Goetic Demons Rarely Mentioned On BALG

Marquis Samigina

Necromancer’s wet dream especially for baneful magic/witchcraft. Communication with the dead specifically sinful ones.

Grave dirt from evil people makes POTENT gopher dust especially with their blessing. You could also have them work as a catalyst to harness BAD energy and/or be the driving force behind negative anything.

5 Likes

Marquis Cimeies

Potential to turn you into a master manipulator. Also, helps you find/unlock secrets hidden inside you.

How many people suck at pendulums but secretly would be amazing at fire or water scrying.

8 Likes

President Caim

Water scrying
Settles disputes
You speak and understand some animals
He tells potential future stuff

Also, read somewhere else if asked for protection he’s badass and will fuck people up for trying to harm you and might outright kill them if they’re a serious threat

7 Likes

Great information here! Thank you.

1 Like

Ohh i may very well try him out to cause prolonged grief to a former boyfriend of mine i caught lying and cheating and using me all along in the guise of love…

2 Likes

If you do, please post about it as we need more threads on these powerful demons.

2 Likes

You call what you need, i figure.

For example, i don’t remember anyone screaming Andrealphus’ name from the rooftops, but i conjured him and learned a good bit about mathematics last summer. I’m not mathematically inclined, but i’m definitely interested in learning more

5 Likes

This thread has really peeked my curiosity. I’m contemplating invoking one of the other 4 that i haven’t worked with yet. Still need to figure out which one though.

2 Likes

Take your time, you got this. You’ll figure it out soon enough.

1 Like

Yes, Andrealphus is posted about at least a dozen times is and fairly popular amongst students.

2 Likes

The funny part is, the first person to mention him on here - was me.

Since then his name has been all over the boards

All you need is one person to get the ball rolling…

6 Likes

All you need is one person to get the ball rolling…

This is so true, all throughout history individuals have made great contributions to the collective.

3 Likes

Interesting challenge but not all the entities in the Goetia put together by demonologist Johann Weyer’s in the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum are actual demons.

Many of the 72 demons were thought forms created by various anceint wizards created as agents of knowledge or bane of the magician centuries before.

The Goetia was copied over countless times, changed with differing names and details changed or omitted to fit the purpose of the author.

Hence, many listed entities have vague duplicated purposes and descriptions Vual could be an example seen as a camel in middle eastern dress and speaking like an Egyptian… I have never heard of this entity being summoned nor would there be any chance of him appearing as he does not exist, except in the mind of the 14th century magus who created this thought form spirit.

4 Likes

That makes sense. Apparently no book is safe from man’s hands :joy:.

3 Likes

How true! No matter the name or purpose it can be changed to fit, whether it’s real or not, or workable is another question.

2 Likes

I have. Aaron C. Donahue summoned Vuall a decade ago, using military remote viewing techniques to see and draw him.

4 Likes

Vual as an Egyptian ghost? I have never heard of Aaron Donahue. Remote viewing and ESP, this sounds like an episode from Paranormal Survivor.

I’m pretty sure ACD has never heard of you, either, but that’s beside the point. If you really want to know, conjure yourself and find out from personal experience.

4 Likes

For anyone who is interested, here is a simple method for conjuring the spirits of Ars Goetia.

If you have no other way to call the spirits, give that method a try and see what happens, if anything.

As always, report back to BALG with results etc.

For those who have no interest, why are you here? But anyway, carry on.

1 Like

One thing I like to do in order to show respect for all of the 72 is that I will lay out all 72 of the sigils, but I will only do actual work with the beings that I intend to call upon. It shows respect, and consideration for those beings.

3 Likes