Lycaon - Physical Shapeshifting

Do any of you believe that there is any truth behind the stories of Lycaon?

From an early age, it’s been a life long fantasy (almost an obsession…) of mine to be a werewolf.

Not the kind of werewolves you typically see in movies and TV shows. I want to be able to physically shift into the form of a wolf. More along the lines of what they turned into in the Twilight series.

In any dream I’ve ever had where I was a werewolf (with a few exceptions that may or may not have been influenced by the show Teen Wolf), I took the form of a massive white wolf with blue eyes.

Do you guys believe it’s possible to physically shape shift?

1 Like

It’s possible. Now you got to work your ass towards this goal. I don’t think you will get there, but you’re free to prove me wrong in the future.

[quote=“Omnipresent, post:2, topic:2883”]It’s possible. Now you got to work your ass towards this goal. I don’t think you will get there, but you’re free to prove me wrong in the future.[/quote]That’s the plan. Even if it takes me 40 years.

I used to hate the idea that something of this nature would take so long. However, the fact is that even though it could take that long (and it probably would take half that time), along the way you will pick up so much other shit that even if you stopped, it was worth it. So good shit on that attitude, it should serve you pretty decently

[quote=“Judge Dredd, post:1, topic:2883”]Do any of you believe that there is any truth behind the stories of Lycaon?

From an early age, it’s been a life long fantasy (almost an obsession…) of mine to be a werewolf.

Not the kind of werewolves you typically see in movies and TV shows. I want to be able to physically shift into the form of a wolf. More along the lines of what they turned into in the Twilight series.

In any dream I’ve ever had where I was a werewolf (with a few exceptions that may or may not have been influenced by the show Teen Wolf), I took the form of a massive white wolf with blue eyes.

Do you guys believe it’s possible to physically shape shift?[/quote]

When I went back to part of my ancestral homeland in Bavaria, I believe on the first or second night of my sleeping there. I had a dream, in which I was home, half way across the world, with a drug addict friend whom I had just cut ties with permanently in my life. I was talking to him, having a good time and wondering what he was doing there. We were joking and walking outside of my house…And then, a rabbit ran out on the road in front of me, and I leapt out in a single stride of primal instinct, and the instinct built like a ravenous hunger, that turned into a primal blood lust building to a critical mass in only seconds, as I not only was able to leap across my dream to the rabbit, but I was consumed by such a powerful force that SURGED THROUGH MY BODY, I INSTANTLY TORE THROUGH THE DREAM AND STARTED ATTACKING THE SHIT OUT ANYTHING I COULD.

At the very moment where I lost complete control attacking a girl I knew who flirted with me on the first day, I was yanked, or as one Irish mason I know used to say “bear clawed” into my waking consciousness. Anyone who has had this happen knows the distinct feeling and why he’s referring to it that way. And I felt something in the room, over me, watching intently. But I was not sure what as I awoke covered in sweat, panting, in awe of the pure power that had been coursing through my body only moments before. Later the next morning I found the person I attacked no longer had any interest, and had quite a bit of fear of me. And I would see her from time to time, casting suspicious glances which would catch my own eyes across the room over the next several weeks.

I was confused about this until 3 things happened.

1. I brought my question to a Godly vampire I know, I asked this individual, they said “sounds to me like you touched the werewolf current”

2. I put together some memories my grandmother told me in her childhood about how my great great grandfather in these parts was a well known raving lunatic who would loose consciousness and black out on full moons, and do incredibly strange things like get on the roof during full moon and stare at it for hours, and sometimes at midnight when everyone was sleeping, he would wake up and would dress up in his hunting outfit, and go out with his rifle late at night and disappear into the forest on full moons, not returning hours after sunrise, always unaware of where he had been or what he had done. Sometimes the people in his village would scream at him when they’d catch him, and he would awaken from his “sleep walking” as my grand mother so innocently put it, and be completely mystified at what he was doing, and go back to his house, undress, and go back to bed.

3. E.A. answered a question here someone brought to him from a book, about how a vampire can become stronger once they travel to their ancestral lands or the place of their birth, and he said this concept is a lot easier to understand if you see the earth as a living organism instead of real estate.

But it also reveals why I touched this current, in my ancestral homeland, because my ancestors had powerful workings with it before.

Some cultures don’t have words to distinguish between vampires and werewolves, and this is PART of the reason I see them as two energetic aspects of the same transfiguring current. I’m not really interested in debating if it’s 100% true, because for all intensive purposes, I can say that both currents become easier to use, and stronger for the sorcerer, when they visit the lands of their ancestor especially if one’s ancestors were initiated into such magic, and that’s the point I’m trying to illustrate here rather than saying I want to fight about something.

My great great grandfather made some very strange predictions in his time about things like moon landings that earned him a lot of scorn while he was saying this stuff before the 20th century, they thought he was bat shit insane. I wonder if this is related to moon magick and prophecy now. Or just what visions he was able to behold from the current of the werewolf, or just whom or what he may have been hunting on those full moons whether he actually forgot, or just made up some nice lies to everyone to remember him fondly and innocently.

Oftentimes the mysteries of one’s own bloodlines will re-emerge in the strangest ways in life, but will become painfully obvious to those who know what to look for. Sometimes it takes years to make sense of the stories, but listening to all the old people in your family ramble on, as a capable occultist, you may be able to piece something together they let slip, especially if they say it because you were uninitiated into the occult at the time, or they are unaware of your knowledge of the subject and you look like an average idiot. But as one looks and goes farther back, the more such individuals even men of renown become more and more shrouded in mysteries they probably never wanted anyone to solve.

Luckily, you may share their blood, and essentially can re-awaken their powers and even their ancestral knowledge within you and discover those mysteries in your own gnosis. You may even do it accidentally activating such experiences through magickal practice (as majix activates genes), and gaining knowledge of these powers and understandings. But sometimes those powers will seek you out themselves. All one has to do is make oneself a fitting vessel for such power, and travel back to their homelands. To live in one’s ancestral homeland as a magician, is truly a gift on many levels.

Many of you who actively practice the occult are completely unaware you may have a bloodline, or possible multiple. Don’t be surprised if some traditions go back a few centuries. It’s not just about the 13 that everyone talk about. And it’s not just something for super elite secret elite, I have a masonic mentor in Romania faggots like Ellison. If you are simply a practicing magician, the odds are ever in your favor. Some secrets become hidden by time, but this is the time of unveiling, if you would ever want to start looking for proof, you should expect to find it in this day and age, because I believe it is the dynamic of “this cycle of time”.

I feel like terribly little has been written on this subject, however, I feel like there was some very strange history, and an energetic current that is not well understood by many. This combination has left some frightening mysteries if one simply connects the dots that are incredibly obvious.

Best of Luck,
-Frater Apotheosis