Greetings!

Hi Balg people!!
I am one of those right hand path folks that came to be at dark side of the force.
XD
For real, all I can say I am so fucking grateful for the initiations I have been going through, for you all who are sharing your knowledge out there, its hard work and it did help me tremendously, to find the truth inside, to liberate myself, to have a real communion with the spirit and become the divine vessels I always dreamed to be.
Maybe someday I share more of my story.
Just want to say hi :smiley: now

3 Likes

Okay just read the rules… So here is some more info about me, I am living in Asia but I am from South America. I am an artist at heart, I do performances, I have a lot experiences with etheogens & drugs and mostly used on magical intentional settings, and since being on a probation for 1year and half I am in abstinence taking my spiritual practices to another level.
And I am interested on joining the forum to meet new people, learn more… I don’t have many friends I can talk about theses things, daemons & dark spirits are taboo, but they been always there for me, even before I dropped the fear and I am proudly grateful to the LHP.

2 Likes

Hi there, welcome to the forum :wave:t5::slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. I’d say that a lot of us don’t have many people to talk to about this. Thankfully, BALG stepped up in a way that worked for the LHP.

1 Like

Today I decided to come check this forum and I was reading your comments on a post about moons blood being a sacrifice and that inspired me to join!!

I’ve experienced a lot healing through becoming aware of my moon cycles and experimenting with it!!
I painted my daemon drawing with blood and it gave life, it blown me away, our bound became stronger… So beautiful.

1 Like

Thank you @QueenMustang :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Thank u @anon39079500 ! Feels nice to be welcomed here !

1 Like

It’s a good crowd with a lot of diverse experience.

2 Likes

I am blown away how active this forum is, lots of cool things to read!! Any cool tread u suggest me going to??

2 Likes

Hmmm, hard to pick one. I’ll drop two. Both can be found in this mega thread. Unofficial Forum Tutorials Directory ~ Beginners, Check This Out! 👍

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :heart: :wave:

1 Like

Wow. That it’s food for thought! Thank you. :pray:

1 Like

Your energy is amazing & refreshing. Great to have you here at this friendly forum.

1 Like

Welcome @Isa

What do you practice, and how long have you practiced it? You haven;t really told us anything about your experience in magick other than that you like to use entheogens.

1 Like