Friendship Thread

reason there isn’t a friendship thread cuz many here don’t like other magicians as friends. If things go wrong, it would end up in cursing battle. Especially the people here always so easy to curse. they too curse trigger happy lol

14 Likes

Oh wow, didn’t think about that but why would people curse their actual friends though. if you’re truly someone’s friend you wouldn’t do anything to hurt them. at least not intentionally

1 Like

most people into magick are not sane if you haven’t realized that yet.
=o) Look at all the post about cursing the ex and those they disagree with. Many want to curse over little mundane everyday stuff. That gives you an idea of how logical and unstable some of the magick users are. Not to mention plenty of them newbies thinking magick is like movie magick. Casting curse for fun with no thought. Look at all the ones that have problems casting magick because they never really thought of the consequence.
Trust me, when people’s feelings get hurt , anger takes over. They no longer are friends.
That’s why magick shouldn’t be for kids or teens to learn. They haven’t learn morals or gotten wise yet.
Also you don’t know if they are real friends. People talk shit too much and don’t walk their talk these days. You won’t know until issues come up. Hence, why many don’t want to be friends with another magician.
This is a forum with people behind a screen. we can be nice and help each other learn, yet it’s a two face mask. Most aren’t the same in real life. I can assure you in real life , they are probably different person than what they portray online.

26 Likes

@anon37593562 I agree, that’s why I’m hesitant in general to start a friendship with an occultist irl.

It’s also scary how easily they can throw death curses around when things don’t go their way or if you offend them slightly.

10 Likes

You can be the best friend like me who is grounded and is real and have no two face. i’m one of the few who’s real and don’t wear mask.

Yet, it’s always the other person that betrays me. IN all my life , i’ve end up getting mistreated for doing good for people and i mean life and death help kind of thing. I don’t know what the world has become when you help someone that you care for and they turn into enemy in a blink of an eye for no reasons other than their other friends talking bad about you cuz of their jealousy/insecurity.

Sometimes your helping people and they feel offended in their own eyes. Hence they curse you for such. People always thinking crazy shit these days without verifying. They believe anything people tell them.

@angeela So it’s not really about you being the good real friend since you know who you really are. It’s more about the other person you can’t trust. Conditioned by materialism and superficial people around them. Most can’t let go of petty stuff or communicate over little mundane disagreements. And that’s the number 1 reason relationships/friendships don’t work out. Lack of Communication. Even if i bring up we need to talk, they avoid it. They think silence will fix things. No common sense. Spiritual people will communicate. There are less and less spiritual people and more immature reactive people. This is due to technology. Lack of real life interaction with nature and people.

9 Likes

Omg! I’m a bun mom. I have 2 free roam house rabbits. I actually just made a post in General Discussion about my bun.

4 Likes

My son wanted a rabbit sooo badly when he was younger. But, we have cats…

2 Likes

They’re very delicate and more work than cats, but honestly not much more. Just have to be knowledgeable on them as they’re quite different from cats.

2 Likes

@anon39079500 Hawaii is my dream destination, but I am not sure if I want to become US citizen to be able to live there… So yes, come to europe we’ve got scones, and cheesecakes and bratwurst :smiley:

Lovely thread, idea of friendship is quite in defence now I think. And it was an ideal for most of occult orders through few past centuries… @Angeela I hope you find fitted mates.

Myself I am 33 this year and I would be glad to know few more people from Ireland and/or Germany. I’ve got respect for german occultists.

5 Likes

@NovemberChild Sounds delicious, I’m down! Can I come?:yum:

1 Like

Oh yes, young blood is needed in this land of Old Man’s

1 Like

I have found this place to be a great place to find friends. It did take me awhile to find them. I believe that to be mostly my fault as I am not very good at interacting with others. I have been antisocial most of my life. I am learning to be more sociable.

I am 40 have a wife and two teenagers. I have been practicing magick for 35 years. I use mental magick . I grew up in an extremely Christian home. I didn’t have the opportunity to have an alter or tools. I still don’t use them. I have been known to do automatic drawing for scans.

I am an aries. I am high functioning autistic. I enjoy building things. I aspire to be an inventor.

6 Likes

Yes this would be a good way to make friends and allies…I’m fairly new here so cannot DM as yet.

I am everyones friend :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’d be interested in making friends with fellow occultists near me. I’m 20. Male. Working LHP, and really anything else that floats my boat. Anyone by the Great Lakes, USA?

3 Likes

I’m in my thirties in the UK, I would love to have some friends into similar stuff but for exactly reasons stated above very hesitant to let people into my “real” life.

I have formed a friendship with someone on here in the past and no negative results but it did kinda scare me that they could have knowledge to use against me if they ever wanted to…

I like the non judgmental atmosphere in this forum and tend to find others not into magick don’t think the same way and are scared by magick so it’s pointless explaining much or letting anyone know I practice and be lovely to find a few more friends who realise anything is possible

Anyone fancy a group chat type support where we can remain anonymous enough but be supportive?

3 Likes

It is mainly because here we are into practical stuff, thus unlike that with religion or mere philosphy, what we think or believe is not as important as what we do. For the most part, outside people will either believe or not, but whatever is what outside people may think (a lot of people read and don’t comment), a lot of things are said because outside the life of the practitioner and those involved, our stories are as believable as the stories of Jesus calming the storm, even in the gospels people didn’t believe in Jesus.

3 Likes

True, I mean stuff like here you can be as real as you want, drop the mask - like yeah I want my ex back or yeah I want to change someone’s behaviour etc… and away from here if you said that it would be the wise old “move on” or “can’t change anyone” and youd look like a childish loon yet we kinda know we can control a lot of what we desire and not too difficultly either

1 Like

As for the groups, I like good talks, but I often find that people is too new in this, it is something that has happened to me in all communities I’ve been. I find it beautiful that so many people is interested in magick and the the internet can gather us all, but besides a few exceptions, I miss talking to someone without unilaterally teaching stuff. Like for example, your views about the merkaba were something new and I might use them, but there is so much “read me the cards! read me the runes! I want my ex back! :sob:

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had more luck in finding friendships in law or attraction type spaces but I miss that extra bit I can’t share more spiritual growth/revelation or talk about different methods of practice with them

And tarot is okay but for me readings aren’t it’s purpose… I mean it’s only that moment that’s read so that can change within mins, Plus my mind can easily be affected negatively so I will only use angel cards if I wanna give myself or anyone a reading, but I’m not massively drawn to my angel cards whereas I am to tarot. I kinda like finding out the connections between things and using them more in the way mystery schools teach

1 Like