Getting help from a entity without getting played

I’m gonna use her what do you think about halah’thor and how would I get in contact with him

1 Like

You would get in contact with Halah’thor the same way as I described for Lae’ti’kohl.

1 Like

What’s his sigil

1 Like

I’m not that good of a drawer does that affect the sigil ?

1 Like

No, it doesn’t have to be perfect. If worse comes to worst, print the sigil out and then trace over it with black marker, to imprint it with your energy. That is recommended to help you connect to the sigil better.

1 Like

It’s in the Book of Azazel by EA Koetting but might come up here with a quick search, Dark has been very generous but you need to beable to do the footwork to have what you want succeed. This goes for Spirits as well, most Daemons I’ve spoken too want you to show you have a pair and can handle your own if need be.

2 Likes

I want to get in contact with Lae’ti’khol I printed out her sigil so do I just go over it with a marker or do I go over it in blood and what difference would the blood make ?

1 Like

Just use ink. Blood is not required unless the spirit itself requests it.

1 Like

Can I charge it by making my blood sugar low I’m a diabetic and I heard that pain charges it

1 Like

No. That is unhealthy and dangerous. While there are spirits that feed on pain, it is very unwise to assume that about every spirit, just like it is unwise to always assume a spirit wants blood.

All pain does is put you into a trance state. That is it. It’s the trance that opens the sigil, not the pain. Follow the instructions in the article I previously linked for you to properly open it.

I think you might be confused about the different types of sigils. You “open” a spirit sigil to communicate with said spirit, but you “charge” Spare-style Chaos sigils by firing them into your subconscious while in what Chaos practitioners refer to as “gnosis,” which is a just a fancy way of saying trance. Pain is simply a method of what they call inhibitory gnosis.

1 Like

I did a sigil that I printed out and I got a pen and just went over it is that fine ?

2 Likes

Yes, that’s perfectly fine.

1 Like

I just did it Man thank you like half of the symbol kept disappearing the eventually all of it did and I kept imagining what I wanted and then I don’t know what to do next

1 Like

Did you verbalize what you wanted? When you are finished, you can either put the sigil somewhere it won’t be disturbed while the spirit does its job, or you can carry it with you.

1 Like

No I said it in my head and just imagined it

1 Like

What type of spell would I do to heal someone my nephew is having health problems he is only a baby what could I do for that ?

1 Like

Hopefully they are taking him to a doctor but i’d suggest doing a search on Marbas, Buer or Raphael here on this forum. These Spirits have been tremendously helpful with health issues for many forum members including myself.

1 Like

What should I do I have my sigil for Lae’ti’khol I make the sigil disappear then I don’t know what to do next I think and say what I need help with but what’s next what should I be looking for

1 Like

Once you open the sigil, you talk to the spirit. Write down a bunch of questions about where you want your life to go, open the sigil, and talk to Lae’ti’khol about what you need to do, and write down the answers you hear.

1 Like

What if I hear no answer I feel the energy but that’s it that’s where I get confused I stated what I wanted and I don’t know if it’s in play or what

1 Like