Good evening ^_^

Hello there, I’m new around here so i will apologize now if I word things wrong, but i will do my best. A friend sent me this way when I asked her if she had any information on using the sigil of Glas’yos. During am invocation with Azazel, he told me I have work to do with Glas’yos before I can move further, and I want to make sure I do this right.

For some background info, I grew up in a pretty abusive environment, which, of course, translated over to my adult life, creating repeating patterns. I’ve always had an issue with confidence, self-esteem, and I’ve been plagued with CPSTD, depression, anxiety, panic disorders, a touch of bi polar, and yea…its all been around long enough that I legitimately dont know what it’s like to not how I am.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance :slight_smile:

4 Likes

From what you tell me. Go study NLP . neuro-linguistic programming. It will help with your issues. There’s plenty books on it nowadays. Even library has them if your short on funds. Magick can supplement your journey .however, you still need work done learning about the mind and emotion connection and how the mind works/process things. what will help you is learning about mind/body/emotion connection. Not an easy journey as it require you to do some soul growth and soul cultivation practices.

3 Likes

Welcome @LepidoliteMao It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, , areas of interest, etc.

intro3

Thank you for your advice, sorry about the delay, betweennwork andnresearch I’ve been busy lol :sweat_smile: so far I’ve gone through 5 years of therapy, a few therapists, and I have grown and come quite far from where I was. A lot of that NLP is fairly similar to what I naturally do (according to a couple if my therapists) and what my therapists helped me refine to the point I am now.

I plan on working on myself continually, that’s part of the reason I’m here, and I plan on looking into NLP more because there are some interesting things that are covered in there (I’m odd, I like psychology and many other things).

During an evocation with Azazel where I asked him if there was a personal sigil for him I could have (there is, I made an adorable little pouch and I LOVE it), then I asked if there were any other sigils I needed to know, there were 7 I believe, and Glas’yos was one of them. During another evocation, I was told that I HAVE to talk to Glas’yos and complete his sigil first.

1 Like

LIking psychology and applying them is 2 different things. I recommend nlp cuz it works from the source and not talk therapy which is psychology. Talking about the problems don’t do shit except reinforce the problem. I’m more focus results oriented person. Hypnosis is better for fast results. You work from the unconscious mind to get rid of BS programming people’s been putting in your head. 5 yrs therapy is too long. You’ve fallen into the long length therapy sessions trap of milking your money dry.

Psychology is the scientific study of the human mind and its functions? I said nothing about dialect behavioral therapy (DBT) which is the talk therapy you are referring to, nor have I ever taken part in it. What I took part in was once every two weeks, or month once I got balanced enough, and they helped me refine and understand some of the concepts within NLP as well as many other tools to help retrain my brain in order to function closer to the way I think it would if I hadnt had to process and deal with the level of abuse I had throughout my childhood and into early adult hood. It’s been five years since I started therapy yes, but that’s merely the mark of where I got tired of being walked on by myself and others.

Plus when you dont understand something, who do you talk to? An expert, as I said, I fully intend on looking into the NLP information because I am interested in psychology and understanding it so I can move on and heal from the damage that’s been trying to kill me since I was a young child.

And I’m Canadian, all therapy I received was covered under our free health care and I simply spaced out sessions until I got discharged from treatment all together.

3 Likes

No. you don’t talk to psychologist. U pick their brain to see if they know what they are doing. They study how mind and behavior works. yes. Key word, study which is mostly scholarly focus. They don’t focus on results oriented. They try to focus on explanation instead of action oriented. Explaining don’t do much to help with issues. Most are brainwashed by the school system that teach them. There’s a big flaw with psychology field in that they teach students to keep client as long as possible as a feedback for success. There’s a whole war going on between psychology and hypnosis. U don’t care for the psychologist. You care if they can help you. U can even go to the guy in the street if he can help you. Most psychologist will label you and drug you up and hypnotize you that you got issues when you don’t have any without them even knowing that they are hypnotizing you. I know, i’ve research the field and core curriculum for grad courses. Any modalities is only as good as the person caring for your results. I"m not saying they are bad. It has it’s place. Don’t fall for the psychology label, look for what they can do for you. Truth to tell, all the good psychologist step away from psychology and learn hypnotherapy or nlp to get results. They just use the psychology as credential to be authority figure or to bypass the law that frown upon hypnosis. The good ones don’t do psychology, they use hypnosis in their psychology practice. Yet most results are the tools from hypnotherapy. They just follow the procedures given to them. You’ll learn more when you go study nlp. nlp is not your typical psychology. Actually studying nlp with neurosemantics programming with hypnotherapy is best combo. They are complements overlapping each other.
This is just my view. There’s a reason i drop out of psychology major and went into hypnosis and natural healing.

Magic can be dangerous if you can’t keep a firm enough grip . . . Then again, trauma opens portals.

2 Likes

Hypnotherapy and NLP are parts of psychology, plus you are making a lot of assumptions about me and how I had to deal with things up until now for someone that knows very little about me.

My main focus is to heal the damage and the trauma that is there, that’s been my goal right from the get go and I am clear on that with the professionals I worked with. I dont understand why you feel the need to attack me for getting the help I needed to be able to utilize the tools and ideas expressed in things such as your NLP. I also dont understand how you think behaviour and attacks such as yours would make people want to listen to you.

The psychiatrists (you know, the pill pushers) dont often know what they are talking about when it comes to healing and moving on from trauma, but trauma specific psychologists though (the ones I’ve seen), they specialize in helping someone move one and free themselves from the issue.

I’m just going to put this out there, I didn’t come here to argue with some random person on the internet about their opinion on psychology.

I came here looking for help to contact who I need to contact. I dont need advice on psychology from someone that has clearly never even looked up what the practitioners do.

1 Like

Some of the entities you find here could help you, but they often come with a life-altering event that could be traumatic.

The evolution though.

First things happen to you.
Then for you.
Then through you.
Then as you.

1 Like

Fear not, I have my feet firmly planted. To put it bluntly (sorry if it does make sense) I cant seem to get the seed of the issues and I think that’s why I’ve been told to seek out Glas’yos.

1 Like

Honestly I’m not afraid, I’m excited. I’m ready for things to take a turn for the better and I am ready to learn. The book of Azazel was the first thing to fully, truly make sense to me and explain why I’ve always felt and thought certain ways. I want to learn as much as I can in order to fully experience and enjoy what this world has to offer

2 Likes

The Grimoire of Lucifer Amaymon is pretty good too.

Belial might throw your traumas in your face if he senses fear in you, but it’s ultimately an exercise in evolution.

Abaddon might melt your layers away until you replace the nothingness left behind with whatever you want.

2 Likes

Hello welcome to the Become A Living God forum. I’ve been working through CPTSD too. Maybe we can exchange ideas someday.

As for NLP, I found a certification program that freely admits internet certification means squat, haha. The info is still spot on & you can have a lesson wherever you’d like. The app is called Udemy. It lets you download lessons and programs. The program is of course called Neural Linguistic Programming and the teachers name is Kain Ramsey.

I dont remember how much I spent on the course. I dont think it was more than $50 USD though. In any case I’m glad you’re here.

Thank you.

2 Likes

I dont think I’m quite ready for Belial lol not yet, I still have a lot to learn before I feel prepared :sweat_smile:

Curious, with Abaddon, that would help to strip away decades of crappy conditioning wouldn’t it? That sounds very intriguing lol I definitely have my work cut out for me

@Mina thank you for the warm welcome, I would love to exchange ideas :slight_smile: I’ll definitely have to look into that app, thank you

2 Likes

Sister,

Hi!
You know, I’m always going on about it. I’m like a cracked record (anyone remember or use those?). I recommend learning and practising a banishing ritual of your choice - until you know it’s working. And I do this for so many reasons, as there’s lots of reasons why.

After that go for evoking, which is banishing in reverse. But I’m the cautious, withdrawn and sallow type of practitioner, so obviously you needn’t heed my suggestions.

O! And welcome!

Al.

3 Likes

Alhazred by Donald Tyson is pretty good too.

1 Like

Hi there :grin:
Yes I remember records lol I’m part of what’s probably the last generation to grow up with them in the house hold (dont ask me how to hook one up, we were on cassettes by the time I was old enough to put one in lol)

I dont know of it’s a banishing ritual per say, but what feels right to me, and what I’ve been doing so far is, when I’m done, I thank them, and bid them farewell before using my breath to symbolically “clear” the air around me by blowing out in front of me

1 Like

They want you to think hypnotherapy is psychology and that only psychologist can do the work. Look up the gov definition. It’s iit’s own field. nlp pick parts from psych field and many others. It’s not psychology cuz you don’t need psychology degree to use those tools or to learn them.
There was no attack. Your own assumptions made up. I gave you suggestions and my point of view ( to help speed up your search for your healing since 5 yr is too long. you suppose to get your results already with hypnotherapy) that the main focus of any healing is the result one wants. I told you about the battle between different fields. that’s pretty much it. One is focus on results and the other is on labels. I guess you’ll find out for yourself eventually. If you see it as an attack then your misinterpreting. Since you don’t want any help then I best be on my way. And i know what they do. I’m trained by them to be a hypnotherapist… They are the ones that says hypnosis is the faster route to helping people then psychology methods. Just don’t tell your so called experts that your working with magick. =o) who knows what they will think?

and if your doing magick… your doing elements of hypnosis without using that label.

Your therapist should be fine with you using magic as long as she doesn’t see it hinder your health.