Good book to summon Goetia

I need a recommendation of a good book to summon the Goetia, but not with protective circle ceremonial style

1 Like

If you’re looking for modern approach you can enroll one of the online courses that will teach you how to do that.

1 Like

Online courses here on BALG?

E.A offers his Omnipotence (evocation) course
I enrolled in MR’s e-occult course (which I describe in one of my posts)
I don’t know if are there more avalaible

You can just draw the sigil and repeat the enn until the entity comes to you. I try to say something like “I call to thee [Demon] I welcome thee and ask of thee to appeareth before me, [Name].” Sometimes a couple times. You dont have to do the Ye Olde Aenglish™ thing but just inviting the being to you can be enough. It’s good to have at least the enn or the sigil, better with both.

Unless you want a full ritual but without the need of a “circle” I can write one up but maybe until after I sleep lol (4 am rip)

6 Likes

Thanks, so basically as I’ve done so far, just chanting their enn with sigil

1 Like

It’s 4am over there?

1 Like

If you don’r have astral senses properly developed, you only feel some small change of atmosphere during this gaze sigil method. And you won’t be able to communicate with entity, you’re conjuring.

ive ordered Goetia pathworking, lets see

1 Like

Yeah this method does work.

book recommendation?

if it doesn’t put you off the old-fashioned style and being out of date, you can read Summoning Spirits, art of magickal evocation, by Konstantinos.

3 Likes

This shows to open astral sense?

Konstantinos’ book has some great exercises for developing the senses, yes.

4 Likes

Goetic and Qlippothic Magic by Karlsson, who is from the Order of the Dragon Rouge.

1 Like

yes

Demons of magick by Gordon winterfield

2 Likes

sigil, focus, protection

That’s all, folks.

2 Likes

Chant em.

1 Like