Group Grand Rite of Wealth with Duchess Bune

I am interested

Thanks for the clarification and the link!

1 Like

I am definitely in @LTheAlchemist :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:

2 Likes

NP at all, happy to help ^^

@LTheAlchemist - thank you for offering this. I would love to join please.

2 Likes

If you want to join in on the ā€œupgradeā€ be sure to message me. Door closes in 24 hours, but you donā€™t need to in order to get results from this group rite!

Many blessings

Hail Duchess Bune :crown::metal:t2:

3 Likes

@LTheAlchemist Id like to join, please.

1 Like

Oh, what do you mean by ā€œupgradeā€?

1 Like

If you have any questions about the upgraded rite or about joining in outside of the free ritual DM me

4 Likes

Fuck yes

2 Likes

can I join, is there still time to join please?

1 Like

Happy to be jumping in on this ritual. Iā€™m sure the Dutchess Bune will definitely help me out in my current predicament. Iā€™ve worked with her before as I asked her a few years ago to bring into me a refund for a business scam that I got involved in back in 2018 and although it took a couple years. She came through and brought me a refund. Although I didnā€™t get a full refund due to the size of the lawsuit against the company and all the other people that got scammed. I nevertheless got something out of it thanks to her, and Iā€™m looking forward to see what she can do for me in this ritual.

Hail Dutchess Bune!

2 Likes

Im trying to establish when this is taking place. I see its on the 14th, but I canā€™t find anywhere what time (and of course what time zone that time is in)

1 Like

Duchess Bune is one of my favorites to work with :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am very excited about this rite!

3 Likes

Urgent! Can you please share an alternative to sigil burning?

1 Like

Is it too late to squeeze in? I need a LOT of money if Iā€™m going to achieve my goals.

1 Like

Hopping in last minute! Thank you so much for this ritual!

1 Like

Iā€™m in. Will draw and carry the sigil tonight, and then burn it with an offering tomorrow

1 Like

Iā€™m joining in.

1 Like

Ripe it apart and throw it away in the wind or bury it

2 Likes