God protected me from Satan

So why are you here? This is a forum for magicians by magicians. It’s about Satanism, occultism, magical practices, and witchcraft. However, People who are Christian, catholic, Jewish, or Muslim can come here.

No one said you can’t be these things and still come here. But your posts, as I’ve seen, come off as a willing attempt to preach and convert people to your side.

I can’t speak for others, but I’m not convinced. Frankly, I find it offensive. If I was in charge here, I’d honestly suspend your account. Though, I’m not in charge and I can’t convince whoever is into suspending you themselves.

So, I’ll leave you some advice. One lesson my mother taught me is that if something is taken as an insult, It’s an insult. Yes, there are times where people are just over sensitive, but this isn’t one of those times.

Imagine if I were to go on a Christian forum and post the opposite of what you’ve posted, trying to convince people to practice magick. Or maybe I preach about something like being Vegan, LGBTQ+, Global Warming, Black Lives Matter, or something else. Then I claim that I’m not preaching. I’m expressing myself.

If you want to worship your god, go ahead. If you want to convince Us to do the same, go somewhere else.

3 Likes

Satan is the great tempter, a tool of God in the context of most religious doctrine that spawned the name and common entity.

Most people mean Lucifer when they say Satan on the side of “worshipers”…
Satan it’s self doesn’t have much power, as God doesn’t, as Lucifer does but only from it’s whole symbolic routine…

Entities of religion are just that, Religious entities and icons… Nothing much beyond pieces of mind coming together to assume a popular idea given form.

These things , as all things including “God” should be a triviality at worse but at best an inspiration on what you can further your field to include should you attain with your fellow man community.

1 Like

Ammit is super scary, but there are lots of other ways for… The second death.

1 Like

Here is a statement we all can agree with: “I am the one true god! And so are you, and you, and so is the guy that hasn’t even considered that possibility!”

It’s easy to understand why people try to force religion onto others. Imagine believing that others would face eternal torment if they didn’t believe as you do. If one truly believes this, then they would go through great lengths to try to save others.

2 Likes

But people even try to force anything on others, e.g., weed (peer pressure).

1 Like

Many parents try to force their kids into doing what they want to do (over controlling parents). They want to pick their jobs, etc. They will also try to force their kids into believing things they believe, e.g., things on the news.

1 Like

@Lady_Eva I think some cleaning up is in order for this thread.

This forum is more magic based actually, as we would not have both RHP and LHP categories. Even though a majority tends to lean more LHP, both are present. As someone who once strived to become a pastor and walked away from it, I understand the anger. If it is evoking anger, there is an ignore function if you click on the arrow next to tracking underneath the share buttom. That goes to anyone reading this, including myself.

As a magician, I would agree with what you said in regards to the possiblity of someone sending spirits or curse against someone who pisses them off. It has been done for far less than over religious conflicts. However, it is not a good thing to mention in the heat of a moment as it comes across as a means to silence someone with fear, which is not acceptable to anyone who finds freedom precious. I did not read any ill will from it, but it is something that might be best mentioned when the moment where it might be better recieved.

Prayer is a form of magic, pretty much the same as a petition, and can be discussed here. I would say my grandmother was an expert in that regard, as she used prayers from Psalms whose results compared to par to my own. I am debating writing a thread on the subject actually and is something I have been waiting to see in this journal. Expressing beliefs, of either “side”, is not uncommon here but i am hungry to read about practice in regards of Christianity used in magic.

I will say that this journal has helped me to get out of my chair so to speak and explore the concept of Satan, beginning with the fallen angel Satanael. Ive posted it here as a general evocation but I am seriously debating turning it into a pathworking

7 Likes

This is why any system that places compassion or conscience as its guide is flawed.

So you are saying that the desire to dominate, no matter the form it takes or how it is dressed up, is part of human nature? Thus, the forcing of opinions and beliefs on others is not only natural but something we all do in ways great and small? Hmm. It would be difficult to find a logical retort to this. I, for one, have no argument to make because beliefs should be attacked in logical argument in order to test their resolve: life is struggle. If they are not strong enough they are devoured by the triumphant ideal, as is the way of nature.

3 Likes

I think I was sent here from the demonolatory forums on reddit so it could have been a misinterpretation on my part.
For most part I don’t see magic as a left or right hand path, just an art you learn or practice or master. How you apply it is a part of your morality, and that can be very subjective.

Yes, I didn’t realize many would think I’m interested in cursing him myself. I don’t think he can make the list of those I wish to curse, but even before I get down to it, I have a lot of work to do. Not anywhere near that kind of power.

This I wholeheartedly agree with!!

I am under the impression that Christianity generally forbids magical practices, though I understand that there’s a lot of Christians on this website. But I don’t think it is a part of Christianity the way it is for Hindus or Jews or Buddhists.
I might be wrong here though, but I think most Christians practice magic simultaneously with religion, not as an integral part of it how a Buddhist monk would.

2 Likes

(This message was approved by Lady_Eva)

I turn off news media for days. I am aware that we’re in separate realities. What’s true for someone isn’t true for someone else. This is the key for evil division and manipulation, e.g., group A vs. group B. I should pray to God for help in these matters as well. I can pray for anything (logical).

It’s News Station A’s Vs. News Station B’s. All the information is faulty. Our realities are being manipulated beyond recognition, and nobody realizes it.

I think about how unhealthy it is to follow the media. The media tries/gets people angry. This is unhealthy.

One more possibility…

So I am a nut in most people’s realities, but I know that this is true in my reality.

1 Like

Uh what?

3 Likes

I think he is a TI targeted individual. People who think the government is harassing them.

1 Like

This is getting close to political right?

1 Like

This is “gangstalking”

1 Like

I would say we are inching to that border.

4 Likes

I have explained it all on this forum here:

That’s all I can say about this, because the topic will just get locked, because Lady_Eva says, “it is something that magic probably can’t solve”. But I thought there were no limitations for magic.

I know this isn’t the place, but I can’t pm you, so i’ll just do it here.

you are doing this thing where you tell people these things are impossible on purpose, aren’t you? like some weird one man dark night of the soul, inflicting yourself on other people. you have so much experience with things that aren’t normal, or serialized, and you are literally a god in many respects, and so i find it extremely hard to believe your mindset would be so completely shut off. you are doing it on purpose, aren’t you?

Bro… what the hell makes you think you are so damn important for the damn CIA?!

Well, the same think that makes you say that we censor you when you broke our rules or whatever else.

This isn’t the right place to beg others for attention.

1 Like

The theory with the CIA gangstalking stuff is that they hunt certain bloodlines on purpose. It’s marginally credible when you see that a large number of public figures, from spouses who marry into royalty to leading US politicians and major celebrities are, in fact, related, and that the major DNA profiling companies are also closely linked to Google.

However it is also highly political and not a thing we can discuss in-depth, nor fix, with posts on here.

@roulettekid if you made a post about evading unwanted surveillance or spying by “people” and left out the whole CIA/political part, that may be more helpful. Please try to honour both the word & the spirit of our rules - the information is the same whether you got on the wrong side of a local gang, or a national one.

Thanks. :+1:

6 Likes