Girls, Women, whatever

@Izanagi12 maybe you should try with simple but 100% effective method and this is also a simple explanation why it is happening to you.

If you want that perfect person for you in your life then you don’t have to search her/him but instead try to be perfection by yourself, so work on yourself. Look from a logical point of view, you want something what is perfect for you then you should know that this perfect person also has standards and their own perfect person which you are not in their eyes.

So, working on yourself and mistakes that you do at the moment will help you to achieve that.

I know 1 really good spirit when it comes to seducing, mind control and lust in general and it is demoness Ladilok. I suggest you to try to work and learn things with her and see if it works for you.

Ohh, also. I agree with @Eye_of_Ra at some point but I do not fully share same opinion as her. However, she gave you some nice answers there still.

• Flame
6 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth

2 Likes

Brilliantly said. And I respect that you told OP how things are, instead of the politically correct-make-us-feel-good illusion that most people tend to employ.

As a MGTOW who acknowledges these biological differences and different mating strategies, I choose not to bother engaging in relationships at all. Not only am I my own master, but I also have better things to do than to tryhard to please someone else. Why should I mold myself to fit someone’s criteria? That’s dumb. Not to mention that I would never sacrifice myself for anyone, especially someone who views me as a means to an end, a utility, rather than a person.

Anyway, that’s just me being an oddball here, too.

4 Likes

I think I can agree with that…im not going to play christian just because everyone else is doing it. id rather be alone.
I wont sacrifice how. far Ive come for someone who will never make it past being a slave.

3 Likes

Yep, when I was a Satanist, my girlfriend at the time told me to leave it all behind for her, because it was scaring her. Ritualism, my self-improvement, everything related.

Needless to say, I dumped her immediately.

4 Likes

So OP I understand your perspective to a degree. My issue with it though is that it’s not really steeped in reality when it comes to a lot of women. There’s a lot of women who want the same things you do. Avoiding women because you believe they all are beneath you, cheats yourself out of experiencing some of what it means to be alive in a body impregnated with consciousness.

Just a little personal story here. I have a lady friend who I’ve been wanting to date for a while now. She came at a time when I thought no woman would ever intellectually stimulate me. Not only that, but she was gorgeous. An easy 8, maybe even 9 (she’s a model and a hip hop dancer. Close to flawless lookswise ) on top of being beautiful, she had a deep and interesting insights on the world. At times, it felt like I was even talking to another guy…just based on the kind of conversations we had, which I never expected I’d have with a woman ever. She turned me down when I asked her out which disappointed me, but we kept our friendship going for some time afterwards. The whole time afterwards, I thought she was just using me as someone to talk to when she got bored. Later I found out from a mutual friend that she not only liked me sexually, but she missed me and thought about me often. The only reason she turned me down was because she was still trying to work things out with her bf. My friend showed me a screenshot of something she said about me, and I’m going to post it here because I want you to imagine for a second…the girl of your dreams…a girl who breaks the stereotypes of being beautiful but stupid…saying the following about you unsolicited:

[Quote]
" Very interesting person, deep, funny, smart and a good listener too. I can honestly say I’ve learnt a lot from him(verdo). He was always up for a good talk and I loved it when we shared our opinions on different things. He has the ability to make every conversation flow easily and endlessly. I felt ‘at home’ whenever I spoke to him. He’s open minded, strong and sensitive at the same time. I don’t know what to say, everything I could possibly tell you about him wouldn’t be enough

i want someone i can talk to about anything because i know they’ll be willing to listen and try to understand me. He was that guy for me. Someone open to talk about things and projects, open to share their ideas and dreams with me so that we can make them reality together. Someone who won’t try to put me in a cage and make me act the way he wants, someone who accepts me for who i am even if they’re going to think i’m wrong at times. Someone who has crazy ideas, wants to do crazy big things so that we can change the world together yeah maybe i’m impossible to please, but the worst thing about this is realizing that your 3 years boyfriend doesn’t fit this description at all. i hate how i’m feeling
[/Quote]

^that in a nutshell is what a lot of girls are looking for…even some of the drop dead gorgeous ones who you look at and think “blah, she’s just another conformist who can’t think for herself”. If you avoid women, you rob yourself of the feeling you get when you’re able to have this kind of affect on people by presenting the best version of yourself. When I first started talking to her, I would have never imagined shed turn out to be as smart and as interesting as she turned out to be…and the fact that she loved and respected the knowledge I brought to the table was even more of a pleasant surprise

7 Likes

I always forget that there are variations in intelligence and different people hold there own unique setup

1 Like

I think like that as well at times. I usually don’t use that I’ll find one thing I like about them and run with it method because of the fact that besides physical appearance there usually isn’t anything to behold no depth to character but maybe it takes a man not of my caliber to unlock her secrets

1 Like

LMFAOOO okay that point is basically what I neglected to use in my little thinh above that whole explanation makes sense I just didn’t word it properly up there but that’s it they do go with the flow but i understand I really do now thankyou

Goo EVA that was definitely a hole in one :heart:

Can you pm me with more details or a sigil on her ?

Awww Verdo thanks guys for the responses I like this section also I have to read through everything in it

The thing is, I don’t avoid women (romance-wise, not avoiding women altogether) because I think they’re conformists. I avoid them because of other reasons:

I don’t like mindgames, covert communications (if you’re gonna say something just say it, i’m not a mindreader), hypergamy, and the capricious nature of women. I really don’t want to think about whether or not she’ll just change her mind/mood and decide to cause shit in my life. I really don’t. I don’t care how good looking and/or how smart she is.

Nevertheless, sweet story. And, yes, we shouldn’t give into the stereotypes and take them as axioms. But I wouldn’t say that we shouldn’t generalize ever. The thing with humans is - our personality might be different, but our biology (for the most part) is the same. Making generalizations based on biology isn’t irrational, in my opinion.

3 Likes

This thread holds some of the most patient women ever lol

6 Likes

Tolerant too! I’m surprised no one has flamed me for being a “misogynist” yet.

<3 BALG community

6 Likes

@Baal Only I can flame here :wink:

2 Likes

I’d probably be a serial killer if I was a woman. There’s just this bullshit double-standard of tolerance. It’s okay for guys to talk like women owe them something by default, but when a woman tells a guy about it . . . she’s some kind of fem-nazi if she’s not kissing the guy’s ass.

2 Likes

I’m flaming by the grace of chaos; couldn’t stop if I tried lol

I think you got that backwards.

1 Like

I see it all the time on 4chan. Some poor bastard thinks the world owes him a girlfriend, but he doesn’t even have the self-awareness to be less of a creep about it, like women are some kind of fuck-toy pacifier. I can understand loneliness, but as they say, you attract more flies with honey. OP is talking about “having his way” with some chick, and that’s the kind of creepy shit smart chicks are afraid of.

A lot of guys will disagree, but that’s because the the conversation about dudes and broads is switching gears out of the old standard. It’s a psychology thing. Your average guy doesn’t want to objectify women in theory, but their psychology betrays that, and because women need to develop a survival instinct to avoid their primary statistical cause of death (men), they’re gonna call a guy out on it. Not to be a dick, but to throw the guy a bone that he might gain a little self-awareness.

3 Likes