Friends with Benefits IV: Son of Friends with Benefits

So if I read this correctly, and there is a good chance that I didn’t, I make a request. Then Omnipresent creates groups. Each day she will let us know the name of a group memeber if it is our day we recive the blessings, if it is not our day we perform a working for the member whose day it is.

Did I get that right?

Yes you are right. Every Two or three days, a new request be fulfilled and feedback of it will be given here. I was thinking of groups of 8-10 depending on how much members we get by the deadline. It will be organized as follows: Money spells for the first week, Love and Lust second, and third is Curse and Hexing. For the fourth week, we will set up something special. One more thing, I am Male!

Shit my bad, sorry bro.

It’s alright!

Lol

Just to confirm, are we working in weeks or months? and when is the deadline/start of this?

We are working in weeks. The deadline is December 26th. Depending on how many people we have, I will split it up into groups. We start in January unless someone makes a decision to do maybe a month later. I want to have a vote. Which spellworks or spirit evocation or anything will come first?

Like this post if you would like to do workings for Money for the first week

Like this post if you would like to do workings for love and lust for the first week

Like this post if you would like to do workings for curses and hexes and etc. for the first week

Like this post if you would like to do workings for enhancing psychic abilities for the first week

I’m ok with whatever, so I liked all the posts.

That’s ok too

So far it looks like money spells are in the lead. I plan on keeping money spells there. The last week is court cases

Can I join? I havent participated in any of the previous groups before. I should have my King or Queen Marid by then to help with rituals. Also my gatekeepr ring will get a good workout too. I dont really want anything at the moment for myself, so I’ll PM you when I think of something.

Definitely man.

Welcome aboard Brutus.

Hello everyone. I will be gone for about three days to catch up on some exams. Just leave replies here if you want to join and then pm me. Thanks.

Omnipresent

I shall participate if is still posible.

For the moment I can do sigl charging, spells (I have good experiences doing love spells for other people) and I can do long distance healing that is very effective (dunno if there will be a “healing and remove curses week”).

I’m acurrently working to enhance my psychich abilities daily, other than that I only need money or success related subject (publishing my first novel soon).

I have no moral dilema whatsoever, and I would love to contribute to bring both great good and great evil.

I need the practice =D

Request confirmed!