Generational Curse Or What Is Wrong With This Family?

Straight up: Is it possible to curse a family including the following generations? And if so, how to break such a curse?

I’m asking because something seems to be really off in my family.

It all began back in 85, when my mom and I went to West Africa where my father was at that time. We lived there with his family a few months until we got all the paperwork done to move to Europe.

So one day, my father wasn’t at home, a woman who lived in our neighborhood handed my mom something wrapped in paper mumbling and hushing at her. Knowing nothing about the African culture, tradition or religions, she accepted it thinking it was a little gift.

She unwrapped it at home and found some burned wool with strange fluids on it. Irritated she showed it to my father later that day. She told me that he was very angry, upset and shocked and told her that she must not touch things she doesn’t know. And that she has brought misery into the house.

Well that’s the story she told me a few months ago as she found it to be strange that our family has to go through very unpleasant times and was suffering and struggling for the most part.

My dad (a vet doc) became an alcoholic and bipolar shortly after we moved to Europe. We have been struggling financially my entire life due to the debt my father accumulated. At my 19. birthday he committed suicide.

My brother barely finished school, and was imprisoned because of his uncontrollable rage at the age of 14 after he tried to strangle my mom. Nowadays he struggles to keep his jobs to feed his family.

Well and me… I became a rape victim at the age of 13. At 14 I started with drugs and was addicted by age 16 or so. Several mental health problems lead to countless therapeutic sessions and institutionalization. Although I left all that behind, I now find myself losing job after job, struggling to raise my daughter due to finances.

The only one who wasn’t affected by any illnesses or so directly was my mom. Now she is going crazy because she fears that our family might has been cursed back then.

I know some say that one can only be cursed if he “accepts” it. But on the other hand I believe that one can work his magick, be it good or bad, without the target’s consent. The problem is, I have no experience with Voodoo or breaking curses. Or is this family just so extremely f***d-up?!

What are your thoughts? What would you do?

2 Likes

I just did a Sortes Homericae reading and it did indicate this is a curse, and linked back to that. Do you have African heritage in your family?

6 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Thank you very much @Lady_Eva!
Yes. My father is African and a Maninke descendant.

What is a Sortes Homericae reading?

2 Likes

Thank you, but unless this is absolutely irreversible, there’s no reason to be sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ah, that confirms the reading then, thanks.

Info here:

I am not sure how to remove the curse, hopefully an ATR expert will have some suggestions for you.

If you know the location he’s from, it’s possible the spirit of the nearest river or stream to will assist you. The waters of your ancestral (father’s side) homeland appear to hold the answer to releasing this curse.

You could begin by doing this in the meantime:

Substitute the prayer if you need to.

This is also good:

6 Likes

Oh my… So my mom was probably right then…

Thank you so much for linking the articles, as I had absolutely no idea what to search for.

Yes, luckily I know where he’s from. Do you think I can/should call on the waters myself or seek out someone who knows about these things? In all honesty, I never worked with an element in such a way…

1 Like

Yes, I do, the fact I saw the remedy and that you are able to trace the location means the reading was meant to direct you to this, so I believe you will be able to do this.

4 Likes

Great. Then I’ll read up on working with the water element and give it a try.

One last question: What does ATR stand for?

1 Like

African Traditional Religions (same as the blanket umbrella “pagan” usually means European traditional religions, etc). ADR means African Diaspora Religions, and the two are often used interchangeably for people practicing in the west, where elements of other belief systems and practices have been woven in. Good luck! :+1:

You deserve some. :smiley:

3 Likes

Hello there! I won’t go far nor deceive you, it’s a terrible misfortune, great evil. That’s how some people are. What country did you come to in Africa?

Nothing goes for nothing. You will make sacrifices to be free from this evil, if anyone say to you, bring so-so amount i will lift the curse, that is pure deciet and lies…

You will first have to give to Ceasar what belongs. Because a sacrifice was made to bring such evil upon you, sacrifices will be make to erase it.

4 Likes

Aaah, now I understand.
Hahaa, Yes. Thank you :sweat_smile::pray:t4:

1 Like

Ahhh, seems like Deja vu. Listen, Whatever curse it may be curing it all comes down to, 1- Getting rid of the energy affect the victims.
2- Making sure it doesn’t come back.

If interested to know how to? and also making sure all the mental conditioning your loved one’s have gone through is cured/healed, ( and the one who did it to UR family will also get a SERIOUS BEATING too ) can PM me.

1 Like

Hi there, thank you for the “warning”. I somehow sensed that if it really is a curse, it probably won’t be easy to get rid of it.

Do you mean the Roman Caesar? How do I know what belongs to him?

Guinea Bissau. His family lived in N’zerekore.

Who can teach me how to go about this situation?

I’m not referring to the Roman Ceaser. I’m just making reference to that word in the Bible.

1 Like

Oh I see, my bad. I have to read the Bible then I guess. Thank you for clarifying.

I’ll send you a tutorial for core shamanic journeying that will give you some useful abilities. :+1:

PS I just remembered your intro mentioned shamanism, still, use this as a refresher unless you’ve been journeying a lot recently, and then reply to me about what happened. :smiley:

Awesome, thank you!
No not a lot. My last journey was about 2 weeks ago. But a refresher is never a bad idea :wink: Will let you know about what happened. Hope I get to do the egg cleanse and journey tonight to get started with removing that shitty energy…

1 Like

You have a definite headstart here, this is exactly the kind of thing shamanic journeying is made for. :+1:

2 Likes

My suggestion would be:

• List issues you’d need solutions for and look up spirits, deities, entities etc whose area of specialization tallies with your need and ask for their help…
  • Seek protection for yourself & family
  • Then do a reversal spell; a back to sender spell

I am also from the African descent, and witchcraft is fairly common…in fact it is a way of life there.

Your beliefs in all these would facilitate results…No need traveling back to the location, stay where you are at and do what needs to be done…

2 Likes