Goetia and transformation magic

I was wondering if anyone has ever used either the goetia or other magic spells to transfrom themself into for example an anime character or a female? If so what is the best goetia or spell to use?

1 Like

huhanimememe

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @raziel_5! Please take a moment to click below and introduce yourself:

handIntro

1 Like

Never wondered if it was possible, but looking at the fact that it was already on forum topic about limbs regeneration using magic (it’s new, I don’t know if succesfull) … it is worth trying :wink:

2 Likes

Sooo… u want to become an anime character. Why??

1 Like

Not me, I’m only telling that no one says it’s not possible.

I was asking them lol

1 Like

I want to become like Birdy Cephon Altera because of what she can do and I’m honestly curious what it would be like to be a girl?

1 Like

okay. Thanks. I did that and hope you are having a good day.

1 Like

If u wanna be transgender that’s possible, but looking like an anime character would look fucked up irl. Perhaps in a parallel universe where anime is real maybe?

2 Likes

Well, I just wonder. I want to find a way to be a girl and not sure, but I might have had a demon trying to transform me before, but I didn’t want anything to do with the one I thought it was. Weird part was they said their name to me and lots of other weird stuff.

Complete sex change? Possible, as far as I know, though you would have to be very powerful to do so, like halfway to godhood powerful. Anime character? I don’t think 2d characters would fair well in the real world.

2 Likes

Yeah. Well, my one friend sealed up my magic and stuff because of some things I was dealing with. I’m not sure if I can still do any magic so someone would have to use it on me. Well, when I was originally talking to a certain being I specified to be 3D and a real life anime character. I didn’t go through with it because of what the entity called itself.

eh one of my friends heard of an otherworld where you can have an anime bf/gf and friends?

Perhaps it’s possible you can transform yourself there. Never looked into it but I’ll give you the info that she gave me.

1 Like

That’s interesting, but I’m looking more for either becoming a female or looking to bring Birdy to life. I have experienced what I call an overlay where Birdy was hovering over my body, but not totally physical.

I said you could probably transform there as well. Figure out how to modify it for yourself man.

Okay. Thanks anyway.

We all like to believe that nothing is impossible, but, sadly, that is really not the case. There are certain rules that govern this physical world of ours, and while they can be bent out of shape and manipulated to extreme degrees, they can never truly be broken. If someone manages to do so, they snap back into place almost immediately.

You will never be able to fly like Superman, you will never be able to shoot lasers from your eyes, and you will never be able to turn yourself into an anime character (some people have tried to do so through surgery but don’t really look much different). Physically shapeshifting into the opposite gender, or a wolf or whatever the current fantasy is, might be possible, but the probability is extremely low, because, as previously stated, the amount of power required is beyond that of most people, and it will take many years of dedicated practice to accomplish. It’s not something that will happen instantly, because there is too much to overcome.

1 Like

Yeah. I was a really powerful magic user before my friend sealed away my magic. I met with a certain entity or a few and he thought that was the best course of action. I am not sure why they were so interested, but they seemed to have stopped bugging me. I really want to find someone who is willing to try some transformation or something similar to see if I can change.

You couldn’t have been very powerful at all if someone was capable of “sealing away your magick.”