Geomancy Readings (Closed)

got room for one more?

Your life may be ruled by making friendships and such connection with others, it will be easy for you to make friends and establish connections and communication with others. You may have a pretty prosperous life when you work with others in a in a manner that complements that. It’s a skill you can use that can aid you

Wealth may fluctuate but I see an increase in wealth. Perhaps a journeys and travel will offer such an opportunity for you. But I don’t see you making many long journeys (that is, outside your country). Otherwise wealth can stream to you, and some change can be a source of Fortune in your life. When things run dry, it can be a good idea to look for wealth elsewhere and search for other paths.

Yes taking shorter journeys for you can be quite favorable and lead to some prosperity or release (emotionally, it may balance you and make you feel alive. Walks in nature such as hikes come to mind). You may not stick to one place in terms of property and move around quite a bit, although this may be quite fortunate. And you do prevail over enemies over the course of your life, you won’t have trouble in that regard by letting them box you in or being held down by the law, rather you’ll be quite fortunate in that area.

You may have children in the future, possibly a daughter, and they may also be quite successful. Otherwise, you may be quite fortunate when it comes to entertainment, as in parties, and prone to bring drawn to such. Perhaps it can be used to help you in your career. A life with quite a lot of time spent in entertainment and among others in that way.

Regarding health, you may want to keep check of your heart, liver, and upper back. You may have such health troubles from time to time. Possibly having to do with a partner or some conflict, maybe even competition.

And yes, regarding your partner, she may be rather fortunate herself but may cause some troubles in your life. And your enemies may have luck and the situation on their side as well, but after effort you prevail against them. As mentioned previously, they won’t be able to keep you down, especially behind your back. However, you must be cautious and not seek too much trouble, and ensure enemies stay away in the end.

As previously said, you likely won’t make many long journeys, being prone to rather staying in your country. And you may be quite naturally averse to a religious mindset. Which may not be so fortunate in some instances in the context of magick, but it seems to be a natural tendency for you. Perhaps divination is not your strong suit either. You can be strong and stable in your mindset towards religion.

Your career may have to do with the public, or you can be rather fortunate in such a career path dealing with a multitude of people. Seems to be part of your natural skillset. You may do quite a bit but may not be very famous.

And of course, various friends throughout life but it seems they are prone to leaving. There’s good times with them but it may be more casual and so they come and go. Otherwise many friends, and women in particular may also take a liking to you in friendship.

Otherwise in life, things have been rather sedentary or seemingly restricted for you in the past, and loss is a big force in the course of your life, but moving forward you can have great success, although it is something that builds over time and may not come swiftly.

I’ve left out details about circumstances of death since that’s not really something many would like to know. If you’re curious, you can PM me if you want to know what I see in the chart regarding that.

1 Like

Sadly it’s closed for now but I’ll likely do another one of these threads in the future. Maybe I’ll see you in the next round!

1 Like

I’m going to take a break but I’ll likely do yours and @crookedpathfinder readings later today! (Although I’m waiting for Arachnos to read my previous message)

1 Like

Very interesting! Thanks!

2 Likes

Damn I missed it. I’ll catch you on the next one @Dankquanicus :+1:

2 Likes

I’ve got one month left on my lease and not sure if I should look for different housing.

This could extend to job circumstances too, I guess.

1 Like

Seems you should NOT move. There can be stability where you are at currently that is needed. You may be motivated to leave because you’ve only had temporary successes where you are at currently, causing some unsurity. But the chart is clear that it is best if you do not move right now. You’ll continue to have some good times where you are at for a while. Although there may be difficult times approaching further in the future, but for whatever reason, it is recommended that you stay.

Focusing on your career will help you in this situation, as it seems the reason why it is best to stay is because of wealth. You should focus on building that and it may help you in the future or when things get rough. However, a warning, whatever the outcome of this situation, it may not seem to end very well for you, and lead to some kind of rapid ending.

I see a rather peaceful life overall, especially regarding your career. Your career may play an important part in your life especially. Overall you may not become famous but have a rather peaceful career and life, with your career being the key to it. Also peaceful communication with highrr-ranking members of society. In your life you could spend a great deal with friendships and they play an important part of your life.

Although regarding wealth you may not be very fortunate, but there can be some security, especially regarding property, but overall you may not gain much in way of wealth, property, and possessions. And this is something rather prominent in your life, the lack of ability to achieve much in terms of wealth, but this may have a positive spiritual effect on you in a way, as it ties in with your peaceful career as a source of aid in your life. The lack of wealth may also be related to your father.

Good times with siblings, especially if you have a sister. She may have an effect on your spirituality. And otherwise you may have good times when it comes to travel, with you traveling both short distances and long distances (leaving the country). Travel can be source of happiness and joy for you, although it may not be regular or a big part of your life, or I don’t see you permanently moving away but rather it is mostly just for pleasure and the joy of it.

Plenty of good times with parties and friends, partaking in much entertainment with them. And at parties you may gain a lot of friends too. Overall, you make many friendships and people come into your life, and you may find no shortage of help. You may also have children (possibly a daughter), possibly twins, and you’ll develop a good relationship with them and them with you. They’ll be a source of help to you. You may also get quite a bit from friends repaying debts to you, or such incidents are prone to coming up.

Take care of your health, although in life common colds and such may be the worst for you, but health may not be the strongest.

You can have a great partner who is very in love with you, however their loyalty may be questionable as they seem to be a rather wide romantic type. Open enemies will also be few and such competition will not be many or last long when they do occur. Although you may not be very successful in competition

Secret enemies however, may cause quite a disturbance in your life and they’ll really cause trouble. Very intense strive from them and they have great ability to cause harm in your life.

Overall, the energy is of a very successful and great life, even if in past things have been somewhat sedentary, and that may be a habit of yours. And in the future, as mentioned, perhaps not very great wealth will be acquired and there will be losses towards the end that will be difficult to deal with, but overall a fortunate and peaceful life.

1 Like

I’m doing another reading for the next 3 people who respond.

2 Likes

I’d like one, one about where my spiritual development is heading?

3 Likes

Can I get in man?

What will be so with my inheritance that is coming in the near future?

2 Likes

Me please?

What you wrote for @DarkestKnight was interesting and I would like to have a reading on the same areas please

2 Likes

Alright then! Thanks for joining in everyone :slight_smile: I’ll do the readings now

I’m not quite sure if I understand this question?

2 Likes

Sorry I’ll rephrase. Will my inheritance be what I’m expecting it to be?

3 Likes

Seems you’re heading to a point in your spiritual development that involves loss. You’ve been enjoying your practice on and off and this is the root cause of loss being involved in this situation. You’ve been more balanced in your practice, in other words. Although this loss does not seem very pleasant as it may lead to some negative moods, that is, perhaps you may feel like you’re being kept down or not developing as fast or as much as you should, and this loss is like a door closing in a way, so it is an ending to something. There is restriction coming for you in that case, as it may lead to you being a bit more sedentary in your approach.

Overall, this will be fortunate for you but not lasting so, in other words, not greatly positive, and may also involve influencing others, but the effect of this is temporary. Now, you may benefit in this situation by using your magick to develop friendships and recieve sources of aid. That could also be working with spirits to aid you. But you will go through a period where something ends in your spiritual development, and it’s not going to be pleasant. But you’ll get back on the path eventually but you may have a rather balanced approach that leads to things rising and falling so to speak. But, in the end these events lead to greater connection. That can be with your spiritual development, but also likely with spirits and possibly other people.

2 Likes

I realized now it was quite a good time to do Geomancy as this and the previous chart was cast in the Hour of Albus.

It is very possible that it will be what you expect, but I am seeing strong indication of it not being as you expect in some way. You will get your inheritance but there may be great difficulty in it, and it at least something here will be difficult to handle afterwards. The inheritance itself may be more temporary than expected.

As to the difficulty I was referring to, after recieveing the inheritance things may not be the best fortunate, as rage may be involved or intoxication otherwise. Not a good state is brought forth from this situation, and in fact, you may even lose a bit as the outcome of this situation affects you in a negative way.

Unfortunately, this situation is out of your hands, and does not have the most positive outcome, although there may be joy for some time when you do recieve it. But be careful of intoxication and intense states brought forth from this.

But, long after this, things will get back on track and you may seek out more opportunities of income and fortune, and perhaps it will lead you to establish connections with others.

1 Like

Thank you much.

2 Likes

You may have a rather long life and good fortune. Good health, and overall good fortune in that regarding, with many opportunities opening up to you throughout your life, and continuous progress being made.

You’ll have a rather good time with Wealth although you may accrue great lasting wealth. You will have enough wealth to spend for your needs and it will generate a good state in your life, but as I said you may not obtain great riches that are very lasting, but it will give you pleasant time and you will attract good wealth.

If you have siblings, they may be of excellent status and journeys for you will be greatly fortunate, and your surroundings (that is, regarding neighbours and such) will be great as well and be fortunate for you.

You may also struggle with an inheritance however, as well with gaining property. And this may come with with friends that do not provide much help in the matter and rather poor aid in helping you gain your inheritance or on gaining property. A long journey (out of the country) may also cause damage in this regard.

You may have fortune in gambling and spend great time in entertainment and such social gatherings with friends. You may also have quite a few children, and most are likely to he sons but with a daughter or daughters. Communication (written) may also bring you fortune if you go into such a business dealing with such a field.

In terms of health, like said previously, quite good fortune when it comes to that and stable health throughout life.

Now, a dire warning however, and that is to be very careful with enemies who are openly against you, and any such competitions in which violence could erupt, and make sure your partner is sane. Using magick to protect yourself and ward off or end enemies can be very helpful to you.

You may have a rather religious mindset you could call it, upholding faith, but you may not excel in any fields of science. And not many long journeys where you leave the country are indicated, and that may be for the best.

You may be rather successful in your career if you run a business, and your reputation will be quite dignified among others. Good fortune when it comes to reputation and career if you hold a high status, and you may even make quite a bit from shorter journeys (inside your country. Which ties in with with was previously mentioned regarding short journeys). So you may make a lot from travel as it relates to your career, and word of you may spread fast.

Regarding friends, you’ll have many but they themselves won’t be wealth or successful, and this may be the reason for your lack of greater success, as being around such people can keep you from going further, and it seems you will have property amongst your friends as such people, so they have an influence on you in that way and may influence you on where to settle down in life.

You won’t have many enemies behind your back or at least they won’t be able to do much, they won’t strike at you fiercely but rather I get the feeling of petty gossip and rumors and such. Not the type to truly try and cause true damage in your life. You also won’t have much trouble when it comes to the law, as in you are unlikely to be imprisoned. You won’t be held down and restricted by much in general in life.

Overall, a good life and you may travel quite a bit throughout your country, and seems interaction with others and friendship, communication is a big part of it. In the past you’ve been rising up to a successful life. In the future, there are troubles and difficulties at times, but near the end of your life you could be very happy.

1 Like

Thank you that was interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like