Good evening, everyone!

Good evening everyone,
Making an account here after lurking for a fairly long time. I am here to learn and to ask questions. Just from the time I’ve spent lurking, I’ve learned so much from so many incredible people that I figured it was finally time to put myself out there.

I guess I could say that I’ve had a strange path leading to the occult. I won’t bore you with the details at the moment, but I figured I’d say hello to everyone finally.

Welcome @AllyL . Please introduce yourself properly. This post doesn’t really meet the requirement for a proper introduction because it tells us nothing about you.

Where do you hail from?

Do you have any experience in magick?

If so, what do you practice and how long have you practiced it?

If not, what areas are you interested in learning?

This is important information to include.

1 Like

Hi DarkestKnight!

So sorry. You’re right. I was a bit nervous to post the first time. I didn’t want to seem as though I was rambling.

Well, I am from Northern Maine. I am in my early 30’s and just received my Bachelors in Biblical Studies, and getting ready to start my M.Div in April. Again, I know, it’s a weird path, but it’s mine. I’m obsessed with Biblical history, but not from a Christian perspective. There seems to me to be a set of steps that I guess I decided to trace backwards from an early age? I want to learn what came before and what the truth behind what I’ve been told is. On my mother’s side, there is a long history of practicing magic, but not in the more new age way it is practiced now I suppose.

My experience is limited in the Occult, but growing fairly fast as of late. I’ve come here to learn more about what I seem to be being led towards. I can’t say more about it because I really don’t know much more.

As far as interests, I am extremely interested in Sigils, learning more about dealing with both demonic and angelic entities, but managing to do this without the fear that gets instilled during a traditional Catholic upbringing. I’d like to learn how to better banish an area after giving general offerings.

Again, so sorry for the vague first introduction!

4 Likes

Thank you for elucidating more upon your experience, and, again, welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey welcome in the thread and here is some links that would be useful to your inquiry:

&

&

Enjoy and gl

3 Likes

Welcome @AllyL :blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much @anon35721968

1 Like

@Fallen_Human Thank you very much for the information.

Hey there! Warm welcoming :blush:

1 Like

Hello to you too, and thank you very much for the welcome!

Welcome @AllyL and I hope you find the answers to your quest for knowledge about the past !

1 Like

Thank you!!! I hope so too!

1 Like