Get your ex back situation with extra variables

There is this woman I work with that I had a relationship with for about 6 months followed by a sort of break/friends situation for another few months and now followed by very limited contact. The relationship was amazing and it broke literally overnight.

The problem is there is a substantial age gap between us (she’s older) and we were keeping it secret with just a few people knowing because she feared the social backlash (she’s also in a position of power and for now it has to be secret). All was amazing and then she got cold feet overnight and said we should step back for a bit. She was always concerned and guilty about the age gap and supposedly holding me back, besides the whole social fear, so I think her fears finally caught up to the initial bliss.

Things seemed to go back in the right direction a couple weeks ago (after some help from Sallos, most likely) but then another overnight change. This time she didn’t respond for a while and when we finally talked she said she wants a full, limited contact, break and that the stress is too much. Apparently someone made comments about how much time we spend together and that pushed her over the edge. I know a number of people have been making comments, remarks and gossiping about us being close and it bothered her. None of them know for sure but they are meddling idiots doing a lot of harm.

We would both want to be with the other if those issues didn’t exist and it’s pissing me off. If she didn’t want to be with me due to not being into me, meeting someone else or other reasons like that I wouldn’t even try to do anything. I firmly believe the attraction, care, love etc. is present in both of us and we genuinely liked spending time together.

Now with the context done, here is what I have been doing for a few days:

1. the NAP composite from How I got my ex back with magick + general purpose invocation (for spending time together again and she getting over fears)
  2. GoM Magickal Seduction ritual 2 (I’ll do 11 times)
  3. NAP Middle Pillar attracting + petition (Moon)

I also think I need to deal with the idiots that can’t mind their own business or we will get here again even if we fix things. Have to mention I don’t know exactly who or everyone that meddles. I have some idea about some but not all.

I decided to go with:

1. GoM Magickal Attack ritual to silence gossip (only did it a couple times, book says to do 1 time)
  2. GoM Magickal Protection stop gossip and rumours (did it the 3 times recommended)
  3. NAP booby trap
  4. NAP shrapnel on a woman I know for sure has been shit talking and being a general annoyance

I would like some general feedback on this approach and if you think it’s too much and I’m getting over zealous, or if it’s the wrong approach for the situation. Any advice on improvements and making sure both issues are dealt with would be appreciated. Basically I want her to come back and her love and “fun” to overpower her fear, guilt, etc and I want the idiots to mind their own business, shut their mouths and have no power.

I also did some cartomancy and got some good looking predictions for the near future but I have very very limited divination experience.

3 Likes

This is one of the few threads I’ve seen about getting an ex back where the OP had a fairly solid strategy laid out on how to win the person back over, so good job there :+1: I would just warn you not to include any other forces into this, now that you’ve selected a strategy. Its tempting for folks in these situations to try and rally half the infernal empire to do something that is pretty straightforward, but the best successes in this area have typically come from the folks that stuck with one or two spirits/spells and rode all the way to the end with them. Its better to do 11 rituals with one spirit versus 1 ritual with 11 spirits for a task like this. Right now you seem to be sticking to primarily two systems which should be fine.

6 Likes

Thank you. I tried making a decent strategy and yes, I also agree that I shouldn’t include extra things in at this point and just stick with it.

3 Likes

I wrote a death curse regarding gossip.

Oh? Mind sharing?

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll give it a look. Might not add it in at the moment (due to reasons discussed previously in this thread) but might be good to know.

1 Like

As a woman who tends to date younger guys due to looking much younger than my age, I believe that the issue with your woman is that she cares too much about what other people think.

I got backlash too from other people who would say hurtful things but I had a solid mind and I didn’t let them get in the way. And I completely understand where you two are coming from because people tend to be so involved and passionate about breaking up a couple where the woman is older that they don’t even hesitate to bully mainly the woman.

She is lucky to have you to love her that much…

If I were you I would had worked with Belial to remove any limiting thoughts from her mind and Dantalion for mind manipulation of anyone who would attack the relationship. Also Belial can help you to remove any obstacles being in the way.

The lesson for your woman is to learn not to care about what other people think and to be in touch with her true feelings as well as going for what she wants without caring about any obstacles.

3 Likes

I agree 100%. :+1:

1 Like

I am sorry I have to disagree on that.

Yes one spirit can bring you nice and smooth results and it is better if you are a beginner…
But I found that the more advanced you become in magic a layered spell can deliver stronger and faster results be it in love spells or baneful.

You need more skill though to achieve the results and make them long lasting. And there are some tricks that you need to know that would be the key to have your results

1 Like

You are pretty much right on all your assessments. She does care too much about what other people think and it is something I wish would change. It is holding her back in this and other things. And yes, sadly people just can’t mind their own damn business.

Blockquote
The lesson for your woman is to learn not to care about what other people think and to be in touch with her true feelings as well as going for what she wants without caring about any obstacles.

Agreed. Thank you for your input! I will consider your advice.

1 Like

I don’t blame her for being that stressed.
They make it as stressful as being slut shamed and even worse. An older woman with a younger guy in their minds is because she is either a sugar mama, a woman who is trying to trap the guy, a pervert, a woman with issues etc. And the guy has mummy issues and “one day he will wake up and walk away with someone younger”. Imagine being with someone and people add to your insecurity by pointing out your age and telling you that either you like it or not you are temporary and that you are inferior who deserves to be used and dumped. And that your relationship is one where both of you are manipulating each other.
Relationships can be tough to keep and extra pressure from outsiders can make it really bad. The man doesn’t face that much attacking like the woman does.
Even her own family will go against her at some point when they find out.

In my case I had my own mother throwing hate on me for being with a much younger guy. And people cheering up when it didn’t work out. Nobody cared if I was hurt or not. They just were happy and some of them congratulating the guy for walking away… and sleeping with someone younger than them.

Anyway, regardless of whatever you need to encourage her to be open about it because it won’t lead to nowhere good hiding from other people. She needs to tell them to back off.
It will be though great responsibility for you not to let her down because if you do she is going to get properly ridiculed.

3 Likes

Sadly you are 100% right again. The stress from what you just described caught up to her. I always tried to reassure her, let her decide how we approach social things and did my best to make her happy with anything I could. For now we do need to keep it secret for at least 1 more year due to some work complications but after that we will see. If she comes back, that is.

In any case, if this ends up working out I have no intention of letting her down. I truly have only the best intentions and I love her. This isn’t something I take lightly.

2 Likes

1 year is too much. Find a way to speak to her and see if you can sort out how to get yourself out of the situation so from a work thing it becomes only a personal thing.
You could risk your job but if she is true then she will hold on you.
Don’t forget that the workplace that is keeping you apart is also the reason that keeps you together because you see each other all the time and you have no other choice than to interact.
It is a sticky situation…
You need to think about a solution in the mundane world before you ask for spirits to help you manifest that solution.
In the meantime this woman might find a man outside and choose him to be her partner… not because she loves him more but because it is easier.
I ve been there twice and I have seen that happening to me.
I am more or less in the same situation like you atm. Limited contact and he has another woman on the side as an outsider… someone he is not that a good match or into but she does the job…

2 Likes

What kind of layered spells do you use for love and lust?

2 Likes

Yea, the mundane is definitely a work in progress as well. Although the “another man” thing isn’t a factor. Won’t go into detail here about why that is but at least that isn’t one of the complications I’m dealing with.

I hope your situation will improve as well!

1 Like

There two good threads in the forum here that I suggest. You can find them if you use the search button and their title is layered love spell. There is also a layered manipulation spell. Both you will find them on the same search. I screenshotted them and used them.

I use a method though in general when I do seduction magic.

1. I remove obstacles from the life of the target and of the mind of the target so things go smooth.
  2. I manipulate their mind to see the best in me and have positive thoughts about me (you need to work on their mind to eliminate any type of resistance. You never know when the target is stubborn
  3. I incite sexual thoughts in them
  4. I incite romantic feelings in them and sexual attraction
  5. I increase or improve my communication with the target so I can have access to them and can work on the 3D reinforcing my magic.
  6. I make them think about me constantly to intensify the work that I have already done
  7. I ask a spirit to speed up the time so I get my results faster
  8. I bind anyone and anything that could jeopardise my spells working the way I want to
  9. I add protection on myself in case someone feels jealous of me…
  10. I am using techniques to project feelings of missing my presence and my company.
  11. Sometimes I do a spell to make them feel the need to see me, hear me etc. So I get them to chase and feel uneasy in case they try to pull back.

And finally on the letting go stage I work on glamour magic to make myself generally attractive and healing magic so when I attract my target I can have the power to keep them around.
This is just the basic steps I take. I am now experimenting with some other feelings aspects but I prefer this to keep it to myself until I see how it goes.

Any spirit who you are familiar with and can do the job I believe it is a good spirit to work with.
I personally use a combination of angels, djinns and demons… and that is because some people have lower defences on one type of spirit but not on another… so I experiment and see which one works on them.

I go full on when I am doing the spell and I keep up the work watching how it goes to see if I need to amplify something. It might sound exhausting but at the end I get results and quick ones too.

I need to work on stabilising my work because spells can wear off after 6 months or a year. Despite what other people tell you … you can make your spells have a long lasting effect. I have achieved that with baneful magic. Now I am working on my love magic too.

7 Likes

This is excellent. Very interesting stuff. Would you mind to send me a PM please? I can’t send one to you

1 Like

I would like to explain to you my situation so you can provide me some guidance if you can.

Thanks in advance

1 Like

What i provided you here is the maximum magical help I can give you. On a PM I won’t be able to provide with more.

I will send you a PM regardless but I don’t give any promises that I can actually help.
I can only enlighten you on your situation and how the things are working from the woman’s pov.

If this is what you want go ahead and message me.
I really hope my feedback will be useful.

1 Like