Group Grand Rite of Wealth with Duchess Bune

So I think we’re all going to need a little more information about the actual timing of this rite. What time are you planning on beginning this ritual? I would very much like to be in a receptive & meditative state tonight at the appropriate time to maximize effects.

4 Likes

Seconded

3 Likes

second that aswell

3 Likes

Sigil’s ready. Now we just need to know the exact time to burn it :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Everything is ready on my end :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve already done my ritual to Bune. I opened her sigil, carried it with me all week, put blood on it, slept with it, and burned the sigil today. I even spoke to her in a dream last night.

Whelc Melan Avage Bune Tasa

Hail Duchess Bune!
Ave Bune!

Peace and blessings to you all!

2 Likes

Uh…so I wonder if it’s working already. I just sold an item that’s been listed on eBay without so much as a watcher or bid for three weeks. I’ll make $15, but it’s a start, right?

4 Likes

Thanks. I’m looking forward to doing it later.

1 Like

I would definitely say so. How long did you have it on there?

1 Like

HAIL DUCHESS BUNE!

I’m about to burn the sigil and release the intentions…

:fire::raised_hands:t4:

2 Likes

I made mine yesterday and set an intention to activate today with the group work. I did see the sigil and crystals around it beaming with energy so I think it connected with everyone here!

Is it alright if I tear up the paper the sigil is on? I don’t trust myself and fire. Accidentally burned a bit of my carpet by mistake last week…

Hail Bune!

1 Like

I hadn’t even started yet!

2 Likes

I’ve tore the sigil apart and thanked Bune

1 Like

Everyone I apologize for not getting specific times for this ritual. I will for sure be doing that for the future Free group rites going forward.

The Rite went phenomenal. Duchess Bune is with all of you whom have your intent on making contact with her throughout the pass month. Know she HAS heard your request. Now just enter the golden flow of abundance and prosperity. For her touch opens gates of Wealth & Vision into your life. If you burned your sigil or buried it etc. that is all you had to do on your end. If you still have it and are holding onto it till what you want to manifest, also great!

For this next month I am going to selling my Lugalabdbur’s Black Web with a 20% discount as a bonus to this completed group ritual. DM for more details!

Like I stated before I will be doing more group rituals on this forum and also love hearing your feedback!

Dark Blessings
Hail Duchess Bune
L

9 Likes

Would you believe around 7pm PST night of the ritual I had just sat down with the sigil to meditate for a bit, and before I had the chance to meditate or do anything the phone buzzed saying I had another job lined up for this week. The interruption frustrated me until I saw it was about making some easy money. A good start I think.

7 Likes

Definietly sounds right to me. Good luck!

1 Like

Just an update on this - Duchess Bune pretty much dropped the hybrid job I asked for into my lap. I always work well with her, but this was next level successful.

The salary is multiple 6 figures working with a big name company, I have very limited experience in this role, and I never applied. I was offered this position less than 48 hours after the recruiter first contacted me, had only a single interview, and all of my tech equipment was purchased for me before the onboarding paperwork had even been completed. The interview didnt even discuss any of my work history or skills, it was more like a coffee chat with an old friend - truly unexpected and very funny looking back now.

I am so blown away by the results from this ritual! Thank you for allowing us all to take part in this, and I look forward to the next one.

11 Likes

Thank you for that update! ! That is absolutely badass and I’m really happy to hear the great a success :metal:t2:She always comes thru in wild ways.

Good luck on your journey !

I look forward to the next one as well :pirate_flag:
L

7 Likes

I missed the ritual due to time difference. Can I do it on my own?

2 Likes

Still no signs or results, but idk…

2 Likes