Get rid of my Islam crisis trauma with magick

So it would be most wise in the first place just to regular gaze at the sigil and chant the Enn. I was thinking if he himself in time would discover the roots of my problem. I have heard about magician where the spirits just solve a problem without they even requested.

1 Like

Yes but i think for that to happen youll should be allready be a bit more established in such spiritual crafts to B helped in that way.

Yes that is a good start just vibe with it absorb his energys get attune with it and later down the road start the requests.But what ill allready know is they allready know .Even if you do not say the request these beings can allready sense what you want.Than just keep pushing eventually youll get what you want .

1 Like

I recommend Lucifer, don’t summon an adversary, then you’re just feeding the polarity in that situation. That’s just my opinion

Lucifer can do wonders, his lights is so bright he will just illuminate everything. Ask him to help you with this, his healing is powerful and profound

1 Like

I also had Leviathan in mind to heal in my subconsciosness. Wonder if I could get Lucifer and Leviathan to work together in my problem.

I’m pretty sure Lucifer alone is enough, I wouldn’t underestimate him, he’s one of the most powerful beings in the universe, what you’re dealing with is actually really simple to overcome and it’s an indication that you lack shadow work and still cling onto identities, you’re in your ego basically

Lucifer has a really special way popping that ego, he will crack you open like an egg to see yourself and his illuminating light will shine through you to see those problems for what they are and I can guarantee you it has more to do with you than whatever Islamic influence you’re dealing with

I live in turkey and I remain unaffected, in fact because of my light I’ve noticed my surroundings evolve from the Abrahamic paradigm to a newer illuminated one

It’s all in your consciousness but it seems you’ve cursed yourself so many times with these beliefs and stories that you tell yourself that you’ve become your own worst enemy which is why I believe this to be a perfect job for Lucifer considering he helps with healing the fallen self and programs of self defeat

He will help you and teach you to overcome these things in your own consciousness

I know magicians that left huge satanic cults and got hundreds of satanists doing black magick on one guy, Lucifer taught him some tricks, no candles, no incantations just the consciousness and all of those hundreds of curses bounced back onto the cult of satanists.

Usually these things affect you when you’re unconscious of what your consciousness is capable of. Considering you’ve swayed so much from one polarity to another I’d say you don’t know yourself that well and that you have a lot of shadow work to do, everything you’re saying Lucifer can help with and more so I’d just hit him up and focus on him directly instead of summoning a bunch of channels that will only clog up your energy even more

1 Like

Great!

Is it enough to just gaze as his sigil and chant his Enn?

I’d forget all of that, enns are cool, but I’d evoke him and make a petition but honestly just meditate with him, modern day summoning methods are pretty archaic, you can literally just call to the entity in the astral plane with intention, I’ve summoned him like this before

You can imagine yourself howling the name Lucifer in the astral plane and he will pop up just sit and relax in your meditation, don’t try to interpret anything he will communicate effortlessly when you’re relaxed and only then will learn he tends to reveal the shadow completely which can be intense for a lot of people

1 Like

When I do any meditation or chant it’s done in my consecrated ritual temple and elemental circle.

Yeah that’s fine and all but again completely unnecessary. You are God, those things have power because you are God, proceed as you see fit

I can talk to Lucifer from my bed, or when I’m doing a power posture and I’ll just have a chat through my astral senses, the more you simplify communication the easier it becomes, these beings are still people, you don’t need to have a Christmas tree and offer cookies and milk to Santa Claus to get his attention, you don’t need to go to a pay phone to make a phone call you can just use your cellphone, you get the idea

Spirit communication will vary based on the level of consciousness of the paradigm, you’re thinking like a traditional magician that still operates from a lower level consciousness, obviously the higher consciousness and simpler methods are preferable if you’re looking focused on results rather how you get those results, see this is where we surrender the egos preferences.

Which is funny because this seems to be a reoccurring pattern when I channel your energy

1 Like

What does that mean?

Here @Kristian … I read some of the latest responses, and this comes to mind.

Try this:

He’ll walk you through an almost proper hypnotic induction, which is really helpful.

There’s a lot of blank spaces in this meditation. It’s somewhat bare bones, so it’s easy to use your own affirmations and mantras during it. This is where you can turn it up a notch and make it far more of an intense and therapeutic experience.

So during the “meditation”, in the empty spaces, repeat:
“I Am God”
“I Am That I Am”
“I Am Allah”
“I Am All That Is”
“I Am Me and No Other”
“I Am Free”

Shatter that glass, destroy that cage, and break free, dear one.

Illuminate thyself, exit your programming and enter reality.

At some point, actually see and feel yourself growing and levitating in the void. See shards of your energy returning from all corners of the earth and even other parts of the youniverse.

Then repeat “I Am Taking My Energy Back”, “I Am Taking All The Pieces of Me Back Now”… over and over…

Take it all back.

Then once you feel like you’ve taken a lot of yourself back repeat “I Am Whole Now” until a feeling of being complete emerges.

Take back what your parents made you invest in as a child. That path wasn’t even in your choice. Just be you, dear soul. Reset yourself and be free.

None of this is true. Quran has similar stories as the Bible and Torah. Don’t believe anyone who scares you unnecessarily with this stuff. Quran was written by a prophet, Mohammed, a human, similar to how the Torah was written by Moses.

1 Like

Back at the time when the prophet was spreading Islam, the non Muslims said the Quran was nothing but a beautiful poem, then Allah replied through the prophet “if it’s a poem then make them produce similar (poem) to it”. So far none has able to make that poem similar to Quran till today.

One thing that I know from the traumas of Abraham Faith, the more you resist it the more it becomes stronger.

I am Muslim myself, and there was a time when I was at battle with myself, here I practice magick and islam prohibit it. I performed any ritual of blasphemy I came across with, I don’t remember the name of the book, but it was a Michael w ford book (the ritual involve fornication and you produce a spirit afterwards etc. ) I did it and things even got worse. I tired demons and it didn’t work…

But later when I was completely depressed I felt I need to make peace with myself, I am Muslim who practice magick, so I pray like any other Muslim and back at my room I evoke demons like any other black magicians out there.

But for me, when I decided to follow both ways I made peace with myself. It’s sounds crazy/impossible but I looked what will work with me and accepted it.

Personally I don’t suggest demons to destroy the trauma/live with it but demons/angel/spirit guides or whatever it is that will show you which path to follow that you maintain your freedom, perform magick without the trauma getting in the way.

No it’s not, others we will not exists here, but here is how Quranic verses works. And this has been outlined is certain Quranic verses.

That there are people when they hear Quranic verses they are not affected by it, their hearts, ears and mind are sealed to understand it but there are those if they hear the verses it penetrates within their hearts. So what happens to you is quite normal you’re not the first to pass through such a situation.

My final advice to you which come from experiences I had (and it’s not necessary that it will happen to you in the same way) make peace with it, but the more you resist and trying to destroy it the more strong it will become.

I wish a very good luck on your journey!!
H. A. Adam

2 Likes

I will never accept Islam because I find it to hard to believe that there is an all-powerful entity that has send a book with full of stolen mythology from ancient middle eastern culture especially sumerian, egyptian and arabic that will give me eternal bless after death if I been a good muslim. The islamic lifestyle is also unnatural especially for a person like me who prefer to be his own god. If it’s true that the quran cannot be reproduced something like it then it must be because of other things and the thing is also islamic scholars are not those who are in the position to judge whatever it’s produced like the quran or not as they are bias and have cognitive dissonance.

I didn’t tell you to accept it, but if you’re so clear you don’t want it, then why the trauma exists? I mean you should be moving on with a smiling face?

I think it’s something in my subconsciosness or because I don’t understand fully what it means with the concept of poesy. How I got free last time was that I was able to research and use my knowledge on ancient middle eastern mythology to debunk the quranic “scientific” verses.

WOW. This is incredible, @Akhtyahussein. This is one of those very honest things people rarely share, but we are incredibly lucky to hear.

People often say what is socially acceptable, but those things ultimately mean nothing. Your honesty here gives pause. Lots of think about!

So the blasphemies didn’t work. Returning to an idea I posited earlier in this thread, which do you think about invoking Jibril (جبريل), Archangel Gabriel?

Could he not produce verses of equal quality if he used the same method? Same entity?

1 Like

Well you might look into it and see what may happen you never know!!

1 Like

First of all, you don’t need to be Muslim. You don’t even need to be religious.

Check out “The Satanic Verses.” by Salman Rushdie. You’ll love it.

1 Like