Girls, Women, whatever

I take it you’re not a fan of ladilok :smile:

2 Likes

Is it a band?
(I can listen to GG Allin while spouting my above talking points, for the record lol)

Oh no lol. It’s an entity from one of EAs grimoires that basically is a straight up misogynist who views women as playthings for the service of men, and helps the summoner pretty much have his way with women completely and utterly :smile:

1 Like

That’s GG, in a nutshell, I guess. . . but he’ll fuck pretty much anything, and he’s probably not as sexy as Ladilok.

2 Likes

To be fair, most women want a total hunk, who is simultaneously a fucking psychopath and a kitten, does everything he’s told yet isn’t a doormat, boosts her “career” (for most women, this is a job, and usually not even a very exciting or enjoyable one) and yet somehow has more power and status than any other man she’ll ever meet.

Men don’t have a monopoly on asking for the impossible!

Oh and if she’s a bigger lass, they have to love her “curves” and yet be immaculate themselves and only have hair in the fashionably approved places, which changes every few years.

Also, that saying about “the cock carousel” – whilst ignoring that even men who despise feminism are usually the pretty ponies providing a ride themselves if they get the chance – is correct, try to hold ANY female to ANY kind of standard in this enlightened age, and you’re a raging hateful miosgynist who probably gassed six million virgins with his toxic masculinity!

So you have to accept some STDs and some bitter attitudes, and then be happy to get someone who wants, to quote Fielding, an Indiana Jones-type who’s willing, nay enthusiastic and eager, to load the dishwasher.

But also to retain mystique, high status, and not be a wimp… men and women alike, we are ALL so fucked! :neutral_face:

I seriously believe people should get married young, grow up together, raise a family (because otherwise we get total dysgenics) and then sort out some kind of civilised way to get their kicks once the kids are grown-up and life becomes more able to be lived for the self, but as it is, things are completely the other way round right now… people knock around in the world picking up all manner of neuroses & resentments, and THEN try to form families?!

9 Likes

Tuck into this before EVER trying the nice guy approach (and no, you don;t have to be built like a tree to have that vibe, think of a lot of Gary Oldman roles):

3 Likes

I hear you, to a point. I have not, however, found any higher concentration of those undesirable qualities in women than in men, it is just how those traits come out in interactions with other people. This has had the reverse effect on me. I tend to shun men and gravitate towards women. Why? Perspective and the nasty. I find human interaction (in a day to day, run of the mill context) to be unrewarding, but at least women have something different to bring to the table in terms of psychology and physique.

It is, though. Biological differences between men and women are relatively few, but those few are profound in terms of how they have effected our psychology/sociology over the evolution of our species. Men and women may as well be completely different species that look roughly similar and just happen to be able to breed.

4 Likes

^ Preach that truth brother! :laughing:

(I mean, I agree. :wink: )

3 Likes

Time to go smack a bitch

Haha jk jk

Well VROOOM there goes MY inbox, “Waaah Lady Eva you’re letting sexissss post on the forum, I want my safe space back where we only talk about killing people and manipulating them to have sex in politically correct ways…” :laughing:

Seriously it’s not “a bitch” you need to smack, though some women respond to that, but as a more useful rule of thumb it’s other men you need to look like you can take down, women LOVE to see men fighting over us, we want the best genes for our sons (even outside normal patterns, the programming is still there) and of course we want the winner for ourselves, and even when some of us desire to make men bleed and suffer, just don’t EVER let some other guy push ahead of you in a queue.

Unless of course you’re happy with the knowledge that we’re going to want to fuck him, asap.

And charisma does what muscles don’t, as well, think of Alan Rickman in Die Hard, he’s not the hunkiest character in it, and he’s a bit funny looking, terrible receding chin and a really beaky profile, but he has such amazing presence, cool, and self-assurance… :sunglasses:

Perhaps slightly more controversially, Sheldon from Big Bang Theory is also hot as hell, you know he could destroy anyone (and anything) with his mind, so even though he’s a total fucking car crash of a human being in terms of his hangups, not physically imposing, and played by a gay guy, both me and a lot of women I know would ride that pony that in a heartbeat if he was a real person, and we were in that world, and single.

4 Likes

Haha I see where your coming from just basicly be the alpha male

“Disclaimer” To be clear who ever messaged eva it was a joke

3 Likes

Oh I get the lols everytime someone wants to censor shit on here, don’t worry about that! :wink:

I probably also just killed this thread with my weird Sheldon crush… sorry! :cry: :laughing:

3 Likes

Am I the only one who gets an image of chimps, gorillas, and shit like that whenever someone starts talking about alpha males, best genes, male and female sexual strategy?

No?

ok :confused:

We may be living gods, but we live (perhaps through choice?) in bodies for which those things have some relevance, so… :thinking:

1 Like

You know, other than theogenesis and other things, one of my longterm goals is to overcome my animalistic nature. To truly embrace godhood and humanity (while i’m alive). I’m a firm believer that our ape-like nature and tendencies are the root of many problems.

Only through technology will humanity as a whole will begin to follow.

3 Likes

I’m living proof that women are attracted to assholes (I tend to attract crazy, violent chicks though, so I can’t speak for assholes who attract “nice” girls), and I totally see what you’re saying about the condemnation of “toxic masculinity”. I still think of women as people though (fuck, I wonder if that shit you were saying earlier was why nothing was ever good enough for that ex I did all that Herculean shit for). I’m not gonna say I’m not creepy; I look like the bad guy from Highlander on a good day, tell disturbing anecdotes, and I’m into black magic, but I don’t wanna “creep” on the ladies, and adhere to bullshit ideas like being “friend zoned”, like just hanging out with me means I’m owed sex. LOL I don’t think many women would hang out with me otherwise.

1 Like

Yet, women want men their way, which basically means the dating game is entirely by the rules of women and men have to accept the fact that they have to play by the rules of women to be successful. And shame on the unsuccessful men to complain about the difficulties of never finding a woman to date. There must be something wrong with them, right?

With the new standards of the dating game of today, you didn’t describe the general behavior of men, but the general behavior of women.

I’ve given up on the dating game, because what’s the point in trying? It doesn’t matter what I want, because that would be rather “rude”, having things “my way”. But it sure is ok if a woman decides to have a fling, or an affair, because she doesn’t have to do much to get there. Of course she might put herself at risk, when the guy might go rough on her. Of course this is a problem on both ends, and even women have a hard time in the dating scene.

I’m bothered by the victimblaming and to read about the responsibilities set on the other half, which basically is on the men complaining.

8 Likes

Friend-zoning happens to ladies as well though, it happened to me one time, I know it gets way over-used but the reality is there, if a woman doesn’t see you as mate material FAST you get put in the sexless/brother/eunuch category, it’s a weird fact of life but we DO sort men (and men sort women) that way. :thinking:

It seems like trying to be a “pal” and treating them like a “person” is somehow the way to inject novocaine straight into their genitals! :laughing:

Be careful about that stuff - no-one’s attracted to “people” - everyone wants a goddess, or a god, or like that link I posted, a vampire, a bitch-queen, whatever the heck, but NEVER just ordinary people.

If you examine your own desires, you’ll probably find that’s true, and also, that some female at some point in time was your “friend” and you were never attracted to her, no matter how “friendly” she was! :wink:

4 Likes

I lost track of the debate now I have to reread everything to respond :face_with_thermometer::cry:

3 Likes

Me too. I’m off the rails thinking about an ex lol. They say such nice things until your’re on tour for a couple weeks lol

3 Likes