Getting help from a entity without getting played

No, they don’t. Never use the word always because nothing is “always” necessary when dealing with spirits.
I rarely give offerings and my magick works just fine. EA doesn’t seem to do offerings either, and in his writings they are never mentioned. He says the entities work with us because it gives them a chance to exercise their power.

In all the rituals I’ve done with demons and angels over the past decade, not once have they asked for anything, and I have given offerings only 3 times, and those were for building a personal relationship with the particular spirit.

6 Likes

Ok I understand how would I go about explaining what I want to the spirit like there’s a couple things I want do I just say it all at once how does this process work

1 Like

You greet the entity and thank it for coming. Then, you state your purpose. “I have called you here to______. Is this within your power?” If the being confirms that it is, then you would say something like, “As you have confirmed it is within your power, and as it is my will, I ask this of you…” and state your request a second time. The spirit will then either agree to do the work, or, if it is something another spirit might be better suited for, it will recommend you call them instead. Once you are done, you give the license to depart so the spirit can go out and do the task you have set, which can be as simple as “Go now and do my will, being ever ready to return when I call,” or “Go now and return to whence you came, and may there always be peace between us.”

If you wish, you can offer to pay them once the work is complete, with an offering, but never do it right up front.

5 Likes

Man your a blessing you’ve taught me so much in a little bit of time

2 Likes

Can you do deals with more than one spirit like what are your thoughts on that is it safe

2 Likes

You will need to use search and do your own research on pacts.

4 Likes

I would advise working on learning some basics and increasing your understanding a bit before going into evocation. If you go into it with the assumption entites are gonna screw you over they will likely go to meet your expectations.

These can provide some insights.

3 Likes

What spirit would you recommend for getting fame and wealth from boxing ?

1 Like

Well, first you need to have the skill to get there. Only the best ever become wealthy or famous, both of which do not come from boxing itself but from advertising deals. If you are a mediocre fighter, the most powerful god/demon/anteater in the world will be of no help. Magic just doesn’t work that way. There has to be something to work with.

2 Likes

I’m already in the position to get there I’m already a good fighter have a good fan page and all I just wanna know what type of spirit could help me go bigger

1 Like

A spirit of Mars can help with training, and maybe bring you better opponents. The better class of fighters you beat, the better your chances of getting to the upper tiers.

You also need to cultivate an image that will draw in sponsors, because that is what brings in the money, not the actual sport. Mohammad Ali was billed as the “best,” Rhonda Rousey sold the image of being “unbeatable,” Oscar De La Hoya was a “local boy made good.” They all created images that had appeal and so sponsors were lining up for them.

Decide on an image, a character, to play, and start programming that in to your aura. Call upon Venus to build the charisma you will need.

To get where you want to go is going to take a hell of a lot more than just one demon or god because there are many many moving parts required. You really need to put in some serious thought about what kind of image you want to be known for because being a “good” fighter is nowhere near the level you need to be at to become wealthy or famous as a boxer. There are thousands of good fighters, but there are only maybe a few hundred great ones, and of those, only a handful are famous enough to be household names.

Decide who you want to be. Work on your skill. Choose the image you want to project. Create a plan and follow it. If you don’t have a plan, then wealth and fame will never be achieved.

You could try calling upon Lae’ti’kohl, from The Book of Azazel, to help you build a plan, and she can instruct you in what you must do to bring your plan to pass, but the one thing you have to understand is it is not a one and done kind of thing, nor is it instant. You’re looking at years of hard work, even with the plan and the demon’s aid. It won’t be easy.

5 Likes

So it’s ok to work with more than one entity?

1 Like

Of course it is.

We all work with a variety of different spirits. You can even work with different spirits towards the same goal.

The only time where you cannot, except with permission, work with other spirits, is if you are in a pact with a specific spirit. Sometimes, if you are in a pact for mentorship, the spirit will require exclusivity, but that is always negotiable.

For a big goal like yours, you really have to work with more than one being, because you have to affect so many different parts. The best way to go about it, in my opinion, is to stack the magick. Choose a spirit to oversee the big picture, and then use other spirits for all the smaller jobs.

2 Likes

What entity would you suggest for me getting recognized by someone like big and famous say if I wanted to meet Floyd may weather and wanted him to take me under his wing

1 Like

The likelihood of that is highly improbable because you would have to catch Floyd’s attention somehow. Meeting him is simple though. You don’t even need a spirit; a common Spare-style sigil can bring that about easily enough. A lot of magicians use them to meet famous people.

However, to get him to take you under his wing would require catching his attention, making yourself stand out from the crowd, and convincing him you have something of value to offer, all of which is a pretty tall order considering how many people seek him out on a daily basis, and the fact that you are a beginner magician.

If I were in your place, I would work on myself first, like I previously suggested. Build up your image, fight better opponents, and get your name out there before even worrying about trying to catch the attention of someone like Floyd who has people vying for his attention every hour of every day. You need to show that you have something of value to offer before anything else. If you don’t, then all the magick in the world won’t help you, because he will look right over you as just one among many.

1 Like

Your a blessing dude

2 Likes

How would I go about summoning Lae’ti’kohl I’m good with mediation would that help ?

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile:

Focus your efforts on building up your image, and getting bigger, and bigger fights, with better opponents. That is really your first step, in my opinion. You need to build up some buzz about yourself.

King Paimon, Lucifer, and Azazel, can help you in that regard, as well as Lae’ti’kohl, as previously mentioned.

For charisma, and the self image you want to project, Venus and Jupiter. Belial can help as well, if you prefer all demonic spirits,

3 Likes

You can try to contact her through her sigil which is found in the Book of Azazel.

1 Like

Here is her sigil:

And what you do is open it via this method:

And tell her what you want her to help you with and write down what she tells you.

2 Likes