Had a person I did a sex spell on almost attack me!

do magick to increase your sex appeal,

i have a spell: SEX APPEAL AUGEO

repeat this 4 or 5 times in 4 sessions throughout the day, do this for 2 weeks then continuosly, then watch it work

i also have a love spell: AMORE CAPERIS (NAME OF TARGET)

3 Likes

of course, just taking some information for future use lol but this year is focused on something else so not doing love spell anytime soon

1 Like

do they work? Do you have any experience with them? Are they chats? And number of repitations

they work, i used the sex appeal one myself

repeat 4 or 5 times like a mantra, for 4 or 5 times throughout the day, for at least 2 weeks and then keep repeating

prounciation doesn’t matter?

i dont think so, just try, :slight_smile:

1 Like

Why what? :slight_smile:
I don’t think that personality affects the spell directly.
The intention does. And intentions are usually connected to our personality :slight_smile: So I’d say that caster’s personality affects what kind of spell he’s casting.

1 Like

I’ve had similar results as the op in the past. My problem has always started with the individual not being able to comprehend basic english. It’s like they go full retard and it causes a lot of arguing between us. Maybe it’s just me but I think most of the people I find attractive don’t actually know what they’re saying or doing. They just kind of coast their way through life because they’re privileged and look good. Eventually I just say fuck it and move on because I can’t stand ignorant people.

2 Likes

Most people lash out when their feelings clash with their morals and ethics. And if they’re passionate to begin with they’re worse. You need to devise a course of action for yourself in the aftermath of the spell and you need to be flexible and ready for any and all responses.

I worked some seriously powerful love/lust magic on a woman from a rigid Catholic upbringing. Furthermore, her mother had cheated on her father when she was 12 and she hated her for it, she was married, had 2 children, and in a rigid marriage with a ton of rules and regulations. Her husband is an ass.

How do you think that worked out?

Thing of it is, it worked.

Belial, Zepar, Dantalion, Sallos, Gremori, they wore her down and brought her to me. But she exploded in a fit of anger and rage. She detests me now because I’m the guy who nearly turned her into her mother.

Have a plan and think ahead.

3 Likes

You should have predicted the possible outcome frist before doing anything then jumping straight into that
And that is a good advice:) always work with a plan and be ready for backlaches

1 Like

Yes I should have, but after seeing that aspect of her, I am so incredibly lucky it didn’t go further. I have since been in contact with Belial about the experience. I needed to learn a few things. For instance, the power that these demons operate with. The odds were so stacked against me and they made it happen. I actually shut it down - hence her insane reaction.

3 Likes

You just say the words that’s it

Yes, you repeat them like mantras throughout the day

The caster is also in danger of going batshit, as I found out the hard way.

Astaroth likes to speak of things as being unadulterated truth, when obviously, they are not. I admire, but also kinda hate her abuse of language.

1 Like

what could possible go wrong if you just record your voice saying the chants and playing them on any type of speakers?

1 Like

I don’t know if that will work

It definitely works.

LMAO

2 Likes

I tried some rituals. some I made myself.and others I paid mm so far nothing.

1 Like

Exactly :100:! A person has to have to have a great personality, good hygiene which includes brushing their teeth and fresh breath!