Good evening ^_^

Not true alazif. Plenty of them therapist will start labeling you with all kinds of dsm 5 manual of labels. So many of them give clients labels that aren’t true. Thats’ why i said to see one base on the person’s integrity by asking plenty questions and not base on just title of their profession. Degree don’t mean anything. Anyone can get them. It don’t show that they are competent. I guess that’s a separate discussion as it goes into health politics of screening proper experts in their profession. magick is really frown upon in psychology. They see it as crazies. Their model of study don’t support magick.

Let em label you, and collect the SSDI. Poof! Magic.

1 Like

some people like that. they get their frequent drugs which they like. To many people get addicted to prescription drugs. it’s sad.

Well, when you’re one bad manic episode from losing your home or something, a little mood stabilizer goes a long way. Most of them aren’t addictive; you just go back to being an asshat if you go long enough without taking them. A lot of those drugs are terrible though. Ask your doctor about Seroquel!

i don’t touch drugs. never will unless it’s emergency situation. I’m sane and smart enough to not touch that or alcohol. It’s a rule of mine when you cultivate energy and work with people as a holistic health practitioner. clear mind clear body helps to not cloud your thoughts or kill brain cells. Not against other people using it. Just not for me. That’s why i’m very clear minded to see the many lies in society and not get hypnotized by them. In order to help people be better, you have to be better mind/body/spirit too. It’s really sad when i see massage therapist comes in drunk working on clients. Same with yoga teachers who party all night. One must know health in order to provide health services. Just my motto.

I’ve done emt training so i hear lots of crazy drug use killing people. And if you are into the mind field of health. Your bound to meet lots of crazies. lol

I had my universal circle on the floor when my therapist stopped by once. She definitly paused for a second but she’s okay. She doesn’t seem to give a fuck about far infrared therapy or non-physical energy tools, but shes somehow onboard with all the sex, drugs and blood magick dialogue haha.

1 Like

cuz it’s entertaining and it’s good stuff to get you into more sessions. lol cha ching for their wallet. =o) those who are into the mental field like me love these stuff. we love solving problems to help people. Unconscious mind very interesting when your a hypnotherapist. U should hear all the crazy excuse people make just to keep their problems. they love them rather than curing it. They will attack anyone who honestly trying to help them. Most time they aren’t aware of the excuse too. It’s unconscious.

I wish my therapist made more money lol I’m not paying for it.

1 Like

Your a test subject. lol research project. =o) to improve their skills. who doesn’t love free experiment? that’s usually when it’s free. For them to practice their craft. richard Bandler spent yrs doing free therapy to hone his craft. he’s the co-founder of nlp by the way.

Whatever helps them get up in the morning lol some mental issues can be helpful in the study of magic though.

Yes, I can see my therapist is getting paid. I’m okay with that. At least she’s working to help me, not… Hey I just had a good idea.

Lets please drop the “people getting paid” talk. Im worried it’ll lead to politics if it hasnt already. I dont wanna piss anybody off by mistake.

2 Likes

There are elements of magick process that helps people be focus. It can also help them get clear about their goals and teach them some stuff about mind power , will power, etc.

I 100% agree, I didn’t meant to start such a fire :sweat_smile: I didnt think going to a professional when you dont have a whole lot of ways to use your coping skills was a bad thing…

2 Likes

You’ll probably pick up some coping skills here. You’re already very patient lol

1 Like

I confused my therapist cause I naturally figured out a lot of the stuff they teach people lol

If you want a weird analogy for my mental illness stuff, picture it as a plant, a very invasive, not good plant, I can manage keeping the top tripped down and nice and tidy, but I cant get the root system out. That’s what I want to fix, the roots of shit that feel like they go deep into my soul. I want those gone and I need to figure out how :sweat_smile::sweat:

2 Likes

Abilify, Parenthood, divorce, and single Parenthood?

Childhood sexual abuse, emotional abuse, physical abuse, gas lighting, manipulation, and to put it shortly I quickly became nothing more than what I can contribute to the house (my biological mother was a foster parent and I had to help with the kids like I was a spouse since 11 years old), and according to my mom my only hope was to do everything I could to make myself skinny and sexy and appealing so a rich man will take care of me cause yea…my mom was great wasnt she (single parent and probably should be on meds a LONG time ago) lol

2 Likes

Interesting anaolgy you’ve got there, @LepidoliteMao. It’s very similar to what I’m working on & how I describe it. It gets to be this huge lengthy spiel, I think I’ll have to make a youtube channel or something. I wanna share this information on a grand scale regardless of the horrible things people are likely to say about me in the comments & other videos.

I wanna be a cult leader! I’d be a kick ass one that doesnt make anybody kill themselves. Thats my new plan everybody join my cult please.

1 Like

I want to learn how to weave spells while singing, I dont know if I have the control or the ear but I love to sing and I will do it literally all day every day when my head is good. I go quiet when things start to get dark again, then the chopping cycle continues :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you went through all that and again, Im happy youre here.

Singing is grounding and raises frequency. I like to sing Shiva’s manta all the damn time. It lifts me up, and makes my insides wiggle.

I’m so happy youre here, and that youve made it through all that. Every step you take away from the destructive narrative of the trauma youve endured, is a step toward a version of you thats never existed before. An empowered you, that’s strong enough and brave enough to turn back to thst housefire and save others as well. Kudos for that. I’m so glad we met, …but I gtg now. Lets chat soon!

2 Likes