Friends with Benefits IV: Son of Friends with Benefits

Hey there.I have a request that I sent to Omnipresent and was directed to post it here.

I would like some ritual work done to help build my astral senses to the point where I can ser and hear spirits.And increase my visualization and scrying skills.I’m open for anything that would help especially possession as long as I have a say in the entity who possesses me,but I’m open to hear others advice on what spirit/s would work best.I also done care what kind of entity is used to assist me.Demon,Angel,Elemental it doesn’t matter as long as they get the job done.

Future thanks to all that will be helping me.

Oh and I’m definitely willing to lend what help I can being I’ve been having some decent results with sigil majick lately.

Just thought I would post this now. For those who have money requests I will be evoking my good friend the Archangel Barakiel. He manifests in your life though laughter and the scent of Roses (any rose symbolism really) Be prepared, if you have a thought about money pop into your head and you smell roses or have a good laugh then you know he has whispered in your ear.

In his mythos he is the head of the Guardian Angels who are thought to be the angels closest to mankind. Now while I don’t buy into guardian angels per se I do buy into guardian spirits (ancestors, or those spirits that are close to us) He will also work with your spiritual protectors to inspire and uplift you.

I am unsure of how he does what he does, but I do know that he inspires you to look on the brighter side of life, then opens doors to laughter and abundance of wealth.

Hey Orismen, that sounds like a pretty cool Angel. What details do you need to effectively perform that ritual for someone you don’t know? Im thinking for my turn, I would like either like abundance of wealth, or joy and happiness, or healing for a good friend of mine. Do I need to post her full name or can I just use her first name i.e. Send blah blah to Brutus’s good friend _____?

If it is for you I can use your screen name. I have done some workings for members here before abd their screen name works fine. I have never tried it for a friend of a member so to be on the safe side I would need their name.

Just pm me as much detail as you can, ie I need a job, or I want my investment portfolio to takeoff instead of a general petition for money would work the best.

And I guess I can just detail who I plan to work with for the other weeks.

For healing my go to guy is Raphael. I spent 30 days building a strong relationship with this Archangel. I employ a ritual where I combine his evocation with the element of fire. So don’t be surprised if things get hot and tingling. I can’t say enough how much I love this guy. He cleaned me up when I was in a bad place. I was at the point where I honestly think I was in the early stges of alcoholism, Raphael cut that shit out of my life in a hurry. My wife even commented on my change, telling me that she was afraid to approach me about my drinking. Since then Raphael has always had a place in my home. He has several times worked his healing magic on my wife and myself.

For psychic awakenings I will turn to the Lady of the Crossroads Herself, Heacte. She illuminates pathways and helps those She works with to see spirits and I am sure She can awaken one’s psychic senses. A word on Her though, She does not dote on people. Even those whom She loves She can play hard to get or hard to find. In many of Her stories She was impressed by mortals with a strong mind (while Her sister Artemis sought out mortals with physical strength) Don’t be surprised if Hecate speaks to you in riddles or requires MUCH more work than you think is fair.

For that reason I will also offer to work with Sastan on your behalf. Say what you want about him egrigore or spirit, the Lizzard Man IS good and opening one’s psychic abilities.

For hexing I will offer to work with either Hecate or Belial. While Belial may not actually curse someone he has MORE than enough spirits under his command to make your target’s life a living hell. Shit he will make those who work with him lives a living hell just for the hell of it.

And Hecate, well I will put it this way. She is called the Queen of Hell for a reason. I am bound to not go into detail, but I can say that someone is suffering greatly because of what Hecate had me do to them in a ritual.

So two Archangels, a Demonic King, The Great Goddess Herself, and a Lizzard Man. Sounds like a party.

Hey Orismen, would you mind doing a curse for my friend? She doesn’t want to curse him, but she wants the girl to dump him and embarrass him in front of everyone.

I have had some one ask me about love workings. I have to admit that I have never attempted alove working before. The reason being that I was married long before I got into the occult, and offering my wife rum when I want sexy times is just as effective as offering any spirit rum. (Maybe even more effective)

However if you still want my help on matters of the heart I can ask Barakiel. He may not drag a liver to your doorstep but he does genuinely want people to be happy. What he will do is make you look on the brightside of life and be truly greatful for what you have and who you are. This inner happiness and peace attracts good people in your life and who knows maybe even a lover.

Actually I think that very good as well. Why not eh?

Pm’ing you.

@Orismen. Will you be the one working on my astral faculties to see and hear spirits? From what I read you have a pretty good plan to do so.As I posted earlier I’m open to possession.I would like to see how a spirit approaches ritual and utilizes their inner vision and spirital hearing.

If I read it right there will be a ton of people working on your astral senses on your day. If people keep joining this I could see about ten mages working on you through out the day.

Awesome! I just love attention!..my parents didn’t love me.
.and my dad tried to kill me…

[quote=“Musta_Krackish, post:52, topic:2192”]Awesome! I just love attention!..my parents didn’t love me.
.and my dad tried to kill me…[/quote]

@_@

Holy Shit!

Well we won’t try to kill you.

Ok, so Ive narrowed down my goals for this working, and I too am going after wealth, mainly in a business sense. I would like to attract more clients for my divination, instrument building, and music teaching ventures, as well as interest/opportunities for my band. Basically, attracting anyone and everyone who is in need of skills that I possess.

Im fully aware of how these can be handled individually, my problem is that ive been aware of a blockage concerning wealth around me for quite some time, I can manifest resources, but its usually only enough to get me by week to week. I would like to see if others can be aware of this, and if it can be overcome simply by throwing more magicians at the problem.

For what I contribute to the group, I will try and stick to my strengths. I use evocation, but also will take matters into my own hands when it feels appropriate.
For healing, I generally go with Raphael, but I am also capable of distance reiki and and soul travel healing. I will say that my healing work often gives an impression of things worsening right before they get better, so lookout!

For most things that concern improving anything psychic or spiritual, I almost always work with Hent’yos. We work quite well together, he is invested in a few of my own projects, but seems to play nice with anything that has a common goal, even angelic entities. Generally with anything that needs improving, be it psychic ability or your current living situation, he will make everything seemingly grind to a halt, clearing out the energy and programming for that current situation, then dramatically increase the vibration, causing new events to occur that normally wouldnt along that path. It can be quite roller-coaster-y, but almost always astounding. He has quite the flair for the dramatic.

For situations involving inspiration, or bringing drastic change into your life when youve reached a dead end, I work with Astaroth. Dont be surprised to see her appear as male or female, or both at the same time. I call her “her” because that is the first form I saw her manifest in was female. Regardless, she can be a trickster, but will never leave you hanging. She will laugh at your at your misfortune, but will then offer motherly advice that fixes everything.

I also have several “friends” who dont really have names, but are called forth by evoking certain sensations and essences within yourself. They are older than old, and to be honest I dont know where they came from, but they each are the spiritual equivalent of a toolbox. If the need for them arises, I will go into more detail to eliminate any confusion.

Any spellwork, (hexes, lust, etc), I usually perform on my own, and will respect any wishes to have them performed in a specific way.

Yay I finally got back on my computer!

So here is a little info about Barakiel for those interested.

[url=http://z8.invisionfree.com/Megadriel/index.php?showtopic=235]http://z8.invisionfree.com/Megadriel/index.php?showtopic=235[/url]

The seal I use (and had success with) is the one attributed to Baruchas. The poster mentions some theories about them being the same or closely related entities.

I need help with regards to legal issues that I am experiencing. I want to swing the decision of the Prosecution Service in my favour as I am waiting for them to decide to take me to court or not. I have a few relatives ie sister and my other sister’s husband who are making my life hell. I wish they would feel the pain that I am going through. I want my family to see him as the trouble maker not me.

No offence intended to anyone making requests,but why are there not more people asking for help with their own occult faculties and astral senses? If you got help with this you wouldn’t need the help of another majician! “Give a man a loaf of bread and feed him for a day.Teach a man to fish and feed him for the rest of his life”…Ok that being said since I just quoted the bible I need to go cut myself.

The fact you could evoke without the senses make them really less needed. You could also call up entities to help you with your senses as well. I’m all about Kundalini right now. Most just really want something done. They also won’t have time for the abilities when there is a problem within their lives like a court case or they don’t have enough money and such.

Musta brings up a good point.

I have been thinking about what I would like to ask for and help with my senses is what I decided on, for the very reason Musta gave.

So on my day I would ask that everyone assigned to me work their mojo to increase my astral senses.

I would be able to work on a lot more on my own self improvement if this issue was out of the way. It is so hard to focus when your mind is in a desperate state.