God protected me from Satan

My forgiveness is not what you need. :laughing:

Look, I don’t want to fight. The only reason I participate in this thread is because I wanted you to realize that you might get banned if you continue preaching and provide you an example of how you can go on being here as a christian, without preaching.

And that would be a win win situation actually. Help someone with some good life advice or whatever, they will be better off, you did your good deed and maybe even learned something new.

There’s no need to tell people which god they should pray to.

5 Likes

I am curious, when you say Satan, do you mean Satan, or Lucifer, because in my eperience, they are different

2 Likes

Lucifer does not lie, not in my experience at least bro, though he has the capability if he wishes to lie

2 Likes

also, JOS is not a good website in my opinion

1 Like

I was taught by JOS that Satan was the one true God, and Lucifer can just be a lying spirit. About whoever psychically attacks me sometimes… I do not know who this is. I only know that both Satanism and Christianity fight it. Maybe Satanists and Christians actually have a whole lot in common, but are manipulated to be pitted against one another. Whatever does these crazy things to me is extremely advanced beyond this world.

1 Like

@roulettekid You might want to check this out:

8 Likes

All beings are capable of lying (excluding hive minded races that have no free will of thought) Lucifer, “Satan” or atleast in my view the one who holds that title, Yahweh, and so forth.

It’s also to note that there’s even some people who end up dealing with the parasitic Yahweh instead of the actual one.

8 Likes

I have found that most of the people who deal with Yahweh end up with the parasitic one.

4 Likes

I haven’t posted here for awhile, but I saw this post in my email.

If Satan wanted to kill you (which, it’s not really his personal thing) you would have had a seizure right away. It’s quite easy for many of the famous spirits to do away with us if we have no real protection (which ‘god’ isn’t.)

Also, one of the worst death curses I know is called the lash of Metatron, and calls in the 4 main archangels. Duality is BS.

1 Like

They are different for sure.

Lucifer is one of the most amazing spirits that you can build a relationship with.

People who claim that they are attacked by Satan or say that Satanism ruined their life, or ay that “Lucifer pinned me down,” are usually dealing with either an imposter or an egregor built out of their own fear.

3 Likes

What does God say. In how long did he created the world?

1 Like

11 minutes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Minutes on earth? or minutes on the moon? Ya know cause gravity affects time and distorts it. Also besides the sun and moon, time is more of a tool born from human perception. Not a literal flowing concept. Its like an ocean not a river.

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Satan protected me from God

lol ‘satan’ bro that’s either your imagination or a damn parasite… you really think satan has time to come after you for no reason? LOL

5 Likes

It always amazes me how many people on this forum get their panties all twisted up over someone saying God saved them, when this place is full of threads doing the exact same thing, only substituting the word Lucifer, or Satan, or some pagan deity for "God, but no one bats an eye.

It’s time for the religious LHP’ers to realise there’s no difference between what the Christians do and what they themselves do when they go around proclaiming their chosen being as the Be All and End All. Just today someone titled a thread “May Lucifer’s Light Be With All Those Who Love and Believe In Him.” Change “Lucifer” to “God” and you would have a church tract worthy of any street preacher. It’s all the same shit, just a different shovel.

28 Likes

Agreed! This is also one of the reasons I shared my story. :joy:

Fair enough, but I’ve made that its own topic, if yours had been FIRST and the OP had interrupted with his “And God protected me from Satan” reply (in other words, vice versa) I’d also have moved that.

Unless BALG HQ issues some kind of thought-control rule that we all have to believe the exact same thing, the OP has a right to share his experiences with his personal spirits and cosmologies, and as this topic isn’t breaking the rules, neither can he be derailed or hassled into silence. This is his journal, if he wants to praise the Flying Spaghetti Monster, that’s his right to do so. :+1:

10 Likes

Yeah fair enough. I didn’t know where to put this because I felt it linked to this topic in some way. :thinking:

2 Likes

I completely agree.

3 Likes