Friendship Thread

Would you like to trade reads? I’ve seen that my tarot idol, Kate Fisher, reads angel cards and was in a course of that, but I’ve never have had an angel card reading, those are said to be more fluffy, but I don’t know. I collect dark decks, so I might be in the opposite side of the spectrum.

2 Likes

I’ll PM you

It would be nice to have some friends who practice Magick. I am a freshly turned 18 year old male witch currently living in the State of Washington. I’ve done a few spells and a lot of sigil work, but mostly I am trying to open up my senses so I can get closer to my spirit fam. The main deities I work with are Father Asmodeus and Lady Lilith

Fair warning, I am a nerd, so if you wanna nerd out about video games, anime (bnha is my fav), and the like, PM me. Or if you just want to talk about magick, that’s cool too.

Respectfully,
Ailestar

And don’t forget to go PLUS ULTRA in all your lives. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I also work with Lady Lilith. Nerd as well in terms of video games and science. (PS4).

Technically I’m a nerd in anything I’m passionate about – entertainment wise or not

1 Like

Hey, I’m 28 year old florist and college student. I practice high magick. I an really a introvert who does have trouble with making friends. I think mainly because I’ve been hurt to many time by people. So I usually withdraw from social interactions. But, if anyone wants to be friends with me on here I don’t mind the company.

7 Likes

I can also be socially withdrawn, well in person. Not online though!

Introvert and loner type over here!

2 Likes

I’m kind of both online and in person. I’m introverted and I observe rather then say things. I have dyslexia so I’m always afraid I’ll write something down wrong or not even that offend someone.

1 Like

I’m definitely an observer, as well as thinker.

Well even in the case if you did, as long as it isn’t intentional then if someone gets upset/offended that’s on them. People tend to be to guarded anyways, unless their online. I notice that online people are WAY more open then they would even consider being in person.

Friendship sounds good.

2 Likes

Yeah, I just don’t want to hurt people or get myself hurt again. See I find that weird in away that people are more open online. Though its mostly due to the fact that I had trouble with stalkers. So, I had to essentially give up my right to speak freely on the internet. Its better now, but sometimes get scared of people too.

1 Like

In my opinion, the Internet allows people to put up a “mask”, an egotistical one at that to. The internet gives people a false sense of security and safety since it feels more “distant” then being in person. Easier for people to do stuff that would normally be out of their comfort zone.

Probably similar reason why for say, people like me - it’s easier to communicate online more confidently then say in person. I mean if you have social anxiety or anxiety in general.

2 Likes

Yea, stalkers are no fun. I don’t like to dwell though it is important to let yourself feel certain emotions, it’s good to do so in private and talk about about it if and when you feel ready.

1 Like

The only stalker I had, and I don’t think I could count them as one was an ex. Through Facebook, never had any real issues besides that.

I can understand that. See that concerning though since if you don’t have right protection like nord vpn or so can’t identify you. People can get unmasked really quickly. I was on a dating app and a guy internet stalked me and found where I lived and where my work was threaten to harm me. Its given me this sense how I do trust people online. For me gamble I willing to take again. But, still scared that I’ll find myself in another bad situation.

Sorry, I’ve been talking all about insecurities. How your time here on the forums? There some pretty cool topics on here.

1 Like

My time here on the forum has been quite the learning experience, definitely empowering to. I mean even if magick isn’t always effective or a ritual doesn’t always work, at least I took ACTION to change my reality. Although I’ve had good experiences with small jar spells I’ve done and some sigil magick to.

I’m also very pleased with the progress I’ve made on my senses, and the communication I’ve received and spirit manifestations as well. First spirit manifestation was like WOW. Being serious about that too, I was not expecting it.

I work with Lady Lilith

I am logging off for the night, nice speaking to you two! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

It is ok. There are some cool topics, I found this forum about 2 weeks ago and it has been pretty interesting. I have been practicing for awhile but it’s cool because I don’t often use forums lately.

3 Likes

total cringefest they are.

Yeah, I find everyone’s work here. Transformative, its been blessing learning what people about path their on and their experiences. I’ve few spells, some for manifestation and stuff like The Middle Pillar/Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram.
Awesome, Mind Seeker20, how did experience go? Kay Night.

Yeah, its bad… and its eerily shocking how much person can get about you online. Any who, what path’s are you guys on? I’m right handed Path/High Magick.

:confused:

I walk the middle path though I have always had a strong lean to the right which is why I am here. I found this forum remidying the illusion of imbalance in my path.

:slight_smile:

1 Like