So that’s the risk if you want to go around sleeping with people. You never know who’s infected. :man_shrugging: Just like magick, you gotta have safety protocols weather it be protection or screening them.

2 Likes

I warned him but things happen.

2 Likes

Do you mind sharing the spell? Not to much info just maybe if you used a Spirit…was it a one day ritual…picture of dolls etc

Hey there, @Ayk_De_Alchemist_01 I see you joined us back in July, 2019, have made six posts so far, but still have not properly introduced yourself, despite being asked to do so back in May. As it is a rule of this forum, please CLICK THE LINK BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in maigck, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc. Otherwise, any subsequent posts you make may be removed until our rule is respected:

handIntro

1 Like

OP is just living proof of why love and sex spells are primary factors to why people get their personality split by Magick, hopefully you can work with a spell that can bring emotional stability and mutual feelings, don’t want ticking time bombs in your life. Take care

1 Like

Haha Haha

“I did a love spell!”

“OMG U DID A SPELL I DONT DO U R A BAD PERSON”

Same person 3 posts later

“Doing a ritual to slowly murder my ex, he cheated on me and stole a bag of gummy bears!”

For real, we all do some shady shit. I’ve caused multiple calamities to befall people over petty shit in the past, but that was a while ago.
Let’s not start a BALG inquisition here.

OP, I highly suggest working with Zepar to change her way of thinking 180 degrees.

8 Likes

don’t you mean dantalion which specialize in changing thoughts. zepar is to make women love you. says descriptions of them. lol

some people think surprising an ex at the front door with a machete in hand wearing a hockey mask is love. =o) :man_shrugging: people’s definition of love is different. haha.

don’t diss the gummy bears. they are edible love charms. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Yeah, my mistake.

Gummy bears are awesome for many things.

2 Likes

I just want to know the spell. :rofl:

I don’t think love magick is prone to driving people crazy, but yeah, you do have to be careful who you cast on. Did she hate you before the magick? Display any weird or unstable behavior before you cast the spell? People don’t take these things into account when doing magick. Sure you can do whatever you want but that doesn’t void the potential risks. People don’t consider this enough.

does that mean after sending love/obession spell, one should always put up some protection for possible bad outcomes in future? or this is unnecessary? :thinking:

Depwnds on the magick. For some, it might be a good idea. But for books like most of the Gallery of Magick’s works they are almost as safe as you get, while retaining full power. If you work some more experimental magick or a basic ritual, then it can get dangerous.

how many times have i said this? love spells can quickly turn into obsession if not careful

3 Likes

Oookay so putting protection is a must when doing love spell. Got it

1 Like

not doing a love spell at all is better imo lol

1 Like

Yes, it would been better if i had those social skills lol

In most cases you’ll still need social skills if you’re gonna do love magick. Might wanna do magick on that first or at the same time.

3 Likes

I second that. I remember casting a kind of accidental spell on a guy using some gems and tarot. I didn’t think it would work back then, it was more of an impulsive action. But that very evening he was behaving so… weird and disturbing that I had to cut him off completely.

4 Likes