Getting rid of things that you believe that are not true

I’m noticing that I am severely limited by what I believe. I’m scared to talk about things on this forum Because of them. Is there any way to find out what is true . edit also tips for any others going through this

3 Likes

Probably not, because belief is its own power, like a lens through which your own little spark of creative gonhead will both perceive and manifest.

Read Prometheus Rising and take a look at this for ways to adapt this in your favour:

4 Likes

Why are you scared? Afraid of being judged?

We all had to start somewhere. Doubts are a normal part of this process, as your mind attempts to grasp. Finding out what is true and what isn’t is a part of developing your discernment. It’s trusting your intuition. That gut feeling, your immediate first impression on someone or a situation.

There are topics I won’t bring up here as I’m not sure how they will be received, so I can understand you in that respect.

4 Likes

astral travel to realms of knowledge, seek information, seek libraries of great information, find a guide to take you there. where the real truth is.

2 Likes

More afraid of the ones I love being hurt

1 Like

Understandable.

I once shared such fears. The reason my fears are gone is because my loved ones are gone, unfortunately. The human ones anyway.

1 Like

F.e.a.r as i see it is an acronym for false expectations appearing real.

1 Like

He’s not wrong y’know!

Getting a spirit mentor (ideally god or high-ranking demon, one with a good reputation as a mentor and tutor) that you can trust and rely upon has always been the standard initiation into magick, and this kind of thing is the reason why IMO.

4 Likes

Sent you a pm

1 Like

I’m really sorry for the trouble guys :sweat_smile: I just finally feel good and I’m afraid of losing that

1 Like

We want that for you! :thumbsup:

Well most anyway, not a cult etc… look, read this for my POV:

1 Like

Thank you guys so much :sob::sob:

1 Like

If you want to change beliefs, look into some Law of Attraction material. As Eva says, it is based on the Kybalion and they have some good stuff, with a lot of it devoted to changing unhelpful beliefs.

Also, the Chaos Magick paradigm deals with belief shifting which could be helpful.

1 Like