Greek Gods

Has anyone contacted any Greek gods or even Odin?
Share your experiences my people

Plenty of posts on this :slight_smile:

These are only 3 but there are 50+ so have at it! :wink:

3 Likes

A Titan is summoning me so after I connect Iā€™ll let you know.

3 Likes

Fasho thanks, have you worked w any

For sure

Iā€™ve contacted Odin. From my experiences, heā€™s kind of like an old man who is equal parts warrior and scholar. He gets really excited when you offer him mead, so be sure give him some as an offering. Doesnā€™t matter what kind.

2 Likes

If you consider Meduca as Greek otherwise Iā€™ve worked with Loki from Norse.

1 Like

What exactly would you like to learn? How to contact them? Or how the experience is in general?

1 Like

What were Medusa and Loki like?

Both actually, Iā€™d love some stories and advice

1 Like

Howā€™d it go?

1 Like

They donā€™t have a sigil, the way to summon them would be with hymns, prayers and offerings. If they have an Orphic hymn, use that, they respond fast. If not, you can always make one yourself. Just read first about the God you wish to summon, so you can learn a few things, maybe even find a picture that connects you best with them and go from there. Be respectful at all times but not servile, they hate that and most likely they will scold you.
Keep in mind that I live in Greece so its even easier to connect with them, Iā€™ve seen others say theyā€™re hard to summon.

2 Likes

I just finished. It was intenseā€¦amazing. It was very personal message he had to impart, private. Iā€™m like high right now on the energy. I almost passed out when he unlocked my aspects from him. He couldnā€™t stay long due to where I amā€¦it was stifling him the small space and it was getting hard for me too. He told me to enjoy looking at the world with my new sight, and continue my journey of aspects.

3 Likes

TMW life as you knew it changes for you. Peace settles in.

2 Likes

What did he teach you?

What kind of offerings do they like? Also, have you worked with Zeus, Poseidon, or hades?

Thatā€™s dope, high off the energy huh? I actually read somewhere that titans completely change your perception

1 Like

Hyperion has the ability to seeā€¦his other sight. Youā€™ll just have to read up on that aspect.

2 Likes

You will never go wrong with red wine, grains, fresh fruits and vegetables. For more personal/specific offerings you could read about them and see what they like. No, I havenā€™t worked per se yet with any of these 3.

4 Likes

Some say Lokiā€™s dark but Iā€™ve found him to be the throw detective and a wise ass but I say that with affection.
Heā€™s done me a solid and has never broken his word yet.
The true ā€œman of a thousand facesā€, youā€™ll never know what his true face looks like.
He comes and goes as he pleases.
There is a saying that Loki takes in the broken and forgotten because only he can truly understand and love them.

Medusa has never used language to talk to me. It is very much how I talk with animal spirits, emotions and visuals but Iā€™m sure she could if she wanted too.
She feels similar in some ways to Loki as in she is a wise ass but very knowledgeable. She can be very protective as well.
Like a snake, she can bite quick and itā€™ll sting too.

3 Likes