Group Grand Rite of Wealth with Duchess Bune

Thanks
Would highly appreciate were you to add me to the group. Any additional information as to what to do will also be appreciated

1 Like

Absolutely in for this one as well. I love Bune :black_heart:

1 Like

I have been keeping Duchess Buneā€™s Sigil in my wallet for a long time, can I use this sigil that I have for this ritual purpose?

Iā€™m interested to find out more about this ritual. Could you DM me!

Thank you so much in advance :pray:

1 Like

@LTheAlchemist Just a question if you donā€™t mind. Can we follow the rite (youtube for example) or is it our individual task to prepare with the sigil and burn in the evening of the rite and you do the ritual alone ?

3 Likes

Thanks for offering the opportunity! :blush:
Iā€™m in!

1 Like

Me tooā€¦i am inā€¦tnx

1 Like

Here is a video to explain more about this Rite! You can DM me if you have any more questions!

10 Likes

Hi. Thus sounds interesting but I have to ask: what do you mean with ā€œopen her sigilā€? Do you mean to just have it in front of you or is there a sort of opening ritual I donā€™t know about?

1 Like

Not really. In short: you gaze into the sigil with your intent in mind until minor and sometimes even major freaky stuff happens.

If you are up for the longer version explaining this:

4 Likes

I am in, thank you.

1 Like

L, do you have any thoughts on how Mercury retrograde could affect this working? It will go direct on the 19th, and out of the storm on the 26th. Do you think the radionics will get squirrelly with that energy? Do you think shungite on or near the sigil would help? Probably stupid questions but Iā€™m still learning how it all works together. Much gratitude for this ritual, and itā€™s so fucking timely for me right now, you have no idea.

I would like to speak a blessing over you and your house. May you receive an exponential increase in your psychic and magickal powers, protection from parasites and haters, shielding from the evil eye, peace, prosperity, health, and timely help showing up right when you need it. So mote it be.

2 Likes

I would like in on this ritual. I am new to working with Bune but just as she helped me with a refund going through, immediately this thread appeared as the first in my summary email. Not to mention ive been lighting a wealth candle recently. So you can say ive been directed. When I was talking to the sales rep I had an undeniable urge to ask Bune for help (likely her summoning ME at just the right time) and it came when I did. Im very excited for this ritual and opportunity.

2 Likes

So happy to hear that its in such a perfect timing for you!

No I wouldnā€™t worry about any ā€œenergeticā€ issues that stand in the way of this working. It will manifest differently for everyone. Just for your own sake, having her sigil with you night of this ritual will be sure to direct that energy right to you.

Thank you so much for the blessings! May you also be blessed and receive the Golden Touch of Bune

I love all the synchronicities you had to bring you to this point. It is her time to shine and those feeling her magnetism and whom follow; will be blessed from this rite.

Hail To Duchess Bune :metal:

2 Likes

Hail Duchess Bune!

Canā€™t say that enough.

1 Like

I would love to join thank you

1 Like

Welcome @Aisleen It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

I had chatted with Bune in a lucid dream. I asked her about @LTheAlchemist, and she said, ā€œHeā€™s okay, I like him.ā€

She also told me to, ā€œTell the people on BALG that I will be there at the ritual, and Iā€™m happy to help in any way I can.ā€

We talked about other things that I wonā€™t share here.

Hail Duchess Bune!

3 Likes

Awesome! Duchess Bune seems cool!

Quick question, is it possible that (as well as the sigil for myself) I create a second one and connect it to a friend whom I believe would greatly benefit from also receiving this energy?