Guess i could need a hand

just felt what u mean …

Indeed. In order to get her protected there needs to be atleast 3 high tier layers of ortections alongside help for banishing using a powerful demon even a king.

2 Likes

While I have done protections like these before this one is tricky due various powerful external forces manipulating it.

1 Like

i really dont know what to say ur really tryin to help me out

1 Like

All the advice here are good.
If i may also recommend is to call Archangel Michael he is great in banishing an entity and great to bind the sorcerer that attacks you.

Its good that you know that prayers do not work.
Archangel Michael is not part of the abrahamic religion and he works with every one like black magician or light workers.
You can call upon the Archangel Michael and Emperor Lucifer they are good friends i heard. They both can help you.

I hope you find freedom and peace :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

thanks alot really

ill try my best maybe ill get a spare minute from him so he lets me do it

1 Like

I called Archangel Michael once during an attack I had on me
And I felt and heard this being with massive wings and saw a light just rushed through my window and started to chase the lower vibration around the house.

1 Like

that sounds pretty impressing tbh

but the thing is that he wont acutally let me talk if you know what i mean ? its like somethings in my throat and i dont get a clear word out

guess thats not exactly what i meant i mean like i sure do get words out but they sound muffled to me

he could be messing with you throat chakra.

2 Likes

He will try and block any communication so you won’t call upon higher power

i tried it with my inner voice like i mean the voice in my head but seems not to work

This is where I would think other mages can come in and exorcise the demon. You need to have a way to open the sigil and visualize him to come.

1 Like

I already gave you something to help. Instead of going around in circles, just draw out the sigil I linked for you and visualise it coming to life in blue flame. You don’t have to call on any other spirit whatsoever. The sigil is designed to repel and drive away any entity causing you distress. And the best thing is, it is passive, meaning the old lady won’t consider it a counterattack. Just charge it, and carry it with you.

We can give you all the advice int he world but you have to actually follow it. I gave you the simplest, and easiest option.

6 Likes

A bind on your spirit senses maybe.

thats what i will try tomorrow im pretty dizzy atm so i dont think i can draw it as good as it maybe has to be or even get concentrated enough

I have something similar which I chanelled from Satan and my Higher Self last month. It also does the same thing.

1 Like

Make sure you are eating, drinking water, cleaning yourself and not neglecting basic care, I’ve noticed they tend to go after that.

If possible make sure you take a walk, go in public places around people so it is break from the connection.

They will do everything in their power to cut you off from everyone, except those that they want do the same things with and will only encourage your downfall.

(I spent a month with someone going through that, I don’t think they got better, only better at hiding it)

1 Like

If possible make sure you take a walk, go in public places around people so it is break from the connection. - if u wrote my first … text he doesnt care about me beeing somewhere in public or not …

Make sure you are eating, drinking water, cleaning yourself and not neglecting basic care, I’ve noticed they tend to go after that.- isnt that normal behavior ??