Guess i could need a hand

mall—restaurant—even walk at the beach or sitting at a friends living room …

its like hes making fun of me beeing ashamed infront of ppl wich clearly have no idea about whats going on right next to them

They will stop you from doing that, and make you preoccupied with stuff. They also behave better in public even if they say they don’t.

They will tell you a lot of lies.

(I had to leave a someone like that because they were trying to spread it to me and wouldn’t really do anything at all while pretending or thinking they were doing great things)

Beware of the room rot.

1 Like

I heard about this type of attachedmet before.

When did this started?
How long did it take for this entity to follow you around like this?

what do you mean by ``tell me´´ he doesnt need to tell me anything i can feel him inside me while im like sitting on the couch at my best friends house …

it took about 1 week for him to do it somewhere outside my house

1 Like

yea that’s a powerful entity I think.
And can cause some serious problems.

I seen attachment similar to yours but took years for the entity to be able to follow the person to school or anywhere outside of house.
Most entities will wait to attack until u lie dow in bed and your relaxed.

But this is no ordinary entity.

Your best bet is to hire someone and even then that isn’t guaranteed.

I’ve meet others who were told things and didn’t feel them.

I’ve meet others who get possessed often.

All of them had excuses for not changing anything or getting real help. So best of luck.

oh well

so im fucked

in any way possible …

naw! Don’t think like that.
Do not think that you are in a universe as simple food or sheep.

You are a Godess “know thyself”
You have no idea how powerful you are.
The problem is your are not awake,
And have no knowledge

It doesn’t need to be drawn “as good as it has to”, as long as you put the effort and intent into it. You don’t have to be Basqiat or Piccasso, you just have to do your best…

Are you sure you want to part with this thing, I’m sensing excuses and resistance against all the great advice given…if you’re too dizzy to draw a simple sigil, you’re too dizzy to type out responses to everyone. If it was really as bad as you say it is, then why not fight to get rid of it :woman_shrugging:t6:
and I mean that in the nicest way…

9 Likes