Goetic spirits fucked me up time ago

Okay first off seems like your really mad at Astaroth and “HE” isn’t bs. He is a human being and technically if you are calling them in a hostile state of mind you get what you get. This man has never hurt me and I see the truth that the world even discriminates against them. If you have such an issue stay out of the spirit world. Change your attitude because honestly if in fact you did call these men and were disrespectful then you need a lesson in life and so far the one for your hateful butt got delivered. You disrespect the 1st Hierarchy and have no idea that the 72 are a team and have more then you think and your life wasn’t taken means count your blessings and shut your mouth. Be grateful they didn’t actually fully hurt you but they took the higher road one you may not follow on due to the ignorance please go ask them because this is my opinion. Have respect and if you want to work with people nothing is free and if you can’t understand then Look up cause and effect go back to the world everyone lives in to get by.

9 Likes

I stated I read that in reddit my experience with astaroth is mixed I was trying to contact astarte via venus painting she was loving afther wards astarte I think gave me a lesson about laziness which wasnt bad overal good experience I didnt do anything particular Astarte is a godess.
also you dont know my story I worked with
lilith lucifer belial azazel tried king paymon belial sitri gremory Lucifuge glasia labolas I am waiting for results till this day zepar bael a little bune marbas Amdusias* I consider these more dark side others are angels and othe religions

1 Like

Ok I had to stop reading to respond to this. My good friend, sadly it doesn’t exactly work like that. I respect everyone has different beliefs but in my opinion; If you have a deep connection or possibly a pact or something that binds you to that being(s) then it will follow you some how to this life. I for one experience this very much this life. So let’s say you kissed (pissed lol omg :flushed: :joy:)off a goddess for example, in this life if you try to get hold of her well what you expect? There is plenty of people that suffered from past life tramas or stuff in this life like the witch trials (yes I brought that up.) Just because your conscious mind does not remember doesn’t mean it didn’t happen and nor does it mean your soul is scott free.

I am sorry that you experienced this and to no offense what made you just want to summon 40 demons anyways? I suggest just focus on what is working for you right now and focus on healing what ever it is that is making this happen. I am a person that I can’t say they are innocent snow flakes but same time knowing them as I do, the only time I saw them remotely to the point of acting like this is because the person them self is in conflict or did something that resorted to this.
I myself had experiences that wasn’t good with some gods in the past that many would look at me with two heads. I had a goddess chase me with hatchets through this city ruines. I even had angels trying to “get me over their side” and even as of late had negative experiences with them. Not one being is pure innocent. Human kind has put masks on a lot of these beings, picking ones they like while demonized the ones they don’t like.
But not everyone is ready or ment to work with these beings. They are not for the faint of heart and a lot will through stuff in your face and they give you two choices either shake it off and stand strong or run out the door. That’s one the things that attracted me to them. But everyone is different and I respect that :3 We all need balance.

5 Likes

Any unspoken tension between you and them? Some deities bring that tension to the surface to let it out. Ares did that for me when an ass at my college kept pestering me.

In my experience, Astarte and Astaroth are different entities. Everything went wonderful while I worked with Astarte and when I worked with the other entity, things were less pleasant.

1 Like

Welcome @Sapphire_Castrum_Nov Before you start lecturing members on what is or isn’t true of spirits, it is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves as you were asked to do after your first post, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and your experience in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

Failure to do so will result in the removal of any subsequent posts you make until our rule is respected.

1 Like

Usually those spirits act out what you have in your deep subconscious! Magick comes from inside you and through you! If your subconscious seems to conflict with some spirits then don’t call them until you figure out the root of your problems…
I would suggest to try balancing the 4 elements inside you because sometimes that what causes some rebellious from the spirits…
:thinking: now I remember someone on YouTube mentioning that working with infernal spirits comes with some misfortune to balance the energy in the universe or something! He said he always would get clumsy trip and injurie himself!!!

1 Like

On some level I would agree, but that’s still blaming the practitioner for something they have no power over, an entity exists separately from practitioner, how the practitioner feels and thinks does not affect them unless the practitioner is mistreating the entity. Only case I find reasonable for such a case is if the practitioner isn’t dealing with the entity but a manifestation of their own mind, conflicting emotions/mental state, etc.

9 Likes

that was the whole point of my theory though

I get that but your theory was also past lives.

1 Like

so? if in the life before, literally the life before or others, he had treated said beings really bad, you dont know how long they hold a grudge tbh, imo it was his life before this one, but again, this is theory

1 Like

In both cases a major 7 days uncrossing will remove the misfortune! If the person tends to piss off entities or tend to jinx himself then continue maintainance uncrossing once a month after the 7 days!

3 Likes

You inability to fully understand and appreciate my post confounds me - I’m offering a question rather than a statement !

If you mix angelic and infernal together you get disaster… That’s just facts don’t ever mix them

1 Like

Some don’t mind one another while others tolerate, now I do agree mixing their energies in terms of elemental energies will bode a disaster but personality wise some tolerate each other/don’t mind/don’t care.

4 Likes

Is that so?
source

2 Likes

I disagree. I do so all the time, and am still doing so now without issue.

4 Likes

Learn some cleansing techniques for your aura after working with entities. You have to be firm with the goetic entities, have the inner power. Meditate, focus on the Self, that is God, your God. I sent Marbas on a mission, he did his job half way. He brings diseases and heals. I got quite upset on him, told him, how long does it take for you to do your job? He went straight away. Demons are like humans, they have to feel your power to be compliant. You have to respect them as well but not be like a beggar. They have to like you.

7 Likes

Oh and Caim is pretty chilled too. He helped me with protecting a baby bird.