Getting help from a entity without getting played

That’s why you write down what you hear in your head. It helps to differentiate between your inner voice, which we all have, and that of the spirit, but it also requires practice, just like anything else in magick. Lae’ti’khol is a strategist, and there is no harm in calling her again and again and asking questions. It is not a once and done kind of thing, especially if what you are working for is long term. Most spirits are pretty patient with beginners so don’t fear that you will be annoying her if you keep opening her sigil and calling her.

3 Likes

What type of stuff do you think I could use for a upcoming fight I have one this Saturday and I need something to assure my win

2 Likes

Sorry, but there is no magick in the world that will assure a win, because nothing is guaranteed in magick, and you are just a beginner at sorcery.

However, one option is you could curse your opponent so he doesn’t show up and you win by default (I’m not sure if there is such a thing as winning by default in boxing so I’m just guessing). You could also curse your opponent so that their life falls apart, putting them off their game in the ring, though you couldn’t really claim you won by being the better boxer.

For some magicians though, a win is a win, regardless of how it comes about.

Another possible option, though one that might be beyond your current skill level, is to let yourself be possessed by a spirit that loves to fight, like Thor. It won’t necessarily guarantee you will win, but i’m willing to bet you will have a lot of fun. Just remember though, that Thor is a stickler for the rules of sportsmanship (I’m not too familiar with his mythology though and could be wrong). I’m sure there are demonic options as well, but I’m just not sure who off the top of my head.

There are so many variables involved in combat sports that the best you can do, in my opinion, is to use your magick to strengthen your own spirit because, all else being equal, the strongest spirit wins.

2 Likes

What about the people who called on demons to curse someone or called on Dantalion to change someone’s mind or marbas the heal the body without medical help

1 Like