Goetia

no, except for parasites

ask them to stop and stand your ground, if they persist, call Archangel Michael to banish them, pray to him, or a hindu or egyptian deity, at least thats what I would do, or call Jesus

I think so too. Can you describe your experience (the first one?), If it’s not a secret?

technically im not one either, i just find it offensive, like you :slight_smile:

You cooperate with demons and angels, isn’t that a slap in the face of both sides?

nope, you can work with them separately or together (supposing they get along, like Michael and Lucifer)

@Mulberry works with demons and she also works with Raphael :slight_smile:

ive worked with Kali and Lucifer, Michael and Lucifer, Jesus and Lucifer

That was an advice for my Ascent, however generally about human soul, some people think possible to sell it although it would be a terrible idea; others, instead, dismiss the whole concept.

its very possible

1 Like

And what do entities generally offer? Are they talking about their areas of activity?

for your soul? depends on the contract

No, I’m not ready to give my soul. And they hardly need it.
I assume that they are responsible for their field of activity and by doing something in it the practitioner gives them energy.

you dont need to give them anything, in my experience, the ones Ive worked with helped me without asking for anything

1 Like

Well I guess it’s a bit off topic if you’re interested in the Goetic version of spirit representation.

I started using the Triangle del Arte with Quayin’s book The Black Book of Azathoth and also in his work Volubilis Ex Chaosium, think Lovecraftian chaos magick to work with the Old Ones meets high ceremonial magick.

Although it’s also about evocation the energies feel very different. Wilder and less human. I find the goetic entries, which being inhuman are nevertheless very relatable.

1 Like

But why should they?

I dont know, why should Angels protect us? lol, maybe they just want to help for the sake of it

I don’t know about angels. But in mythology, these are service creatures, unconscious, and the demons realized their essence and began to act independently.

1 Like

who? the demons?

Angels. Some of the angels realized and became demons.

Angels are not service creatures, they have free will, some have fallen (like Lucifer) just because they wanted to

Welcome @toxayof454 It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

handIntro

2 Likes