Goetia

Yeah the spirits dont like this method man that’s the truth.

1 Like

I’m a lazy bitch I use a sigil and their song and that’s about it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hehehehe yeah me too!

1 Like

Do an intro OP

But if it’s all too confusing how you’re trying

Magick of Angels and Demons is a book I like that uses shem angels as a union of power and I feel offers me the safety I prefer as a beginner without the complexity of what you seem to be doing

You can of course do it the way you have begun

Some people here don’t like it, do you … it’s your walk, you’re the one who will be having the experience

4 Likes

In ceremonial magick, the triangle is connected to Saturn, the god of densest matter, so for that reason it is used in evocation to help a spirit appear in full form.
In calling them to a non-physical plane, a circle is usually used.

The Great Misinterpretation.

1 Like

Yeah that was my bad completely :sweat_smile: thought was saying he found someone in the thread offensive

1 Like

As another note, in Master Works of Chaos Magick, if you look at the sigils of the Olympic Spirits, you’ll see that their sigils are within a triangle in the somewhat complex geometric figure that makes up the whole sigil. But the Olympic Spirits are considered to be Angels, so why would there be a need to constrain them? Like I said, the triangle is not always used to constrain. Many ceremonial magicians would use it for Angels if they are performing an evocation. This is just to help the spirit to appear on the physical plane. And in the context of that ritual in the Master Works of Chaos Magick, they do not follow you because you have constrained them, they follow you gladly because the use of the divine names with a sense of authority have given you the authority to do so. The triangle have other uses that are not offensive to spirits at all.

1 Like

You meant me? I think I know which comment you’re talking about, the one to Mulberry?

No, I meant, I find the triangle method offensive, the same as Mulberry as she finds it offensive too :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah my b.

No I can see the misunderstanding too

2 Likes

Lol same

1 Like

going to add, just because you use the solomonic method and imprison them in a circle, doesnt mean it will actually work and that it will actually protect you

2 Likes

You do know the circle is for the magician, right? The triangle is for the spirit.

And it is ridiculous to think a mere triangle is “offensive” to the demon. That’s religious demonolator propaganda. The triangle simply demarcates the area set out for the spirit. If you have ever used one, you’d know that the spirit naturally gravitates towards it, as they understand it is the “chair” for them (it usually has the manifestation base set in it, instead of having it throughout the room).

The only part of a magick triangle that could possibly even remotely cause offence, would be the godnames usually inscribed around it. And, for the record, it’s not only Hebrew words of power, and angel names that are used, as I’ve also seen triangles that have Leviathan and Lucifer’s names used in a similar manner, to ensure cooperation from the entities that are summoned. It’s basically whatever “Higher Power” one draws authority from.

EA Koetting’s book Works of Darkness uses a simple circle of visualised blue energy, and a triangle of red energy during the evocation of demons, neither of which I have ever found to offend a spirit.

4 Likes

Im kinda ignorant on the solomonic method, im just touching upon what the op was saying, and he came at this with an idea that the triangle would protect him from the demon, if you approach magick like this, its best you just work with angels.

if one wants to use the triangle theyre welcome to, but just without the intent to bind, or the names of yahweh, as we dont know if the entity in question finds it ok to use those names in a triangle, at least thats how i look at it, i personally dont use that method, takes time and resources i dont have, but youre right, the triangle (possibly without godnames, or satanic names) is not offensive in itself, the intent to bind them however, yes.

I mean, I know I wouldnt like it if someone summoned me then tried to force me to do their bidding.

btw im not a demonolator, i just find the idea of binding and forcing demons or angels to be annoying.

1 Like

i changed part of the first paragraph cause i disagreed with that line

I will say, from my own experience, that some demons demand a circle and triangle. To them, it signifies a healthy respect for their power. I have had a demon and an angel both test my circle during evocations, and I have even had a demon get offended when I summoned him and didn’t use a circle, because he said it meant I didn’t respect his strength.

3 Likes

of course, thats why I refrained from my comment of not using a circle or triangle

its the intent to bind them that will not work, unless they let it work, lol

That is simply not true. Remember Lady Eva’s story about her first encounter with Belial? He literally attacked her with his legions, without provocation, and forced her to defend herself with a blasting rod ( an instrument from traditional magick, and something which few modern magicians even know how to use these days if they have to put down an unruly spirit).

2 Likes

Sounds like he was either testing her or fucking with her, either way, if they start shit, you have the right to defend yourself, but again, i highly doubt Belial could be handled with a rod, if he backed down, it was probably of his own volition, once he saw that Eva had a backbone. @Lady_Eva what do you think? i could be wrong tho, lol
He put me through a test of my strength the first time i called him.

my point is, if these entities wanted to hurt you, they very well can. Your options are to call someone stronger if you feel in danger, I personally always go back to Michael, as I feel he can kick a Goetic’s ass imo