Geomancy Readings (Closed)

I’m giving free Geomancy readings to first five people who ask. Now, I don’t accept general questions, and it is preferred that you ask yes/no questions. The only open ended question I’ll answer is “What will happen over the entire course of my life?” (Basically, what will you achieve in various areas or what will happen in them).

I’m not sure when I’ll be finishing all the readings, but it will likely be some time later today.

7 Likes

What is your question?

1 Like

I want to apply for Canada student visa I want defer from September to January and this is my second try for getting visa , I rejected first time before covid-19 pandemic.
Shall I be successful in getting visa?
Thanks

Am I good where I’m at, or should I be looking to move on?

I’d like to ask, does the area around Magazine Mountain fit my purposes?

Should I get away from some difficult people in my life who are causing strife?

I’m down.

Dis one. Colour me curious…

1 Like

I’m also interested in this one, thanks :blush: I think I’m #5?

You will not be successful in the end, and this is very clear. This may be due to having acted too soon in this situation. And this does close a door for you, however, with this one closing another may open for you. You may move somewhere else in the future even and this situation really is in your hands. There may be a significant change in that regard, in that this situation is going to open up quite a change in your life and you may move somewhere else entirely. However, be very cautious of where you move to and consider it carefully.

1 Like

What are you moving on from and what are you looking for?

What is your purpose?

You’re actually number 6, but you know what, I’ll make an exception for you! But after that, I’m afraid this thread is closed for now.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks! I appreciate it!

2 Likes

Long term survival after Ragnarok.

I’m taking that to be a joke answer. I’ll need to know which House the question belongs to (are you prospecting for minerals, or is this for magick work etc.). Otherwise, I could place it as an 11th House matter?

1 Like

I’m completely serious. Best not to make assumptions about these things, imo. That means your conscious mind is already trying to muscle in on the reading, which makes it fiction not prediction.

I don’t know about houses, that sounds like Astrology, and I read that you were using Geomancy. I’m not looking for the astrology on this one, I don’t feel it’s the right tool for the job.

If you can’t read without consciously agreeing with the concept in the question, let’s not worry about it and someone else can have this spot.

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

I see the conflict has been quite intense in the past. Yes you should try to move away from them, I see you may have been quite boxed or restricted by them in a way. I see changing your career will be of help to you in this situation in getting away from them.

You should try to move away without their knowledge as best as you can, but in the end I do see that this will bring you peace for some time, and they’ll be unable to find you. Although they will try to find you, and you’ll know it. Eventually they may find you again and you’ll have conflict will arise much further in the future, but you’ll have a time of peace before that.

1 Like

No worries then! That is completely fine. I just thought it may be sarcasm as it’s a rather unusual (although good!) question. And it’s hard to tell over the internet.

And Geomancy is not astrology but borrows quite heavily from it as it developed with it (and possibly from it). It just borrows the House system as an additional layer to give detail to the question.

1 Like

Thank you so very much. This really speaks to me.

1 Like

It is not right for your purpose it seems. There may too much restriction in going with that option, or restriction involved in that area that is not right for your purpose.

Now there is some indication that right now may not be a good time to move, there may be something you still need to do in your area, staying will benefit you in some way. Only after some time may it be good to seek another area. Using magick to give you insight into what area may be better for you in this situation can be very good, although it may take some time to find the best place.

Thanks for reading , this is my first Geomancy experience in BALG , you mean If I apply for summer May instead of January , is my chance better?

1 Like

Unfortunately that is a question for another chart. But no that is not quite what I sensed, what I meant by that is that applying too soon may have been the cause of it not being accepted. It’s up to you whether you want to apply again or not, perhaps energy can help in this, but you may go a different path. A work visa may give you more luck.

1 Like