Get additional help to correct kyphosis and scoliosis?

What I do/will do right now: exercising 3 times a day, wearing a corset, trying to change my body remotely using a black mirror and reciting the Etli’osh mantra 100 times a day. Additionally, what are your recommendations? It could be spirit or yoga. In order to get into the Army in the future, I need to fix this problem as much as possible or make the doctors ignore it.

1 Like

A corset won’t really fix it (and could make things worse). You should see a dr to get a proper brace if the scoliosis is that bad. Other then that… healing mantras maybe (not just that one you mentioned, others too if you have the time)? Yoga maybe? Appeal to a deity or demon with a petition? Those are the thoughts that came to my mind.

1 Like

I’ve already come from the doctor

They didn’t prescribe a brace? Then maybe it’s not too bad. From people I knew in school that had it if it’s bad the docs usually prescribe braces to straighten it (though I don’t know if they do that for adults too).

I guess that leaves petitioning deities, angels or demons and yoga then so … good luck to you (on finding the right yoga class).

He gave me a corset, but I’m already used to standing upright. So it’s unclear whether I’m going to follow up on a regular basis. I have some Demons in mind, but I’m considering asking Azazel for help since she’s the one I get the easiest help with.

1 Like

Look into Neville Goddard and the Law of Assumption.

2 Likes

I also like working with Ebuhuel from the book the Angels of Omnipotence for healing. Raphael is also good.

3 Likes

first time I’ve heard of them, thanks.

1 Like

I would recommend getting a book called Active Dreaming by Robert Balthazar.

It will teach you how to control your dreams, and a technique to reshape your body/personality as you see fit.

When you do it right, you will definitely feel the shift in the dream world.

You have to create your own list of things that you want by writing them down, sealing the list against the elements, and then while in the dream state you reconfigure your astral/physical body together w/ the qualities of that list.

There are many other magickal secrets he reveals in the book as well, that will increase your options in life and magick going forward if you implement them.

Also the exercises called the 5 Tibetans has really helped my back as well(I was born w/ scoliosis myself) however, they may cause some pain initially as the spine gets realigned closer to the proper shape.

Good Luck! :metal:

1 Like

Stolas and Buer have both assisted me with some SI joint dysfunction. Leraje has as well when my QL was in spasm and I was able to deadlift for a full 16 week power cycle without pain. All my body’s movement strategies improved as well so look into those guys. They’re fantastic.

I’m sure your PT is addressing this on some level but good hip mechanics are the foundation for great spinal mechanics. Do you have any pelvic tilt issues and does your body know the difference between hip extension and spine extension when you do the two movements?

Some of the curve very likely comes from dysfunctional movement patterns which can be retrained and there is a phenomenal scale used to measure and correct this called the FMS/SFMA. Trainers and medical professionals use it and so does the NFL for preventing future injuries when someone tweaks something really hard.

Scoliosis sucks but Lamar Grant didn’t let it stop him :metal: Check and see if your physician knows about the SFMA already, it’s a sort of magic in it’s own right

1 Like