Had a person I did a sex spell on almost attack me!

Not getting into detail. Don’t want to get flagged. But anyway did a sex spell on lady. Made her cum over and over when we had sex. She kept thanking me and saying she loved it. But telling me she hates me. Last night I saw her she kept getting a crazed look and telling me she was going to hurt me then she would be nice and then randomly get crazy like a horror movie. Long story short I ve never seen that happen. So be careful who you cast on.

16 Likes

Love spells have their onerous reputation for results like this as much as for their ethical dubiousness. Doesn’t matter who you cast on, they’re liable to go batshit because that’s the core of how love magic works.

21 Likes

I’m here once. I’m here to use magic to take advantage of life. I don’t care about any of that.

11 Likes

I don’t believe in karma. I believe your consequences comes from Lucifer or the Christian God. Whom ever you serve but thats just my belief.

6 Likes

There is no Christian God no offence there is a God just not the one you speak of annnnnnyway…you can try and cast another spell after you release that one cause it seems as though it’s not working correctly or back firing on you or cast a obssion spell instead
Any spell you use come with a warning and also side effect just becareful

7 Likes

A lot of people here have a problem when it comes to sex / lust spells and magick.
Somehow it’s more acceptable to hex people to their -painful- death and make them loose everything they have :woman_shrugging:
Anyway, @CharlieP7 be careful, maybe if you see this girl again, cast a protection spell on yourself before :slight_smile:

26 Likes

Warning:

Moralistic remarks will be removed without notice, persisting with this behaviour will result in temporary or permanent suspension.

If you dislike this topic, Mute it, and move onto something you prefer. This forum discusses all manner of baneful magick and black magick curses.

26 Likes

This why I don’t even use black magic a lot , half the time the back lash is worse than achieving the desired outcome

4 Likes

Well, imo, love spells are curses in “disguise”. They can backfire or have unpleasant effects on the person that you cast it on.
So if you’re around that person, expect to be affected by the negative things that come with it.
Obsession, madness, aggression etc.

9 Likes

For the record, my above post was an empirical remark from experience, not a moralistic evaluation.

3 Likes

@John_Wick U don’t need magick. U kick ass without it. haha.

@CharlieP7 I don’t think it’s the magick. She probably was already crazy. =o) don’t blame the magick for the extra craziness. U got your spell working. congrats…

Everything is influencing and manipulation. U looking like a stud is manipulation. U dressing nice is manipulation. U having money is manipulation. U talking to person is manipulation. IT’s all the same. no double standards. Influencing through magick is the same as you talking to someone. THey are both manipulation. Your attractive looks is manipulation.

17 Likes

@dusk I wish someone would go batshit over me. :laughing: then i can send joker over. hehe

2 Likes

That sounds like my past relationships minus the sex spell.
I have a bad feeling that if I tried a sex spell on someone, I would end up in a casket.

3 Likes

This kind of result is quite common tbh. Particularly when working to increase a target’s passion. Passion can very quickly turn into anger.

5 Likes

All political and moral comments aside. Magic is known to have side effects. Love magic in particular is bad about this. Love itself is regarded as one of the pure emotions. It can’t be created artificially. So most love spells either work with the forces of attraction,lust or obsession. As one can imagine causing copious amounts of any will cause adverse reactions.

6 Likes

I like you. Please stay

Actually, i find that its 99% of the time an issue when a man casts on a woman. I have yet to see the moralizing when the reverse happens. Even on a LHP forum, people have a tendency to hold up women on a pedestal

20 Likes

Which sex spell?

1 Like

Also @CharlieP7 I don’t wanna derail your thread :slight_smile:
Please update if you ever see this girl again, I’d like to know how this turns out.

3 Likes

Eitherway everything is based on free will it’s a universal law regardless of what path you follow.

When you start manipulating people then there free will is being messed with and the resulting black lash inevitably pursues the wanted result.

For me it is somewhat immoral to use magick to make somebody have sex with you, and if they come back angry and pissed off then obviously somebody has broken rules regarding free will.

Well she randomly cancelled or date so im hoping that changes… Shes cute as hell lol