Guess i could need a hand

yea i know. I’m just trying to figure out all the facts…because theres certain things that are confusing me

2 Likes

Some djinn are also notorious for this form of spiritual rape. Man fuck that’s disgusting. Don’t let this slide. It’ll mess your life up.

Have you ever felt called to any spirit in your life?

2 Likes

So as i already said i never met this women before she came up to me and told me that , i was neither standing there crying or looking like totally fucked i was on my way to work and thats like the thing yeah …

and i didnt blamed here that was the wrong word ( bad english im sorry) i embarresd her thats what i meant …like infront of all those people

1 Like

You need to banish and make sure it never happens again. Protection ritual using a certain demon and a banishing ritual by calling on a very powerful entity like Belial or Asmodeus. Maybe Lillith can help too.

2 Likes

and before all of that i havnt ever thought about magic or demons or stuff like this

It’s time to do so now

1 Like

I’ve never worked with Belial but I’ve heard he’s really powerful for making entities and people “fuck off” for good.

3 Likes

Yes. Belial is perfect too. Hopefully he won’t hit on you though

2 Likes

One of the reasons I always evoke him and Bael for Banishings. Bael can help with subtle removals while Belial will use a war hammer.

2 Likes

The best thing about Belial is that he wont hurt you even if he does hit on you. He hates abuse of power so is always conscious of what hes doing.

4 Likes

True

1 Like

Okay fair enough. So what is it that she did or said to you that offended you so much to the point where you felt the need to lash out at her? Did you tell her about your ex boyfriend at all? The dialogue you two had with each other would be nice to know

Btw, these questions are to help me understand what she may have done and why. I’m just very confused by this:

Thats a very weird comment for a random person to make, especially if you claim that you weren’t looking sad/crying and if you never told her anything about your life. The implication here is that she’s been stalking your life from afar, and decided to get involved magickally… This is why im wondering if your bf ever abused you or anything?

2 Likes

thats the point…we didnt had any other kind of conversation and it freaked me out that she walked to me and said that stuff even without knowing me or what happend between me and my ex

there was no other kind of dialog or something that looked like one

Maybe she was a stalker or someone who was in the shadows. I have sent you a PM with some suggestions and an offer to help you want. The source if we can get would be helpful for us to sever the connection from.

iv seen it and ill try it maybe

Or if the old lady is a ancient powerful Godess that watched over her and she manifested or send someone that also works with this being to let @IviodaI know that the ex is being punished?
And now this being is feeling insulted and punished @IviodaI as well.

From what I heard with most ancient God or Godesses it helps to ask for forgiveness and you may be forgiven or you will be given a task.

Alright, well if that is the case, then i would advise against taking any sort of advice where you “get revenge” against her…at least for the time being. You’re dealing with someone who, for whatever reason, is invested in your life…and probably knows a lot about you, and what you do on a regular basis. If they are using magick to do this, you’re dealing with a superior opponent who would likely decimate you in any sort of spiritual warfare. She apparently knocked your boyfriend out in short order, and she could do that to you as well, so you need to be damned careful with how you proceed. Frankly, your best bet would be to hire someone like EA to help you with this versus trying any advice given to you here. As a newbie, this kind of opponent is likely well above your paygrade. EA wont help you do anything to her (most likely), but he would do magick to help get rid of this and properly protect you in a way that you probably wont be able to do at your current skill level. That’s honestly my advice, unless someone skilled from the forum decides to swoop in and help you with this. Either way, be very careful. She knows waaaaay too much about you.

2 Likes

well the thing is …if i try to use any of your tips or do something aginst it ill get punished immidiatly… like the hard way >.<

That’s why you need experienced help to do the magick for you. Trying to deal with this on your own is kinda foolhardy in my opinion.

1 Like