Girls, Women, whatever

At this point in my development it’s hard for me to have any type of girl because at this age girls are so dumb I mean yes at one point I was the same I could have delighted them with my one track mindset and I could sway them with my half thought out ideas however I’ve long passed that stage and because of the level I currently operate at it’s near impossible for any girl to relate to me I was on the phone with a girl just now she had a pretty face and I’d love to have my way with her in fact that’s exactly what I was planning to do however in order to accomplish that end id need to seduce her and I can’t seduce something with no personality she was boring and even though she wasn’t blonde she summed up exactly what they called a " dumb blonde " all she could do was ask me what I was doing which irritates me times like this I just want an amazing spirit girlfriend to keep me company and have sex with me cause I’m tired of this

3 Likes

It just serves as a reminder as to why I use them as tools because there just all blissfully ignorant

3 Likes

wow… I think your going about it wrong. Why dont you try attracting the type of girl you are interested in. and stop using them…im guessing thats all your getting because the smart girls dont want to be used and kicked to the curb. they probably have plans of a future.
Im not saying to be snarky …Im saying it because everything you said would have completely turned me off from the get go.
If want smart girls go where smart girls go. if want a piece of ass …well there ya go.

20 Likes

LMFAOOO I get what your saying but the smart ones aren’t smart enough if you get me my type isn’t a thing here and all the pretty ones are ones with no Brain catch my drift ?

1 Like

And of course I don’t say all that from the jump my intent is concealed but I come to that resolve cause they waste there time on losers and idiots

so what exactly are you looking for…

because no one person is gonna be everything you want. they will either have some type of physical flaw or a mental flaw.

hell even i had a learning disability in math. but now i do math everyday.
you want a magician? a scientist? what? and if you get that guess what they will probably be the typical nerd. …but if ones knows how to rock it even being the librarian can be sexy as hell.

7 Likes

A Librarian can be very :weary: Butttt besides that they don’t have one or two flaws they have like 10 with no positives just a sexy face and body I think I should Just popout a sigil and attract a sexy princess Lorena

2 Likes

well. if it makes you happy.

3 Likes

I agree with Arianna. If you look at girls and DECIDE that the pretty ones are always dim, and the smart ones aren’t smart enough, you will wind up alone.

I’m too short and strong to be a supermodel, but i move like a hunting cat and I’m far smarter than your average box of rocks. I don’t have the constitution to be around people all the time, but I can explain in layman’s terms how relativistic and gravitational time dilation works. Arianna is gorgeous by her occasional profile selfie, and while she says she has trouble with math, she can write so beautifully that you’d think she were a literary succubus. My best friend is gorgeous and smart as a whip, but shallow and vain and literally believes 99.999% of people are put on this earth to serve her whims (not in a godlike way, but in a spoiled 4-yr-old way).

My point is, you will have no idea what kind of person you’re looking at until you take the chance and get to know them. Don’t outright dismiss people until you are FAR better at reading them. Yhe girl you said had no personality probably has plenty, its just uninteresting to you. But think of what you could learn from her for future use!

Ps- i did NOT intend this to be a lecture or to sound condescending or rude, i apologize if it came across that way

8 Likes

This means that 99% of these personalities are uninteresting. It’s not like I decide I pay attention to the girl and analyze her before I decide to call her then she confirms what I was seeing which in this case is that uninteresting personality yes it may be interesting to another but the whole point is In Brooklyn newyork how society and social media shaped things is the pretty ones are very much uninterested in a lot and only care for money and being the baddest bitch they also come with no proper personality and think it’s okay to have attitude problems hence why I sound so stuck up and I didn’t take offense :heart:

2 Likes

Then Arianna is still right: find a nerd. Or choose to change the fare you are usually presented. You have the power to attract whatever you want, use it. And for the love of all in the universe, don’t doubt yourself when you use it!

2 Likes

He should focus on improving himself and acquiring the qualities he desires from his ideal girlfriend. Then the right girl will be attracted to him. Confidence and being secure in one’s self is attractive.

8 Likes

You are right

How ? The hell

Fine I know what I’ll do

99% of their personalities are not uninteresting. 99% of their personalities are just uninteresting to you. Keep a few things in mind; there are different types of intelligence, as Arianna already alluded to. Also consider that the way these different types of intelligences manifest will differ in men or women, for a myriad of reasons. Keep perspective. There is absolutely nothing wrong with holding high standards for a potential love interest. It is most certainly worth the wait and there really is someone out there for everyone. Don’t believe me? Look at Siegfried and Roy. In the meanwhile, why not enjoy yourself? As a fellow (former) New Yorker I know damn well there is no shortage of fun to be had in the city in that regard, lol. And as always, as within, so without. Have you considered the problem might not be with the wares in the store, so to speak?

4 Likes

I think this place is crawling with smart beautiful women and I personally don’t create restrictions for myself and I find something I like in everyone and go with that. I never have expected much and I chose my wife for her genetic attributes because for me it was more about finding a partner that would have the genes I wanted to incorporate into my offspring. I chose to selectively breed based on attributes instead of the more traditional reasons, I guess I took a scientific approach to selection rather than an emotional approach.

11 Likes

Alright, since no one’s going to say it, I will.

It’s not just the women, it’s people in general. Yes, most people are usually boring in the eyes of a black magician, deep thinker, philosopher, etc. Please pay attention to the word usually before you say “WELL NOT ME!” The reason because is many people just go about their lives without any interest in seeing beyond the mundane. They’re also very likely to be polarized by what they think is out of their control. Not to mention that so many people out there are conformists.

By the way, this is something people won’t outright say it - but women are more likely to be conformists. They care too much about fitting it, how society perceives them, and they would much rather go with the flow than go against the grain and risk feeling unsafe, because let’s face it, we all know how society treats outcasts.

To someone who’s constantly evolving, doesn’t care about what society thinks, trying to see the greater picture, always looking into things, you can imagine why people I just described would be boring.

My advice to you is stop asking people for advice about attracting a partner. You’ll just get empty platitudes, and generic advice that is good on paper, but doesn’t work in practice. You have to see for yourself what works and what doesn’t. I don’t know who you are, and what you like. No one knows this better than you.

The only thing I can say is focus on yourself - be the best version of yourself, not “be yourself” which implies stagnation. Stop treating people as tools, and think deep - what do you truly want in a partner? Once you’ve figured that out, cast a sigil (if you’re into sigil magick) or contact Gremory or Asmodeus (if you’re into evocation), and present them a description of what you want.

PS. To anyone who feels compelled to reply “Well I’m not like that” save it. Just because you’re an outlier, doesn’t mean everybody else is. Thanks.

P.P.S. Fuck political correctness.

12 Likes

^ I agree with that, I’m certainly odd, but I also have the insight to see that I’m pretty much 100% the product of the influences in my own life, it’s just that my influences aren’t Instagram and Game of Thrones or whatever the fuck. I branched off early, but that was due to circumstances (maybe including past-life stuff), not conscious deliberate choice made as a teenager or young woman from a range of options, and the things I chose at a young age are the things that shaped my life.

Women who couldn’t fit in and adapt their mindset as the group required generally didn’t live to pass on their genes, and any kids they have went with them - once you grasp the reality of human society for the majority of our history, you’ll have a better understanding of what motivates the sexes and WHY women are conformists and also, change their minds on a dime, and will be forever looking to trade-up if they see a weakness in you.

Men have their flaws as well, overly rigid thinking (“one-itis”) and a constant quest for new pussy being the most well-known, and again, these have evolutionary backgrounds, and need to be understood for what they are.

Also, people are not all alike, there are always people who are more or less like this (that’s where magick comes in, I’ll get to that in a mo).

Neither sex is wrong, evil, or trying to get one over on the other, but we do have different agendas and the “sexual revolution” (an artefact of feminism, which most men embrace as fervently as any blue-haired shrieking feminist) has set those agendas at odds, because both sexes have been told it’s a moral right of the very highest order to spend one’s most fertile and attractive years seeking sexual satisfaction, variety, and fulfilment without any compromise whatsoever, and yet we all also have various survival and reproductive drives that are NOT (sorry!) compatible with a pump-and-dump society, for either sex.

So you’re living at a time when we have these 2 competing things and little to no common ground. and that anlysis over, the key thing to remember is this:

• You do NOT need ALL the girls to be suitable for you - you just need ONE.

One, whose upbringing, personality, and taste has led her to be that bit different in whatever way you need, and you have every chance to get this, because she’s as lonely as you right now.

• And THAT is what magick is perfect for - sifting out the unlikely but achievable outcome, from an ocean of dross.

You deserve to be happy and loved, and it IS possible to acquire that, with a bit of insight, work, and effort! :wink:

15 Likes

maybe all this is why Im not married. I really dont care to be what everyone else is. I used to try and then realized it was never gonna happen.
I dont watch tv…unless someone just asks me to watch a movie with them.
I dont go to bars because i dont care to have drunk people falling on me or puking on me.
And that only leaves going to church in the south. so im either found at work or the library. other than that im at home reading or doing my twisted up fun magick.
I think there is generally someone for everyone you just gotta find that one. You just gotta put in the work.
Either way…i dont know marriage still has scars for me. so I dont know about doing that again.
but I dont think any gender should be generalized into they are stupid or dim.
I lve seen very smart and beautiful women. my step mom was gorgeous. and super smart. Especially with law.
beauty is also in the eye of beholder. and dont ever judge a book by its cover.
the best books usually are faded tattered and torn…but ah the stories they tell and the magick they weave.
but you passed by the ugly book for the one with pretty pictures.

8 Likes