Good reasons 4 all to push your spiritual skills to the max

I’m sorry but I believe there are worse entities out there than Reptilians. I’ve had no experience with them and don’t think I would have an interest in working with them but from some of the points above, they seem okay I guess.

Also the whole Spiritual War seems to be entirely Symbolic to me. What have man made Wars done? Nothing but pure destruction and very few benefits so imagine what a Spiritual War would do? I just think the Demons, Angels, Gods and Spirits which favor us will let us evolve in a much more pleasant way.

2 Likes

So they don’t hate humanity and much of what others say about them desiring our deaths is false?

1 Like

It’s more they are withholding judgement for humanity to mature a bit before they make a final decision regarding the majority nature of humans.

3 Likes

That sounds more pleasant than the descriptions they are generally given.

3 Likes

Yeah. They see majority of humans in a harsh light with a few exceptional individuals but they themselves had to go through some rough patches of development so benefit of the doubt for a reasonable time or until something forces action. They do respect those they find exceptional though so no matter what happens they are likely to try and preserve those people and if push comes to shove it will be either too protect themselves or at a point where humanity has gone totally backwards and needs intervention.

3 Likes

Not all of them are friendlies though, far from - this is fact based information about what has already happened and is happening right now, on one, same planet you are walking onon those that purposefully chose to enslave the human race, since a very long time, and it involves human death. These particular ones don’t like anything human and are not the ones that will make exceptions because you talk nice to them, there are those that control the earth for a very long time, and the worldsystem you see today is 100 percent their plan, if you look around, you’re living in the midst of it. These particular guys see you as cattle to be experimented on, enslaved and killed.
Economies, religions, politrics, wars, the education system, the food industry, the media, the world system is what they control and indeed gave built… …welcome to actual, real world;
Quite all the ‘’‘mainstream’’’ things are but to keep you busy, while you are slowly being ‘cooked’ into total enslavement.

The idea that someone else is protecting you from them, is the error that gets most people killed, dependency. Archangel Michael has a sword for example. And Azazazel does too, for the survival of humanity, as well. They are examples of what is meant to be used, by yourself, through these aspects of the god-mind.
This planet is at war, and no matter how friendly or peaceful you try to be, a war is coming, and you are the frontline, not your dad, your mom, your government…these beings are way faster and more powerful than humans and even succesfully even killed special forces, just to give you an idea. They are even here in my country, though it seems the most chilaxed country, they control the world.

It is not something about pointing out a scapegoat, it’s about pointing out what’s hapenning.

I wish I had better news, but the only assured good news you have and assurance of survival is enthroning your own godly abilities, cooperating with the spiritual aspects of yourself…;

2 Likes

Sorry to burst your bubble but humanity’s problems are solely the fault of their own actions. Why do they want to enslave than to seek revenge for what has been done in the past. Those more indiscriminate ones are minority with minimal influence. Everything wrong with the world today is drawn from what people have created as a whole for themselves.

Also of note many things incarnate as human that alter the body beyond human norms during their stay. Even a skilled human practitioner can achieve that strength and speed with proper physical, mental, and energetic conditioning and such things really are of interests to governments and they don’t mind testing those experiments on their own troops though pretty much everytime they lose control or make something that can’t be sustained.

The only war is between humanity and its own nature for now until things come to turn when their time is up and it is either pass or fail for each individual. To be one that can move past the simplistic savage nature of current modern day humans and coexist physically and spiritually in a new world and age or those that can’t change and remain stuck in the past. Misdirection of these faults is part of the problem. Acceptance and taking responsibility is needed.

If humans do these things to their own kind is it surprising they have made enemies among spirits and incarnate beings alike. Though the incarnate beings have their own systems to maintain integrity in the observation while spirits don’t but are just as willing to play nice with those that approach with respect.

4 Likes

Seems so. To be honest humanity has messed itself up and will always need someone else to blame. The days of Satan being blamed for everything is done so they need others to point fingers at.

Do you have any good links on them? Like proper stuff.

4 Likes

Man you beat me to saying some of that :joy::joy::joy:. I only saw it after I typed my comment.

3 Likes

Best most unexpected source I found. With some experimenting I managed to draw enough mental resonance out to make my message stand out a bit more to them. I’ve gotten separate confirmations from a separate party as well.

3 Likes

Thank you I will check it out.

I guess its time humanity really sorts itself out. Unfortunately majority will never listen, the ego will always lie to them.

3 Likes

I can already this coming to America at any rate and the way the economy is falling 2020 will be to soon…

2 Likes

I had a dream 2 days ago, it was about the day that Martial Law would be declared.

The dream came after Azazel and Shemyaza came to me, I fell asleep closely after that -
I had generall, before done rituals before related to assistance, protection and guidance in regard with Surviving planet earth and surviving the cosmos at large…;

the dream was very lucid, and was given as a sort of instruction - simulation

Scene 1:
I find myself out on the streets on a sunny day

There’s a public outdoors speaker-system playing music for everyone to hear, on the street.

I have a strong gut-feeling that martial law is about to be declared.

Suddenly the speakers announce the declaration of martial law

4 to 5 garage-doors open up, with several robots in it (for some reason they looked like Wall-E+ a smaller one - for a particular psychological underlying reason -, one+a smaller one in each garage).

They are coming to me and other people in the street.

I’m holding a bag of tomatoes that heated slightly with the sun’s temperature and throw them, one by one, strategically into the ‘part that does the visual observation’
and during that experience I realize that they have heat and movement scanners and identify
these tomatoes as ‘biological’.

What happens next is that their focus is fixated on these tomatoes that have been thrown at them, and are still sticking on them, and on the ground.

I move away from these machines.

Scene 2:

(I find myself in a grocery store, moments prior to me buying those tomatoes)

The strong gut feeling is there, as if I already know martial law is about to be declared and as if I already know what to do when it comes to these machines.

I’m standing where the tomatoes can be picked up and, say ‘’‘jokingly’’’ to a guy standing in front of me:

“Hehe, if you ever have a robot scanning for you, you might as well throw those tomatoes in their scanners…”

(jokingly, on purpose, knowing that it may potentially go down at any moment)

2 Likes

When it comes to humanity, surely, self-responsibility is definitely a matter of choice, crucial to know however is that at the same time,
there are core organisations that purposefully engineered the scenarios of humanity, forcing them to fight against one another, introducing viruses, funding both sides of wars, manipulating humanity through religion, food, water, education, politics, finances and so on,world wide - to try to prevent humanity from awakening to their own godhood and become free and sovereign. They turned humanity against itself, bringing more division, and they have corrupted a lot of human beings too, that work for them, but, also successfully still keep enslaving humans. See how many people have no clue that they are multidimensional and are more than they think they are…? It’s also the result of their doing. About self-responsibility of course, that’s where it’s up to us to empower and liberate ourselves and, take back control of our own world, it’s either them or us. There are the good intended guys too towards humanity at large - The president of the U.S.A. as well as Russia know about this and they are doing what they can to fight them off too.

These particular reptilians, that don’t really die, but keep changing their appearances, and keep aiming to keep controlling humanity’s behavior’s too. It’s been happening since a long long time ago, and in fact, they see us and use us as their slaves and are those that enforce all these things. They want us all either fully dead or fully enslaved to become more like them, de-humanized, and as far away as possible from our own godhood within, that is their intention. They want to create an ever more fully enslaved race altogether.

The world system as it exists right now is mostly created in such way as a result of a handful of people that ultimately did decide for all the rest what would happen. By those people, we are used and seen as cattle. Even our id card’s number says we are products and is actually used on the stock markets, and that’s just part of what the current world system is really about.

1 Like

Yes, it’s about a story here in Belgium.

A friend of mine told me he met a guy from the military in Belgium that know for a fact they
had some interactions with the military, sharing plans, I assume to further their agenda of enslavement.

They use the path of diabolism (enslavement, self-enslavement) rather than the self-empowering path of draconian magick, actually. They constantly have to feed upon others.

1 Like

The videos above are all fact-based information on what has already happened.
The illuminati in general is what they are the creators of, that through which they aim to enslave the world, to a totality, ultimately, untill there’s no free human left free.

you bet everything get sorted out eventually, it’s already happening by the mechanics of the planets and zodiac, inevitably.

oh yes, self-responsability is the answer indeed.
yet meanwhile, those beings are munching away at our world and plan on greater levels of mass enslavement, that is their plans for this world and this planet.

Those beings (illuminati- steering reptilians and certain other malevolent extraterrestrials) aren’t here to be nice, they are here to be dealth with, some way or another. They want death and enslavement, and nothing else, they have been working on this for thousands of years and this world is a world indeed we will need to take control of ourselves again, steering it in a better way than they intent. They even eat human beings, tearing them apart, and see them as cattle to do whatever even most visceral experiments or anything alike on this planet, they are generally the kings and queens, public figures, and they don’t want to give up their control…;

1 Like

Those that are willing to do that (and not eat and kill you by default, or at best enslave your, as they do) would for example beings from the Galactic Federation of light. Commander Ashtar is the leader thereof and is a 5D expression of Archangel Michael. He is also here to help defeat these long time enslavers of the human race. He can be contacted like that or through ceremonial magick/A magick circle as well. :slight_smile: They have technology that is beneficent and do want to help humanity evolve and see humanity here as brothers and sisters. Trump knows about them and is actually actively working with them to help put an end to this treat. :slight_smile:

Though they are 5D beings, they also have weaponry that they use against these beings and they also do neutralize any treat to any degree necessary, which includes ending their physical lives. They do serve under Universal Justice, together with the Source creator, our common cosmic Self, the Almighty I AM-presence, (which is who and what we are at all times, in oneness and equality with all life) which is what makes us -infinitely powerful in potential, by default) :slight_smile:

2 Likes